The 1st 2012 SuperStar

Related:
Create New Tag

1/11/2012 9:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/14/2012 5:52 PM

Frame : Cooper 2012 SuperStar COOPER Grandé Edition Frame 21.3
Forks: SuperStar Neutral Fork Grandé Edition
Bars : SuperStar Sweet Sweep Handlebar 9in Grandé Edition
Stem : S&M Redneck XLT
Headset : Odyssey
Grips: Cult Vans
Barends : Cult
Cranks : SuperStar Duty Crank Splined 175mm Grandé Edition
Pedals: Preium slim
Sprocket : Profile spline drive
Chain : Odyssey bluebird
Seat : Preium fat seat
Seatpost :Odyssey pivotal
Seatclamp : built in
Rear Wheel : odyessy hazard litez laced to Gsport
Front Wheel : odyessy hazard litez laced to Vandero2
Tyres : rear Fit FAF folding and front Fly Ruben
Extras: Hub gruads both are Knight


THE BIKE IS SMOKE CHROME ITS BLACK AT NIGHT AND CHROME WHEN SUN COME OUT IT LOOKS BROWN BUT MY HOUSE ISNT BRIGHT AND HOPE U LIKE THE BIKE AND SORRY FOR THE BAD PICS

[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

it looks better in person

|

YEAH IM BLACK SO WAT?
KIDS = KICKIN INCREDIBLY DOPE SHIT
MYRIDE http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/The-1st-2012-SuperStar,1258577

1/11/2012 9:17 PM

supa clean bra

|

I MIGHT BE NEW TO THIS BUT IM TRUE TO THIS

1/11/2012 9:17 PM

Take better pics because right now it looks ugly AF

|

Life is like a Penis, simple, soft, straight, relaxed and hanging freely! Then women make it hard,.. \m/

1/11/2012 9:18 PM

DAMN YEW TALK LYK A REAL GANGSTA

|

1/11/2012 9:19 PM

Night Light wrote:

Take better pics because right now it looks ugly AF

sorry man i got 2 wait til the morning wit day light

|

YEAH IM BLACK SO WAT?
KIDS = KICKIN INCREDIBLY DOPE SHIT
MYRIDE http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/The-1st-2012-SuperStar,1258577

1/11/2012 9:20 PM

RiverSideRider wrote:

DAMN YEW TALK LYK A REAL GANGSTA

yeah its cuz im BLACK

|

YEAH IM BLACK SO WAT?
KIDS = KICKIN INCREDIBLY DOPE SHIT
MYRIDE http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/The-1st-2012-SuperStar,1258577

1/11/2012 9:22 PM

gangster15 wrote:

sorry man i got 2 wait til the morning wit day light

Fasho. Parts look great tho. Should have kept the luna. Would have been 10 x better.

|

Life is like a Penis, simple, soft, straight, relaxed and hanging freely! Then women make it hard,.. \m/

1/11/2012 9:23 PM

|

1/11/2012 9:25 PM

Night Light wrote:

Take better pics because right now it looks ugly AF

gangster15 wrote:

sorry man i got 2 wait til the morning wit day light

Night Light wrote:

Fasho. Parts look great tho. Should have kept the luna. Would have been 10 x better.

i never had a LUNA i had a BTM

|

YEAH IM BLACK SO WAT?
KIDS = KICKIN INCREDIBLY DOPE SHIT
MYRIDE http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/The-1st-2012-SuperStar,1258577

1/11/2012 9:26 PM

gangster15 wrote:

yeah its cuz im BLACK

I GUESS WHEN YOU ARE BLACK YOU LIKE TO USE THE CAPS LOCK MORE? HAHAHAHA jk

|

1/11/2012 9:29 PM

RiverSideRider wrote:

DAMN YEW TALK LYK A REAL GANGSTA

gangster15 wrote:

yeah its cuz im BLACK

RiverSideRider wrote:

I GUESS WHEN YOU ARE BLACK YOU LIKE TO USE THE CAPS LOCK MORE? HAHAHAHA jk

haha! i guess

|

YEAH IM BLACK SO WAT?
KIDS = KICKIN INCREDIBLY DOPE SHIT
MYRIDE http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/The-1st-2012-SuperStar,1258577

1/11/2012 9:29 PM

My bad i meant the tierra you had (blue one)

|

Life is like a Penis, simple, soft, straight, relaxed and hanging freely! Then women make it hard,.. \m/

1/11/2012 9:31 PM

Night Light wrote:

My bad i meant the tierra you had (blue one)

Oh yeah give it to my friend SUPERSTARDK and he bought the this frame/forks/bars/cranks

|

YEAH IM BLACK SO WAT?
KIDS = KICKIN INCREDIBLY DOPE SHIT
MYRIDE http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/The-1st-2012-SuperStar,1258577

1/11/2012 9:34 PM

mannnnnn i love it! nice ride!

|

HELLLLLL YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ARGENITA

1/12/2012 4:33 AM

Looks really really good but that seat post is horrendous!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

1/12/2012 4:47 AM

Love this. Superstars ride so good

|

1/12/2012 9:10 AM

One picture of the entire bike is better than ten pictures of random parts of the bike.

|

My BTM. // Facebook // Twitter // Google+ // Refs: guitar_frk, ridelittlebikes43, streetrat420, jb07, werkheiserBMX, SuperstarDK, trentydoo, BEASTASSDICK, pcoco, Showtime402, SnM An1mal.

