Sunday 2nd Wave - Warm Red

Related:
Create New Tag

10/17/2013 8:21 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/17/2013 8:31 AM

Photo

Photo

Frame : Sunday 2nd Wave Frame. 20.5'' TT.
Forks: Colony.
Bars : Sunday Morning to match frame colour.
Stem : Fit DLR
Headset : Odyssey
Grips: Animal Edwin
Barends : ODI
Lever : N/A
Cranks : Odyssey Twombolt
Pedals: Odyssey PC
Sprocket : Odyssey Million Dollar Sprocket 25T
Chain : KMC Kool (Red)
Brakes : Brakeless
Seat : Kink
Rear Wheel : Odyssey Hazard Lite laced to Odyssey Hazard V3 Cassette 9T
Front Wheel : Odyssey Hazard Lite laced to Odyssey Vandero V2
Tyres : Rear : United Direct 2.3'' Front: United Swerve 2.25'' Both Red Walled.
|

10/17/2013 10:21 AM

Looks badass, Iw ould have done a black or silver chain.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

10/17/2013 10:44 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Looks badass, Iw ould have done a black or silver chain.

Thanks, yeah I know I had the silver version of this chain on before but it was the hollowed out one but it was really old. Red is the only color my LBS had so I just went with it smile

|

10/17/2013 11:05 AM

nice m8.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

10/17/2013 3:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/17/2013 8:22 PM

I'm digging it! Only thing I don't like is the colored chain.

Also, I believe you have the wrong handlebar model. The Sunday "Morning" model was for their forks and not bars.
The bar models that I can think off at the top of my head are Color, Tudor, Triumph, Forumph, and their other current models.

|

10/17/2013 6:13 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

Also, I believe you have the wrong handlebar model. The Sunday "Morning" model was for their forks and not bars.
The bar models that I can think off at the top of my head are Color, Tudor, Triumph, Forumph, and their other current models.

Seems to be what most people are saying, painting a chain possible? And you're right.. Woops haha

|

10/17/2013 6:42 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

Elliotvv wrote:

Seems to be what most people are saying, painting a chain possible? And you're right.. Woops haha

i used to have that chain in red, just dip it in paint stripper and wipe it off. boom silver.

|

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

10/17/2013 8:34 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

Elliotvv wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

i used to have that chain in red, just dip it in paint stripper and wipe it off. boom silver.

Hmm sounds promising, wouldn't the inside of the links still be red though? Thanks for the suggestion, definitely going to consider that.

|

10/17/2013 8:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/17/2013 8:48 PM

Elliotvv wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

Elliotvv wrote:

Hmm sounds promising, wouldn't the inside of the links still be red though? Thanks for the suggestion, definitely going to consider that.

Yes and no, use a tooth brush and wear gloves. mine had flecks of red but it looked cool.

|

10/19/2013 9:19 PM

I have a set of red sunday tall t for cheap my friend

|

10/19/2013 10:34 PM

I love it! I really want a Sunday Wave frame, like really badly. That thing looks so fluorescent, haha.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

10/20/2013 6:51 PM

pretty rad.

|

10/21/2013 9:58 AM

Scenekid69 wrote:

pretty rad.

It's a dope bike.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