Grips- who gives a fuck

Railed seat and post

Sprocket- 28t shadow pos

Tires- Kenda Kovert front 1.95 from like 2006 and Fly ruben back 1.90

Photo
|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/15/2013 8:37 PM

Yo brah if u wanna b able 2 do tailwipz and barspinz then every1 knows u gotta get all Cult parts with Perfect 10s or Elevnz and profile weelz mayn brah! That bike probablee cant roll down the street without brakin fool! 1v1 me irl i bet u dont even lift faggot. #420yolo #bmxswagbitchez. Just kidding man looking pretty sweet, but I could never ride those bars.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

7/15/2013 8:55 PM

That seat makes me want to punt a baby. Swag.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

7/15/2013 9:28 PM

swerve

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

7/16/2013 6:58 AM

ratty. i love it!

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/17/2013 8:10 AM

Love the wheels.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

7/17/2013 8:25 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/17/2013 8:28 AM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Yo brah if u wanna b able 2 do tailwipz and barspinz then every1 knows u gotta get all Cult parts with Perfect 10s or Elevnz ...more

I got da elevenz on da way here shyt bruh i lift this bike be mad swaggie.

Haha thanks man, I just built this up for fun since I'm still working on my actual bike. Its built more so to resemble my first bike which was like this but actually had profile wheelz lol. These are the bars I learned on I actually ride these better than big bars. I plan to cut my t1s to like 26.75 or 27.

|

7/17/2013 8:27 AM

tomdon wrote:

ratty. i love it!

Yeah man! Kinda makes my tricks sketchy but this thing is fun to ride regardless haha.

|

7/17/2013 8:29 AM

andyferly wrote:

Love the wheels.

Thanks dood same here. The tube in my back tire is ridiculously heavy though, makes my bike feel like shit since it's all right there. Took my bike from like 22 lbs to 26.

|

7/18/2013 3:49 PM

Dude, your bike is seriously awesome! I remember when that Frame first came out & they did the 3 Amigos edit. I have Fly's first DVD put away somewhere. Your bike has made me want to dig it out & watch it! Your Wheelset is so nice! Cannot wait to get my hands on a set of Straight Pulls! Wont be long smile

|

7/18/2013 10:12 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Yo brah if u wanna b able 2 do tailwipz and barspinz then every1 knows u gotta get all Cult parts with Perfect 10s or Elevnz ...more

Four wrote:

Haha thanks man, I just built this up for fun ...more

Ya, I started on Sunday Tudors. Like 24" wide, 7.75 tall I think. But now I'm 6'5 and that's just too uncomfortable

|

7/18/2013 10:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/18/2013 10:16 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Ya, I started on Sunday Tudors. Like 24" wide, 7.75 tall I think. But now I'm 6'5 and that's just too uncomfortable

Haha nice. I still don't like huge bars. 27 wide is as big as I'll go maybe 28. And 8.5 with a slammed fl for height. I knew a guy who was 6'5 and rode bars a bit bigger than this and a 20.5 frame lol. I'm only like 5'9ish maybe 5'10 haha.

|

7/19/2013 9:40 AM

Four wrote:

Haha thanks man, I just built this up for fun ...more

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Four wrote:

Haha nice. I still don't like huge bars. 27 wide is as big as I'll go maybe 28. And 8.5 with a slammed fl for height. I knew a ...more

It's just better for me and more stable when going big to have big bars and a big frame. I'm contemplating selling one of my cars to get an S&M Holmes in addition to my Gypsy, because those things look sweet.

|

7/19/2013 10:26 AM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

It's just better for me and more stable when going big to have big bars and a big frame. I'm contemplating selling one of my ...more

Yeah true, I don't really air high or do gaps so I can get away with 7.3-8.25 inch bars. I've rode 8.5 and it's not bad. I never ride a topload though and just few spacers. Nice, if I remember right your FBM is pretty fucking sweet. FBM is on my list of frames to ride lol.

|

7/19/2013 10:34 AM

Dude, get one. They are so gorgeous, I love mine so much. And they probably have a frame with geometry you'll like, from the Steadfast to the Berzerker. And if not, there's always the custom route.

|

7/19/2013 10:42 AM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Dude, get one. They are so gorgeous, I love mine so much. And they probably have a frame with geometry you'll like, from the ...more

I plan on it if I find one for a good price. I've got a list of frames I'd like to ride and so far I've rode most from the companies I like. FBM, T-1. and there may be a few others that I've yet to try.

|

7/19/2013 11:58 AM

andyferly wrote:

Love the wheels.

Four wrote:

Thanks dood same here. The tube in my back tire is ridiculously heavy though, makes my bike feel like shit since it's all ...more

I like heavier bikes, they feel more stable IMO.
It feels so sketchy on really light bikes for some reason.
Still dope ride broseph.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

7/19/2013 12:02 PM

andyferly wrote:

I like heavier bikes, they feel more stable IMO.
It feels so sketchy on really light bikes for some reason.
Still dope ride ...more

I don't mind the weight but it's like all on the back wheel so it feels really shitty for spins and hops. I probably wouldn't consider riding anything under 20 or 21. Thanks man it's fun to ride but I plan to build a legit bike when I get some money lol.

|

7/19/2013 12:05 PM

Topsey wrote:

Dude, your bike is seriously awesome! I remember when that Frame first came out & they did the 3 Amigos edit. I have Fly's ...more

Thanks man! I saw that edit it was pretty fucking cool. I think that's it, is it the one where they're riding around getting the wood and then making some shit to ride with it?

Thanks! The wheels are pretty cool, I like them not too trendy and they're pretty strong, I plan to keep them until they break.

|

7/19/2013 2:48 PM

Four wrote:

I plan on it if I find one for a good price. I've got a list of frames I'd like to ride and so far I've rode most from the ...more

I would like to try a T1, except idk if I'll ever ride a non-FBM seriously ever again. Unless I welded my own frame or something.

|

7/24/2013 8:13 PM

up dawgs. comment on this shit its mad fresh.

|