|

Smoke Drink Die

4/15/2016 7:07 AM

I know i sold you my obscura lol

|

4/15/2016 7:11 AM

blizzbikes wrote:

I know i sold you my obscura lol

Haha oh shit, yeah you did. My bad man, I had a surgery yesterday so I'm on lots of meds. Trails look good btw. All your lines running or not yet? All our spots are pretty much good to go now

|

Smoke Drink Die

4/15/2016 7:27 AM

It's all good man. Hope you like the frame, i barely rode it lol, and heal up. Yep all lines are good to go although I'm not to into these trails, they use to be a lot better until new riders came and kinda took over, they change it like every other week and are horse shit at building lips.

|

4/15/2016 12:37 PM

bmxer_yoshi wrote:

for being a spare, its pretty damn nice

agreed

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

4/15/2016 12:45 PM

blizzbikes wrote:

It's all good man. Hope you like the frame, i barely rode it lol, and heal up. Yep all lines are good to go although I'm not to into these trails, they use to be a lot better until new riders came and kinda took over, they change it like every other week and are horse shit at building lips.

MGM? I've heard mixed reviews, but at the very least it is nice to have trails available. Ours got plowed in Sauk Rapids due to a million stupid 12 year olds telling everyone in the world about em. Started with 3-4 of us and inside of a few years they were gone.

Sad part is I now live under a mile from where they were. Back then it was like a 15-20 min drive through town.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/15/2016 1:14 PM

Yeah mgm, same thing is going to happen there I'm thinking, especially with some of the newer people throwing parties back there with bands and grills and alcohol

|

4/15/2016 2:55 PM

Quality build, man! Bike is looking dialed!

|

4/15/2016 3:55 PM

Hot damnn

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

1/9/2017 9:05 PM

blizzbikes wrote:

Josh charlie and Josh are some of the best dirt jump builders ive ever seen for one and two if your a trail guy like you say you are you wouldnt be posting pictures of your bike by the trails online

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

1/9/2017 11:51 PM

blizzbikes wrote:

jj0996 wrote:

Josh charlie and Josh are some of the best dirt jump builders ive ever seen for one and two if your a trail guy like you say you are you wouldnt be posting pictures of your bike by the trails online

Lol why wouldnt i exactly? I dont really ride mgm anymore because the place got ruined it used to be fun going out there just to chill and have a sesh, but the new peeps that took the jumps over and ruined them kinda ruined that whole vibe.

|

1/10/2017 12:00 AM

blizzbikes wrote:

jj0996 wrote:

blizzbikes wrote:

Lol why wouldnt i exactly? I dont really ride mgm anymore because the place got ruined it used to be fun going out there just to chill and have a sesh, but the new peeps that took the jumps over and ruined them kinda ruined that whole vibe.

well for one its disrespectful for the ones who build the trails to have pictures of them online and i go there all the time and have an awesome time every time. they defiantly did not ruin the jumps they tell everyone that if someone doesn't like the jumps build there own

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check

1/10/2017 1:33 AM

How is it disrespectful? It more disrespectful for them to come ruin what me and other had originally built there without any imput from us. I've been riding those jumps longer than you've been riding a bike. I grew up riding them I used to go out there when i was 10. So it ok to have an opinion Josh but before they came and basically claimed what was already there it was a fun place, now I hate going out there dealing with dipshits, and two faced ass holes. But thats ok because I've been working on a new set of trails that only a small number of people know about. That way when mgm get plowed (like every other set of trails in mn) I'll still have a place to ride.

|

1/10/2017 11:37 AM

blizzbikes wrote:

jj0996 wrote:

Who cares? The only people that are gonna know where it is, are the people that have already been there. You think someone's gonna see a picture of a dirt jump, and know exactly how to get there? No, you wouldn't even know what country it's in, let alone state, city, or town...Think about it...

