The Ride V5

Related:
Create New Tag

4/21/2013 12:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/21/2013 8:31 PM

I got a new BB and stem from TomDon (THANKS!). I could finally ride properly last week and my bike was pretty nice. All I hate right now is that one of my front peg adapters are rattling and my chain is just a teeny bit loose and that rattles too. My right pedal rattles just barely too. Those things drive me nuts! Anyways, yeah, I finally got a rear wheel that WORKS for god's sake! And I have matching hubs but the front hub is shit so I might go to some matching black hubs once I can find a legit set. I can lace and true wheels pretty decent btw. So yeah, setup is below:

ODI Longneck grips (black)
Odyssey Par ends (black)
United Grande bars (black)
Sunday Freeze stem (matte black)
FSA Impact Pro headset (black)
2008 Fit Team Street frame (black)
Kink Strife 1 forks (matte black)
Fit FAF tire, 2.25 (black)
Alienation Deviant (black) laced to a Kink Viridian 2 hub (gray) with black Shadow Spokes and silver nipples
Eclat Slash PC pedals (black)
Salt Pro 48-S cranks (matte black)
United BB kit (black)
Eighthinch SD sprocket, 25t (matte black)
KMC 410H chain, masterlink (dark grey)
Shadow Slimmer pivotal seat (black)
Stolen SIC wedge pivotal seatpost, 75mm (black)
Profile Slim Jim seatclamp (black)
Stolen Tioga FS100 tire, 2.25 (black)
Eclat Trippin' rim (matte black) laced to a Salt Trapez L/R hub (gray) with black spokes and black nipples
DK Bundy pegs, 3/8 adapters (black) x4

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

4/21/2013 3:34 PM

Looks nice and dialed. You really need some guards though. Whats wrong with the Viridian? I thought it was supposed to be an awesome hub.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/21/2013 3:38 PM

Looks good mayn!

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

4/21/2013 3:38 PM

Looks sweet man.
Is it just me or isn't the axle bent on the front hub?

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/21/2013 5:04 PM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Looks nice and dialed. You really need some guards though. Whats wrong with the Viridian? I thought it was supposed to be an ...more

They're not intended for peg riding. Read the review on the Viridian hub on here. Everyone that rides pegs say that the grind side blows out. Even the hub blows out fairly quickly. People who ride pegless even claim that it sucks.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

4/21/2013 5:04 PM

andyferly wrote:

Looks sweet man.
Is it just me or isn't the axle bent on the front hub?

No, my hub is somehow always off when I ride pegs. Doesn't matter anyhow cause it's now that bad.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

4/21/2013 7:44 PM

Looks good man! Too bad your front hub is being a douche.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

4/21/2013 8:30 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

Looks good man! Too bad your front hub is being a douche.

My bike is being a douche. The fork compression bolt is starting to warp and start to strip, my right pedal is kinda blown out, my cranks can't tighten that much after installing an internal BB spacer, some nipples on the front wheel are stripped so I can't true it that well, and one of my front peg adapters are rattling like crazy. These are all driving me nuts!!

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

4/21/2013 9:48 PM

buy eclat pulse miror
and lace her to the trippin rim
and it will be an awesome wheel

|

4/21/2013 9:55 PM

maxim.kruti wrote:

buy eclat pulse miror
and lace her to the trippin rim
and it will be an awesome wheel

I'm really looking for a new front hub. The one I have right now sucks major balls.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

4/22/2013 2:22 AM

looks pretty damn good

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/6/2013 10:42 PM

well for being the rattle trap you say it is it sure looks solid to me

|

REFS= jakesalbert(x2), ride stoned(x2), ron44ald, fsearles, Warchol2(x2), the Balt(x2), jb07(x4), Riverside rider, Truebikerface, Droogskull, sandysik6six(x2), ryanxanimalbmx(x4), ScramHype(x5), CustomS&Mryder, Perkins94(x4), milou, ecuadevil(x9), Dee Hos(x5), Bmxryder2001, Netty Speghetti, Superstar DK(x7), Bstick(x3), iibmxii(x2), trentydoo, A08(x4), White Knight, Tito24(x2), Piffery, Pcoco(x2), Patriotsfan11, 562_rider, blaine80, joe dirt, ninjacat33, tinybikerider33, Bmxscout48, fly for life, Mnsketch, Night Light, Creativebmx, Verdecustom, KWC92, louie101202(x2), lilrider187, calirider89, EatMyButt, asilva23, kurtnut, motogrizz, disdiqqq, adam1234, four, Zackhendrix....txt 402-659-414three......... my most valued possession is my dark black past

5/6/2013 10:51 PM

Showtime402 wrote:

well for being the rattle trap you say it is it sure looks solid to me

Only thing now that barely rattle is the right pedal cause I busted the bearings a little bit. It doesn't do it all the time but when it does, it's really annoying. I fixed the front peg adapter cause I put it in wrong. And as for the chain, I gotta totally regrease/ube it if I don't want any rattle at all, bu tI'm too lazy and it's still greasy so I'll put that off for a while.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

5/7/2013 12:44 AM

Looks really good man!

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

5/7/2013 8:59 PM

Solid whip, looks unridden!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

8/2/2013 7:51 PM

Nice bike!

|

8/2/2013 9:25 PM

Looks really nice man! I've never been a weight whore in my life, but I gotta ask, does your bike weigh a lot? I only ask that because I almost bought those bars once and they're literally 2 pounds. I don't care about weight, but that's crazy. Also..that frame is pretty damn beefy as well. Haha. I'm not sure how much my bike weighs but my friends say it's kinda heavy. I like to throw my bike around I guess, I can stand light ass bikes.

|

-Reps: JakeSalbert, Stephan.yupthatsme, bmxrider4lyfe, cb4130, mactive818, Broughton, Dream, Kymike(X2), Sam.cooper1291, louie101202, nshs2010, hatebreeder, justin vogelsberger, Xlilkillaluc15x, Four, Blakebmx92, Brian_Griffin, Element4all
-I have more reps from my old account.
(My old account is 'bmx')