Swords, Dragons and Diet Coke

Related:
Create New Tag

6/11/2013 10:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/11/2013 11:10 PM

I'm still waiting on a few things (sprocket,seat,tires and stem) and then my bike is done I was gonna wait but it's 2am almost and I'm fucking awake and dont know what to do! Comments plz.

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Bars: Terrible One 8.25s

Stem: Fuck if i know its my friends

Headset: Fly

Grips: Fly Rubens

Barends: Fly

Forks: Fit Shiv 2s

Frame: Mutiny Loosefer 2.5-21 inch

Sprocket: Season Solstice 25t

Cranks: Fly v3s or dolmens whatever the fuck they're called.

bb: United because I'm too lazy to take it out with Primo cones 22mm

Pedals: Fly Ruben

Seat: a pivotal seat..

Seatpost: Animal Wedge the short chode one.

Front Wheel:
Shadow Overtaker 2.25 bald as stone cold steve austin
Front Rim: Odyssey 7KA
Front Hub: Tree
Guard: Tree
Spokes: Tree

Back Wheel:
Odyssey Aitken also quite bald 1.95
Back Rim: Odyssey 7KA
Back Hub: Tree 9t
Guard: G sport Gland
Spokes: Tree

Pegs: Fly- not pictured too lazy to take guards off : d

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

6/11/2013 11:43 PM

The devil wears prada is the shit. I fucking love them

Anyways, nice bike bro!

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

6/11/2013 11:48 PM

future FBM wrote:

Anyways, nice bike bro!

Fuck yeah! I figured you'd get the title because I remember us talking about them once but yeah they're fucking rad.

Thanks bro! It's getting there haha.

|

6/11/2013 11:52 PM

future FBM wrote:

Anyways, nice bike bro!

Four wrote:

Fuck yeah! I figured you'd get the title because I remember us talking about them once but yeah they're fucking rad.

Thanks ...more

You get those wheels from bobPA?

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

6/11/2013 11:54 PM

future FBM wrote:

You get those wheels from bobPA?

Yeah.

|

6/12/2013 1:03 AM

I saw the title and thought of the devil wears prada too. Lol. sweet bike man! i like it alot!

|

Refs: Scramhype x3, IRideAFly, Tomdon x2, HateBreeder x2, AndrewPeakmanBMX, TrendyDoo

For faster reply text me at 7024964706

6/12/2013 6:26 AM

AlexDanielP wrote:

I saw the title and thought of the devil wears prada too. Lol. sweet bike man! i like it alot!

Haha awesome, that's one of my favorite songs by them! Thanks man! This is my favorite build so far I just gotta decide on a stem and it'll be good for the most part.

|

6/12/2013 4:09 PM

Great looking bike brother!!!

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

6/12/2013 4:14 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

Great looking bike brother!!!

Thanks man, I appreciate it!

|

6/12/2013 5:33 PM

Very nice wheelset you have thar! I wouldn't mind getting myself some Tree hubs but the hub guards are crap & the new ones coming out are half guards & thats one of my biggest hatreds in BMX haha.

|

6/12/2013 5:42 PM

Topsey wrote:

Very nice wheelset you have thar! I wouldn't mind getting myself some Tree hubs but the hub guards are crap & the new ones ...more

Thanks man! I really like the hubs, they're sweet. Yeah the guards aren't a huge issue for me since I never grind lol. They're just on there because I'm too lazy to take them off : /

|

6/12/2013 5:47 PM

LoL smile Fair play! Grinding is pretty much all i do on the Street bike so i really need good hub guards, especially when you have over $300 worth of hubs! Props on the T-1 bars too! I've been running T-1 frames on & off ever since i started riding, On an SFA right now & i cant see myself letting it go! Riding Street is off the cards now so it will be a bike to cruise around on & help out filming. Flatland it is for me now!

|

6/12/2013 5:51 PM

Topsey wrote:

LoL smile Fair play! Grinding is pretty much all i do on the Street bike so i really need good hub guards, especially when you have ...more

Haha yeah I've never grinded much, I can but not really my style. Yeah man! I love T1, I plan to get the sprocket and joe rich grips and the stem if it ever comes out. T1 is definitely gonna be my next frame, maybe a ruben. It's kinda funny because my bike is set up for street but I ride street like it's park but never ride park. Oh well haha. I probably wouldn't be good at flatland, I'd like to see an edit of you riding flat though!

