Sunday Motoross

Related:
Create New Tag

2/15/2017 9:37 AM

Wanted to build something techy and light out of spare parts so I went ahead and did it. All ive managed successfully in the five minutes ive actually spent riding on this thing is throwing it out from underneath me, it is so damn quick.

Photo

Sunday Motoross V1 that I wrestled for a few days over what color I should paint it. Almost went true blue or a purple/black dual color but eventually decided on this nice burgundy color.

Photo

Party Bars with Stolen Money grips, Subrosa stem, FBM headset and my favorite Skavenger Flat Iron forks

Photo

Rant back wheel off my brother's old Subrosa Letum, Tioga tires, Haro Fatty seat

Photo

Other side, SKAVENGER sticker in all its glory.

Photo

Banned stash cap, one of my main motivators for building this thing since I run front brakes on my Bone Deth and cant use this there. I swear I dont smoke weed

Photo

Flat Iron in all its beefy glory, Demolition Bulimia/Zero wheel with Primo Jewels

Photo

Relic from the past and one of the first aftermarket parts I ever bought, a Coalition Hell Gate sprocket. Lighter than anything else in the market at the time. KMZ Z410 chain. Mounted on Redline Monster I cranks with a Demolition BB and Odyssey Twisted pedals finish it up.

|

2/15/2017 12:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/15/2017 12:56 PM

That seat looks comfy. Is it railed? I have a haro landing strip that's like 15 years old. I love that seat, but it's a pound heavier than my tripod lol.
Nice bike though. I've had my eye on that stash cap too. Did you get it from danscomp?

|

2/15/2017 6:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/15/2017 6:08 PM

ggallin422 wrote:

That seat looks comfy. Is it railed? I have a haro landing strip that's like 15 years old. I love that seat, but it's a pound heavier than my tripod lol.
Nice bike though. I've had my eye on that stash cap too. Did you get it from danscomp?

Nope its pivotal, and a pretty light one too at that which i like. Yes the cap came from Dan's, I have 2 25xsomething mm ones in polished and black that I might sell or keep around.

|

2/15/2017 7:32 PM

That bike looks incredible, as I already said over instagram. As soon as I get different forks, I'll probably be running a stash cap too, haha. Looks sick!

|

Ride hard or Ride home.
Pink N’ Pretty

Instagram
@tarsales

2/15/2017 10:16 PM

I really like the bars, fork bolt and headtube sticker. The back wheel is ugly. But overall a good effort especially considering it was made from spare bits.

|

2/16/2017 4:44 AM

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

That bike looks incredible, as I already said over instagram. As soon as I get different forks, I'll probably be running a stash cap too, haha. Looks sick!

Thanks dude

|

2/16/2017 4:48 AM

Beamex wrote:

I really like the bars, fork bolt and headtube sticker. The back wheel is ugly. But overall a good effort especially considering it was made from spare bits.

Back wheel is meh, the blue hub looks kind of cool. Its probably going to be strong enough considering I am not so heavy. Only thing i really was a bit bothered by is the fact that the pedals aren't broached for an allen wrench. No reason for pedals made these days to not be broached although it might explain why Twisteds are so cheap. Good pedals anyway, lotta people love them.

|

2/16/2017 7:52 PM

4 piece AND brakeless? I don't even know who you are anymore!

Looks dope though, get those pegless grinds down! I hate the pedals though, twisteds have the worst feeling to me.

|

Come back with a warrant.

2/16/2017 8:45 PM

Dad_Im_Pregnant wrote:

4 piece AND brakeless? I don't even know who you are anymore!

Looks dope though, get those pegless grinds down! I hate the pedals though, twisteds have the worst feeling to me.

Might not focus on grinds with this thing, just spins and whatever else I may come up with. Perhaps Ill get some plastic pegs at some point but I wanted to try something different.

|