|

1/10/2017 11:46 AM

blizzbikes wrote:

jj0996 wrote:

ggallin422 wrote:

Who cares? The only people that are gonna know where it is, are the people that have already been there. You think someone's gonna see a picture of a dirt jump, and know exactly how to get there? No, you wouldn't even know what country it's in, let alone state, city, or town...Think about it...

not the point your posting someone else's hard work online. and yes eventually people will be able to figure out where it is. it has happened before where people have posted stuff online about the trails and random people have came out and rode the trails. normally there is no problem with that but most people dont have any respect for other peoples work and they leave trash everywhere. here read that. it says in there not to be posting things online about the trails

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check

1/10/2017 1:28 PM

jj0996 wrote:

ggallin422 wrote:

jj0996 wrote:

not the point your posting someone else's hard work online. and yes eventually people will be able to figure out where it is. it has happened before where people have posted stuff online about the trails and random people have came out and rode the trails. normally there is no problem with that but most people dont have any respect for other peoples work and they leave trash everywhere. here read that. it says in there not to be posting things online about the trails

Well taking that Charles made an instagram for the trails and have made posts with the address when the had Josh's bday out there I dont thing that will be a problem. Quit crying, they arent even your local trails you live far away from them. Keep complaining I'll post the address for the world to see oh no.

|

1/10/2017 8:02 PM

Honestly, MGM looks rad and I would love to check it out, but I wouldn't be a turd about it. The biggest thing with trails is cleaning your trash, fixing your damage, and helping make it BETTER than when you arrived.

If you put in work most locals are cool with that.

As to the location being posted or pics/videos-up to the main builders and locals. ASK about photos etc being posted. Most of the time finding a random set of trails is due to exploration. Back when I started we found some in north Burnsville or Apple Valley because of a kid I knew who lived near them.

Ours were blown up by a couple kids not respecting our request to not have them tell others. 3-4 of us were riding and building and some kids rolled in and saw, then told their homies. It expanded our scene for a bit, but then those kids started having fires, burning furniture, and doing drugs out there. We found used needles and all kinds of junk. They were trashed. Plowed right when they were getting fun.

I just hope when I get a little more financially set I can look into my next house and some land so I can build some jumps for me and my son.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/10/2017 8:28 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Honestly, MGM looks rad and I would love to check it out, but I wouldn't be a turd about it. The biggest thing with trails is cleaning your trash, fixing your damage, and helping make it BETTER than when you arrived.

If you put in work most locals are cool with that.

As to the location being posted or pics/videos-up to the main builders and locals. ASK about photos etc being posted. Most of the time finding a random set of trails is due to exploration. Back when I started we found some in north Burnsville or Apple Valley because of a kid I knew who lived near them.

Ours were blown up by a couple kids not respecting our request to not have them tell others. 3-4 of us were riding and building and some kids rolled in and saw, then told their homies. It expanded our scene for a bit, but then those kids started having fires, burning furniture, and doing drugs out there. We found used needles and all kinds of junk. They were trashed. Plowed right when they were getting fun.

I just hope when I get a little more financially set I can look into my next house and some land so I can build some jumps for me and my son.

come down this summer man i'll take you to Treeline or to mgm

|

1/11/2017 8:53 AM

That's nicer than my main bike...

|

Ride hard or Ride home.
Pink N’ Pretty

Instagram
@tarsales

1/11/2017 2:12 PM

blizzbikes wrote:

come down this summer man i'll take you to Treeline or to mgm

If I can find the time I'm down

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/12/2017 12:17 AM

If you still have this, you should sell it to fund a custom fbm wink

There were some local kids that used to ride my friends trails. Never helped dig, but I remember one of them taking a picture of himself with his bike next to a new jump the day after my friend built it. They wanted to be proper trails kids but would never pick up a shovel. The whole reason we don't have rideable trails now is because no one helps. And it's a lot of work for one person who also works full time. Hopefully it'll be different this year.

|