Sunday Soundwave

Related:
Create New Tag

5/3/2015 6:58 PM

Originally I had a Fit Aitken S3, but what started with a warranty repair on my odyssey hazard lite rims ended in this:

Frame: Sunday Soundwave v2 (21" TT/Magic Black)
Grips: Animal Edwin
Bars: S&M Slam Bars xlt
Stem: S&M Race xlt
Headset: Odyssey Pro
Forks: Odyssey R25
Crank: Odyssey Thunderbolt (Socket Drive)
Sprocket: Tree Lite (28T)
Pedals: Odyssey JC/PC
Bottom Bracket: Eclat 22mm
Front Tire: Fit FAF (20X2.25)
Front Rim: Odyssey 7ka (black)
Front Hub: Odyssey Antigram
Seat: Tree Ergo (fat)
Seat Post: Fit Pivotal
Seat Clamp: S&M
Chain: KMC Z510HX (black)
Rear Tire: Demolition Momentum (20X2.20)
Rear Rim: Odyssey 7ka (black)
Rear Hub: Odyssey Antigram

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Thanks again for everyone on this forum, with helping me get my headset and crank dialed. It's running pretty smooth now.

|

5/4/2015 2:04 AM

Looks nice. So what's the backstory on the frame?

|

5/4/2015 5:05 AM

I bought a Fit Aitken S3 back in 09. The frame itself is in great condition, I'm thinking of getting a wheel-set for it and having it as a second bike, maybe giving it to my brother. My Odyssey Hazard lite's were 48h chrome and they the chrome started to flake. I called up Odyssey and they took them back no questions asked ( was shocked, because I had them for close to six year). So they gave me my choice of rims and a 20% discount on any hubs or spokes ( a "crash" discount or something). I ended up picking the Antigrams, but in retrospect, I should of asked if I could grab the Ratchet and Marmoset.

|

5/4/2015 7:55 PM

Can't really go wrong with either one.

|

5/5/2015 9:28 PM

Tight build homie!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

5/5/2015 10:03 PM

Very nice bike you've got. Cutting of the excess steer tube would really clean it up.

|

5/6/2015 8:14 AM

Oddity wrote:

Very nice bike you've got. Cutting of the excess steer tube would really clean it up.

Yea I just noticed that. Would look noticeably smoother.

|

5/6/2015 3:11 PM

Shiiiiiieeeeetttt, maybe I'll get a fresh hack-saw blade, a seat-clamp and do that this weekend.

|

5/8/2015 1:57 AM

johnnyluvbuckets wrote:

Shiiiiiieeeeetttt, maybe I'll get a fresh hack-saw blade, a seat-clamp and do that this weekend.

why a seat clamp??

|

ride bikes, have fun

STRAIGHT OUTTA STRAYA

5/8/2015 3:48 AM

It was meant to help the hack saw cut straight.

|