Back Tire: fit faf 2.3
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

Save a Tree, Ride a bike!

9/26/2011 7:05 PM

I like it man. Looks really nice besides the brake setup. White lever baby blue brakes lol. Bet it looks really nice when it's all cleaned up. Still, i like the ridden look more than the super clean look. I have a hard time keeping mine clean :/. Yeah but sick bike anyways haha.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

9/26/2011 7:33 PM

i like the breaks

|

9/26/2011 8:51 PM

Spenlard wrote:

I like it man. Looks really nice besides the brake setup. White lever baby blue brakes lol. Bet it looks really nice when it's all cleaned up. Still, i like the ridden look more than the super clean look. I have a hard time keeping mine clean :/. Yeah but sick bike anyways haha.

Thanks man...but yeah ik trying to keep it clean is really hard to do...right now my whole neighborhood is tore up and all the streets are muddy so that doesn't help. but im going to repaint the frame soon cause i dont like the color on it now so ill post pics of it when im done

|

9/26/2011 8:53 PM

RiverSideRider wrote:

i like the breaks

thanks. i love em myself but they dont go with the color of my frame now...hoping to paint the frame black soon.

|

9/26/2011 8:55 PM

get a tanny for the front! Faf 2.25.. looks dialed.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

9/26/2011 9:00 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

get a tanny for the front! Faf 2.25.. looks dialed.

just had one on it like a week ago! but when i traded this frame part of the deal was he wanted the front tire so yeah lol and thanks it is sooo dialed im loving this frame

|

9/27/2011 1:19 PM

dice....thats where its at man.

|

''''''\__/"""

Im an Og from johnson countyy

9/27/2011 1:22 PM

legit!

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

9/27/2011 1:25 PM

DO I SEE A SEXY VW BUGsmile

|

F DA SHIT
F''-''IT