1/12/2012 10:27 AM

looks clean looks like you've droped some money on it !! :D

|

1/12/2012 12:18 PM

that seat looks so damn terrible with that post!

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

1/12/2012 12:41 PM

I like it, all. But the chrome rims need to be black.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Refs: SolomonGrundy!

Angrypenguin.biz

Braswellrealty.com

1/12/2012 7:50 PM

looks okay to much going on for me. but good parts i need to post up mine

|

refs-TCbmx, mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com, fly for life
pending refs- Scramhype, blizzbikes

1/13/2012 9:45 AM

sick bike chrome n gold go good!

|

brakeless maniac

1/13/2012 9:47 AM

sick

|

Refs: netty speghetti, aw1234512[x2], Dudeisdrumer109, daniel21, paVimo, ticaleb, Showtime402[x2], brendan.magner.9
VIDEO OF OUR DIRT SKATEPARK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54l6T-1xEwo

1/13/2012 10:34 AM

Dude, I want that setup so bad!!!
But, doesnt the 69º seat tube make it so you dont need a layback post?

|

I know this is a chain tool, but what am i gunna do wit' it?

1/13/2012 2:39 PM

RiverSideRider wrote:

DAMN YEW TALK LYK A REAL GANGSTA

gangster15 wrote:

yeah its cuz im BLACK

so cuz u "black" that makes u a gangsta? wow im black myself and wonder why people on xbox call ppl nigger... cuz dumb shit like u say

|

I MIGHT BE NEW TO THIS BUT IM TRUE TO THIS

1/13/2012 2:42 PM

DA PUSHER wrote:

so cuz u "black" that makes u a gangsta? wow im black myself and wonder why people on xbox call ppl nigger... cuz dumb shit like u say

Sorry for doing that on xbox. hahahahahahahahaha

|

Life is like a Penis, simple, soft, straight, relaxed and hanging freely! Then women make it hard,.. \m/

1/13/2012 3:22 PM

gangster15 wrote:

yeah its cuz im BLACK

DA PUSHER wrote:

so cuz u "black" that makes u a gangsta? wow im black myself and wonder why people on xbox call ppl nigger... cuz dumb shit like u say

Night Light wrote:

Sorry for doing that on xbox. hahahahahahahahaha

its all good thats the only tyme you can do some shit like that.... o i see u live in ca go to MacArthur Park area and say some shit like that... than u have a reason to call some one a nigger

|

I MIGHT BE NEW TO THIS BUT IM TRUE TO THIS

1/13/2012 3:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/13/2012 3:56 PM

DA PUSHER wrote:

its all good thats the only tyme you can do some shit like that.... o i see u live in ca go to MacArthur Park area and say some shit like that... than u have a reason to call some one a nigger

Your statement is invalid.

1. West Lake is 2 hours away from me
2. It's a dominant latino hood
3. 18 Street Clique (Dominant Gang) is official cliqued up with Logan Heights in Prisons throughout CA (Nuff said).

Shits different down here in CA and most people aren't offended by the word Nigga anymore.

|

Life is like a Penis, simple, soft, straight, relaxed and hanging freely! Then women make it hard,.. \m/

1/13/2012 4:27 PM

Night Light wrote:

Sorry for doing that on xbox. hahahahahahahahaha

DA PUSHER wrote:

its all good thats the only tyme you can do some shit like that.... o i see u live in ca go to MacArthur Park area and say some shit like that... than u have a reason to call some one a nigger

Night Light wrote:

Your statement is invalid.

1. West Lake is 2 hours away from me
2. It's a dominant latino hood
3. 18 Street Clique (Dominant Gang) is official cliqued up with Logan Heights in Prisons throughout CA (Nuff said).

Shits different down here in CA and most people aren't offended by the word Nigga anymore.

o wow really 2HOURS away is the key word like i said go to the hood an call some one nigga matter fact if u ever in nyc EVER... i got white cats that beat ya ass for useing that word the wrong way... and you r rite bout "people aren't offended by the word Nigga" its when u say NIGGER and be dissrespectfull about it now really that dont bother me what bothers be is u THINK ur of some type of bigger and bader person and witch i show ur NOT. but as you whear lets get back to BMX

|

I MIGHT BE NEW TO THIS BUT IM TRUE TO THIS

1/13/2012 4:58 PM

DA PUSHER wrote:

o wow really 2HOURS away is the key word like i said go to the hood an call some one nigga matter fact if u ever in nyc EVER... i got white cats that beat ya ass for useing that word the wrong way... and you r rite bout "people aren't offended by the word Nigga" its when u say NIGGER and be dissrespectfull about it now really that dont bother me what bothers be is u THINK ur of some type of bigger and bader person and witch i show ur NOT. but as you whear lets get back to BMX

Don't thread jack. Go to the Non-BMX section. I made a thread for you.

Gangster where are the outside pics?

|

Life is like a Penis, simple, soft, straight, relaxed and hanging freely! Then women make it hard,.. \m/