Too Pretty for the Streets? *added a couple pics*

Related:
Create New Tag

10/8/2013 5:08 PM

Photo

Photo

Photo

21.25 S&M ATF (custom Painted Gold with Pearl White Accent)
Odyssey R25
Animal Big Four
Odyssey Dugan Grips
Odyssey headset
Tree Collet TL stem
Odyssey Thunderbolts (Socket Drive)
Odyssey Killington 28t
Eclat Complex Seat
Animal Hamilton PC pedals
4 Tree Stunt Stump Pegs
2.25 FAF Nightvision tires
Eclat Diesel Chain

Front Wheel:
BSD Street
Primo Spokes
Sun Rhynolite XL
2 BSD Guards

Rear Wheel:
KHE Astern 9t LHD
1/2 DT Swiss spokes
1/2 USA Ti spokes
Flybikes Classic Rear
S&M Cymbal
Primo Plastic DSG

Mods:
Bars cut to 26.25
Fork Steerer tube cut like 6mm
Screws in pedals for grip
18" tube in the rear (because 20" tubes were sold out)

Got a couple tiny things to do to it, but it'll be this way for a good bit smile

Outside pics soon
|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

10/8/2013 6:05 PM

Paints top notch budd! not crazy on the sticker placement on the DT but thats my only true bitch! haha

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

10/8/2013 6:45 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Paints top notch budd! not crazy on the sticker placement on the DT but thats my only true bitch! haha

the sticker are covering the damage that my painters tape caused lol

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim

n-dür on facebook

10/9/2013 7:17 PM

75 views, and 1 reply?

y u no comment on my bike?

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

10/10/2013 6:21 PM

As far as tape damage, an artist brush will touch that up and nobody would notice.

As for the color scheme, I like it. It looks strange at first, but if you look at it as a whole, it works out.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

10/10/2013 6:27 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

As far as tape damage, an artist brush will touch that up and nobody would notice.

As for the color scheme, I like it. It looks strange at first, but if you look at it as a whole, it works out.

i mean like the tape pulled off large bits of paint... but no worries.. its already taken some damage, so i no longer care haha.

And that is my exact opinion on my paint job... when it was all apart, i looked at it and said "damn. I really fucked up." then I put it together and i slowly fell in love with it

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

10/11/2013 2:25 PM

how did you get an 18" to work :D

|

10/11/2013 10:57 PM

Too ugly for the streets omg my shit looks better than this.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

10/12/2013 6:45 AM

Mikel8149 wrote:

youre the only one that dont like it, so maybe you need to make an appointment with your optometrist

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

10/12/2013 6:50 AM

stretch it over your rim wit the tire half way installed, partially inflate it, and finish putting the tire on. ......its an old racers trick used to save weight. walmart was just sold out of 20s when my other tube gave out, so i had to try it lol

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

10/12/2013 9:03 AM

Mikel8149 wrote:

SnM An1mal wrote:

youre the only one that dont like it, so maybe you need to make an appointment with your optometrist

:D

|

10/20/2013 2:32 AM

Pics from today
Photo

Photo

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

10/20/2013 4:20 PM

Those new photos make it look so much nicer. The bars and colourway go excellent together. Nice job.

|

bicycle more like bikecycle

10/20/2013 5:15 PM

Not too shabby Justin! :D

|

10/20/2013 6:13 PM

thanks guys

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

10/20/2013 8:21 PM

lookin good man ! im a fan of chrome and gold too , nicely painted and flow of colors , i think its time you update your profile pic ...

|

10/20/2013 10:24 PM

chad88 wrote:

lookin good man ! im a fan of chrome and gold too , nicely painted and flow of colors , i think its time you update your profile pic ...

thanks. and sadly this things final day is tomorrow.... i cant afford to fix the broken shit on it, so its being parted out... i am going to try to grab some pics before it comes apart though. im sad to see this one go, but when the damaged parts will cost more to replace than what my new build will cost to finish, its not worth it sad

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

10/20/2013 10:52 PM

SnM An1mal wrote:

thanks. and sadly this things final day is tomorrow.... i cant afford to fix the broken shit on it, so its being parted out... i am going to try to grab some pics before it comes apart though. im sad to see this one go, but when the damaged parts will cost more to replace than what my new build will cost to finish, its not worth it sad

Noooooooooooooooo!! Why?? It can't be that bad.

|

10/21/2013 5:30 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/8/2013 3:10 PM

my coaster barely rides anymore, my sprocket is bent and ovalized, my chain is thrashed, my pedals are totally shot, , my spokes are all thrashed and need replaced.... It will cost like $370 to fix it all. and i only need $320 to finish my new build... so it doesnt make any sense to fix it...

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook