Terrible One Ruben

Related:
Create New Tag

6/8/2011 9:03 AM

[LINK TO IMAGE]

My buddy asked if I wanted to sell him my frame since he broke his. I figured it was a good excuse to buy the T1 Ruben I've wanted for a while now. I've got the full bike check with all the parts here...

http://www.bmxunion.com/blog/daily/kurt-hohberger-bike-check-2/
|

6/8/2011 9:04 AM

Looks sick, Ruben is a god as well.

|

6/8/2011 11:26 AM

That bike.

Actually looks.

amazing.

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

6/8/2011 1:19 PM

you rock that frame..

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

6/8/2011 2:58 PM

Thanks guys!

|

6/8/2011 3:14 PM

LOVE this...t1 & ruben are AMAZING!...mad props! 8)

|

6/8/2011 3:51 PM

nice dude, i love ruebens

i bought those dusted purp profiles off you about a month ago, there good so far bike check in my signature. the front hub has a little play in it so i need some profile shims, and there was somehow a crushed spring in the driver.. sooooooo i want all my money back....... jk sorta a simple fix, my lbs hooks me up

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

6/8/2011 4:54 PM

looks rad i love t1

|

100+REFS
I'm on the Vital legit list.
Terrible One!
Mutiny Loosefer.
Tumblr.
PSN- timm-377

6/8/2011 6:12 PM

fucking sick

|

refs: moyboy5, Gucci Mane La Flurr, jbeaton13, tinybikerider33, Lee_Rager,TCbmx, ultra blade, TerrorCrew, ~Stolen Boy~, bstick, ScramHype, AO8, Austin_Read
Albe's nigglets..

6/8/2011 6:45 PM

Warchol2 wrote:

i bought those dusted purp profiles off you about a month ago, there good so far bike check in my signature. the front hub has a little play in it so i need some profile shims, and there was somehow a crushed spring in the driver.. sooooooo i want all my money back....... jk sorta a simple fix, my lbs hooks me up

Yoooo.

Glad they are good. If it was something that came that way with the crushed spring let me know and I'll get in touch with Profile. They were brand new straight from them so there shouldn't have been any problems with it.

|

6/8/2011 8:43 PM

not usally of a fan of two tone till now!!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

6/9/2011 6:39 PM

Warchol2 wrote:

Kurt4413 wrote:

Yoooo.

Glad they are good. If it was something that came that way with the crushed spring let me know and I'll get in touch with Profile. They were brand new straight from them so there shouldn't have been any problems with it.

idk, i think its fixed now. it was going fine for like 2 weeks then i hopped off a legde and it suddenly felt like there were stones in my hub, opened it up and the driver bearing partially worked its way out and was like grinding on metal, and one spring was bent in, idk how it happened i dont realy ride them that hard, all i ride is park

its all good though

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

6/9/2011 9:02 PM

Awesome, all that has to be said man

|

"man that woman could buckle a train track just by looking at it" - Euan on Susan Boyle