SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY! (last page)

Related:
Create New Tag

11/22/2013 5:28 PM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

Hawk tires.

yes or no?

lasted me 10 months so yes. but i got these babes just to try them out.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

11/22/2013 6:25 PM

How are the Strada Tires?
NIce Bike btw! Be gentle to that frame tho, my friend snapped the toptube/headtube junction, and i snapped the right chainstay. haha The frame is all welded up and still going tho! haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

11/22/2013 9:18 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

NIce Bike btw! Be gentle to that frame tho, my friend snapped the toptube/headtube junction, and i snapped the right chainstay. haha The frame is all welded up and still going tho! haha

stradas are great!. really fricking quiet. Had that frame for nearly two years… still nothing… but eventually!

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

11/22/2013 10:14 PM

The new tires looks good!

|

You say BMX is your life but you barely ride.
BUT hey, That's none of my business.

11/22/2013 11:52 PM

neophyte16 wrote:

The new tires looks good!

thanks man!

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

11/28/2013 5:18 PM

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

11/28/2013 5:41 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

feeble_to_face wrote:

stradas are great!. really fricking quiet. Had that frame for nearly two years… still nothing… but eventually!

Hahaha i told you that frame would break. But honestly im sorry that happened bro!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

11/28/2013 7:00 PM

Sneak peek

Photo

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

12/2/2013 6:53 PM

Anything in bold is new!

Photo

Photo

Frame: Sunday Aaron Ross AM

Steering

Grips: Odyssey tom dugan
Bars: shadow vultus 8.65
Stem: Cult salvation TL
Headset: Fiend
Forks: odyssey director

Seating

Seat: Odyssey Eric Lichtenberger
Clamp: Animal

Drive train

Sprocket: Odyssey million dollar
Cranks: Stock something. I honestly dont know anymore.
Pedals: Odyssey JCPC
BB: Stolen Revolver 19mm
Chain: KMC

Front wheel

Hub: stock premium
Spokes: does it really matter?
Rim: odyssey quadrent
Tube: Bell
Tire: Odyssey chase hawk
Peg: Odyssey m-peg

Back wheel

Hub: primo remix
Spokes: primo 14g
rim: primo balance
Guard: shadow drive side
Tube: Bell
Tire: odyssey chase hawk
Peg: Odyssey m-peg
|

Old bike VVV

California Living

12/2/2013 7:04 PM

Looks good!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

12/2/2013 7:07 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Looks good!

TANK YU

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

12/2/2013 7:49 PM

nice you got that all set up pretty quick

|

12/2/2013 7:50 PM

and how are the stradas working for u

|

12/2/2013 8:54 PM

chad88 wrote:

and how are the stradas working for u

slippery in a good way, if that makes sense. Like you won't stick soo well that you loose balance.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

12/2/2013 10:36 PM

Just a quick question, why purple or whatever color you may think it is? (I'm colorblind) Love the color, but you seem to be the last person I expect to go with that color. But sexy mama that looks good.

|

12/3/2013 5:43 AM

biggybuggy wrote:

Just a quick question, why purple or whatever color you may think it is? (I'm colorblind) Love the color, but you seem to be the last person I expect to go with that color. But sexy mama that looks good.

i got it for $20. so at that point i didn't really care about color.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

12/3/2013 9:49 AM

Can't wait to get my dugan grips in gum, how are they?

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

12/3/2013 10:15 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/3/2013 10:15 AM

Nice barbie bike! lol jk. I'd buy a purple/pink sunday for $20 if i had the chance.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

12/3/2013 3:01 PM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

Can't wait to get my dugan grips in gum, how are they?

been lasting me since may

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

12/4/2013 5:48 AM

Guys. Guess the vital member who owned this frame before me. tongue

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

12/4/2013 5:44 PM

Pink or die!!

|

Bike Check [url=http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/cole-rides,108028/setup,86510]

Insta --------------- cole_rides

12/4/2013 6:50 PM

cole_rides wrote:

Pink or die!!

hi cole

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

12/11/2013 8:34 PM

burmp

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

12/11/2013 9:04 PM

how do you like your mpegs?
i might pick up a pair

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/11/2013 9:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/11/2013 9:05 PM

ignore

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/14/2013 3:44 PM

From what i see, it looks pretty good.

You need better pictures though.

+10 for the Directors!!!

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

12/17/2013 6:53 AM

How big is the front tire?

|

Cheers🍺

12/17/2013 3:00 PM

subrosa luver wrote:

How big is the front tire?

20x2.3

|

Old bike VVV

California Living