Sunday! Ian Schwartz

Related:
Create New Tag

12/29/2011 5:32 AM

So, my Sunday has to have a thread as well as my Montaña!

Specs:

Frame: Ian Schwartz 21"
Forks: Odyssey director S2
Bars: TSC Vultus 9.5"
Stem: TSC Attack Top load/Some homebuilt Frontload
Grips: Proper Team grips
Seat: TSC Poynter MID
Cranks: United Value(Buy them)
Pedals: Flybikes Ruben(soon to be something else)
Sprocket: Demolition M5 28T
Rims: GSport Ribcage
Front hub: Demolition Bullemia
Rear hub: Eclát Tech 9T
Front tire: Odyssey Aitken K-lyte 2.2"
rear tire: Odyssey Path K-lyte 2.1"

Photo
Photo

|

12/29/2011 6:17 AM

Love the black ians, Those directors actually fit the bike nicely too. Dialed man

|

12/29/2011 6:36 AM

yea, im shocked at how well the directors look on thier. im not a fan of directors

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

12/29/2011 6:00 PM

looks solid, those vultuses dont look like 9.5s tho

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

12/30/2011 5:28 AM

bike looks sick, but your pics are interesting with the background, is this an apartment or condo you live in?

|

Brennan Huff: "I'm so scared right now. I'm just gonna to do what's sensible, I'm gonna file for unemployment. Then I'm gonna try to get a job at Enterprise Rent-A-Car, because they got an excellent corporate structure and they... *they* give *you* the tools to be your own boss."

12/30/2011 9:02 AM

Dannykobra wrote:

bike looks sick, but your pics are interesting with the background, is this an apartment or condo you live in?

First of all, thanks!
Pictures was taken in the livingroom of my house, because of the extremely shitty weather that day. smile

Thanks to everybody else!

Warchol2: The bars are actually 9" even, just my bad memory xD

|