|

6/12/2013 5:57 PM

Any T-1 frame will do you well I promise (lol) The bike should be built ready for my birthday in October. FBM are making me a frame, I'm getting some parts sent over from the states from Alex Jumelin & then i have to wait for the Eclat Blind Freecoaster! Whilst i'm buying all this i am hoping the fucking idiots at the hospital decide what they're going to do with my shoulder! I'll either be putting out a little indoor edit a few weeks after the bikes finished, My ladies just got a Mac with video editing software so it'll be a dope edit! Or i'll have a sweet bike to look at whilst I'm strapped up & having 6 months of physio! But hey at least when the physios done i will have much better upper body strength & some good weather to ride in!!

|

6/12/2013 8:13 PM

Topsey wrote:

Any T-1 frame will do you well I promise (lol) The bike should be built ready for my birthday in October. FBM are making me a ...more

Yeah T-1 is a solid company and Joe is a good guy. Sounds nice! I hope all goes well with your shoulder, that shit sucks. I'll be looking forward to the edits man! I don't think I've ever made a proper edit haha.

|

6/12/2013 9:13 PM

those bars yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

|

6/14/2013 10:46 AM

noendinsight666 wrote:

those bars yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Yeah dude! I plan to get more T-1 products soon!

|

6/14/2013 12:06 PM

dude..i want your bars and those checkered shoes and I like how everything on your bike is black its just sick lol

|

Don't tell me how to live my life!

I failed the life test...

6/14/2013 6:26 PM

i could see you on the tree little buddy frame. i dont know why..

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

6/14/2013 6:53 PM

Shadow2 wrote:

dude..i want your bars and those checkered shoes and I like how everything on your bike is black its just sick lol

Haha the bars are awesome and so are the shoes, they're the only shoes I have that aren't for riding haha. Thanks man! I like it to look pretty simple.

|

6/14/2013 6:54 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

i could see you on the tree little buddy frame. i dont know why..

Haha yeah! That frame is sweet, the cs is longer than I like but I'd really like to try one, tree is one of the few companies I like. I was actually just talking about how I would ride one not too long ago lol.

|

6/16/2013 10:11 PM

nice stack of shoes wink

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

6/16/2013 10:13 PM

WallmartBMX wrote:

nice stack of shoes wink

Haha thanks man, that's like half of my shoes.

|

6/18/2013 1:37 PM

Odyssey stem is back on lol.Photo

Photo

|

6/21/2013 1:15 PM

Clean color scheme with a mutiny frame very nice

|

6/21/2013 2:43 PM

I remember when the Elementary stem first came out i hated it with an absolute passion! Over the years as they refined it & i grew to understand the manufacturing & R&D Side of BMX i now have a huge respect for the stem & actually wouldn't mind owning one for my little collection. Your bike is getting really nice mate, i have huge expectations for your bike in the future grin

|

6/21/2013 2:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/21/2013 2:58 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Clean color scheme with a mutiny frame very nice

Thanks man! I like the frame despite the stupid ass seattube haha.

|

6/21/2013 2:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/21/2013 3:00 PM

Topsey wrote:

I remember when the Elementary stem first came out i hated it with an absolute passion! Over the years as they refined it ...more

Yeah I never liked it but it grew on me. But now I really like the look and simplicity. I'm still stem searching this slips on me a bit. I really look forward to the T-1 stem! Thanks man! I'm working on building another for when I wanna switch it up, I've changed this one a bit since that picture. My bike always changes haha.

|

6/21/2013 3:08 PM

Four wrote:

Yeah I never liked it but it grew on me. But now I really like the look and simplicity. I'm still stem searching this slips on ...more

I torque my stem bolts so bad.. i may have bent my bars.. lol but they haven't moved in like a month..

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

6/21/2013 3:08 PM

Sweet! Look forward to seeing what you've got! I'm re-building one of my many frames lol. But i would really like to get the Cyclops stem for my T-1 however it would be replacing an OG Animal Top Load which i don't know if i could do haha. Still Animal Crank set up & new G-Sport Simian/Birdcage wheels are in the future for my T-1!

|