Sunday First Wave Bike Check

Related:
Create New Tag

2/6/2012 3:34 PM

My new frame came in today and i built everything up so i figured i'd throw up a bike check. It's not fully finished, theres still stock cranks and wheels but haven't had the money to replace them yet. And yes there is alot of odyssey but i really trust their stuff and like the warranty so its my go to brand. Feel free to give me some comments on how you think its looking so far.

Frame: Sunday First Wave Frame 21.25
Bars: Odsy Spacebar
Grips: Odsy Keyboard grips w/ Par ends
Stem: Odsy Classic Top Load
Headset: Salt (Stock)
Forks: Odsy CS2 Race
Seat: Eclat Unify Post Combo
Sprocket: Odsy Burlington 25t
Cranks: Salt Stock ( Soon to be profiles)
Chain: Odsy Bluebird
Pedals: Shadow Ravager PC
BB: Shadow Corvus
Front Tire: Demolition Momentum 2.20
Rear Tire: Animal ASM 2.10

Rear Wheel: Stock Salt (Soon to be Black G sport to a Black BSD hub w/ white spokes)
Front Wheel: Stock Salt (Soon to be Black G Sport to a black BSD hub w/white spokes)

[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

2/6/2012 3:39 PM

Nice you should get blue hubs or rims or both instead of black. And you need a new avatar now.

|

Noah Farver

717-679-7588 Text me if you need me.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

2/6/2012 3:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/6/2012 3:57 PM

Nike iD wrote:

Nice you should get blue hubs or rims or both instead of black. And you need a new avatar now.

Thanks. haha yes ill be changing my avatar soon. And i was actually thinking about doing the blue on the hubs and rims. The only thing with that is i wanted to keep the color off the more expensive parts that way if i ever got a new frame any color will look good and i wouldnt have to change the rims or hubs. I'll probably get blue spokes because i do think it needs some more blue and get white cranks to balance the white a little more

|

2/6/2012 4:20 PM

For wheels i would do black to black with black hubs, just because black goes with everything!

|

2/6/2012 4:35 PM

Go with black like said above (:

|

Life is like a Penis, simple, soft, straight, relaxed and hanging freely! Then women make it hard,.. \m/

2/6/2012 5:13 PM

new stem new seat. both black. and some black forks.

other than that, sexy!

|

(bigddy56@gmail.com if you need anything)
REFS obiwan chromoly*_brendan*VAM999*Joe Green*louie101202*Night Light*ticaleb*phocraken*RiverSideRider*A08*andynahnah*Chuck8273*

2/6/2012 6:13 PM

@ Bad monty & night light: thanks for the suggestions. I probably will go with the all black now.

@daniel 21 thanks! the seat is black but i guess the flash makes it look grey. Its just temporary for now since my tan ezra pivotal didnt look so good with the frame. A black stem and forks would look sick but i just got these not long ago so im going to try and work them into the color scheme haha

|

2/6/2012 7:20 PM

black hubs/rims white spokes and the tan seat would look dope!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

2/6/2012 8:25 PM

soo many dope ideas. Decisions decisions. Looks like i have a little time to decide though since albes is out of bsd hubs and im set on getting my wheels built by them

|

2/7/2012 3:56 AM

i think white bars, and a black stem/grips would look better, but it's your bike!

nice ride!

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

2/7/2012 7:14 AM

bike would look good if you changed the wheel color

|

I'm a mom that still rides lil kid bikes - old/midschool GT BMX guru
refs: TCbmx(x3),Ecuadevil(x2), Ron44ald, Spikez5, The Balt, Pleasedontdeleteme(x2), Aguers(x2), Effigy(x3), Warchol2, Dees Hos(x2), ScramHype, Showtime402, Sancheezz, Phocraken(traded), pcoco, Nike ID,1of1547,aw123412,BEASTASSDICK(x2), mike_1033,russellonabike, Fad3r, Chuck8273, verdecustom,FreddyDapice, bmxscout48

2/7/2012 8:01 AM

sick ride, get white hubs and black spokes and rims it would look so nice

|

parkrat.

2/7/2012 8:54 AM

I'd go with odyssey cranks if I were you, their test videos looks very convincing..

|

Booze, Sex, Bikes, and Rock n' Roll

2/7/2012 9:17 AM

sarkumfromindonesia wrote:

I'd go with odyssey cranks if I were you, their test videos looks very convincing..

yer i've heard profile's bent and snap alot. i'd get thunderbolts

|

parkrat.

2/7/2012 9:45 AM

@BMX -1995- yeah that would look better and i plan on doing that eventually. Thanks
@netty speghetti- i cannot wait to get those rims off haha. It throws the bike off so much.
@sarkumfromindonesia & Rstar- thunderbolts are an option, they look really sick

|

2/7/2012 10:49 PM

leave it throw on a white chain and fly away

|

REFS= jakesalbert(x2), ride stoned(x2), ron44ald, fsearles, Warchol2(x2), the Balt(x2), jb07(x4), Riverside rider, Truebikerface, Droogskull, sandysik6six(x2), ryanxanimalbmx(x4), ScramHype(x5), CustomS&Mryder, Perkins94(x4), milou, ecuadevil(x9), Dee Hos(x5), Bmxryder2001, Netty Speghetti, Superstar DK(x7), Bstick(x3), iibmxii(x2), trentydoo, A08(x4), White Knight, Tito24(x2), Piffery, Pcoco(x2), Patriotsfan11, 562_rider, blaine80, joe dirt, ninjacat33, tinybikerider33, Bmxscout48, fly for life, Mnsketch, Night Light, Creativebmx, Verdecustom, KWC92, louie101202(x2), lilrider187, calirider89, EatMyButt, asilva23, kurtnut, motogrizz, disdiqqq, adam1234, four, Zackhendrix....txt 402-659-414three......... my most valued possession is my dark black past

2/10/2012 6:16 AM

white and blue!, same color as mine, love the set up mate, keep her clean!

|

Brennan Huff: "I'm so scared right now. I'm just gonna to do what's sensible, I'm gonna file for unemployment. Then I'm gonna try to get a job at Enterprise Rent-A-Car, because they got an excellent corporate structure and they... *they* give *you* the tools to be your own boss."

2/10/2012 11:55 AM

Dannykobra wrote:

white and blue!, same color as mine, love the set up mate, keep her clean!

thanks man, glad you like it

|