Stranger thrash bars S&M Factory
WTP patron 25
Challenger
Tibias
Tuffman 30T
Inspired pedals
Profile-Birdcage
Mix-VS

Few spokes missing due to pegless manoeuvres, loads of weird noises, lots of rust. Just the way it should be.

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

2/2/2014 3:42 AM

FUCK YES!!!

|

2/2/2014 3:51 AM

LOVE IT!!!!

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

2/2/2014 5:18 AM

looks nice.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

2/2/2014 7:30 AM

Holy hell you back wheel is missing spokes! Looks rad!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

2/2/2014 8:53 AM

Cheers all

Blake - Yeah, can't ride something that feels new, unless its rusty, creaking and rides like shit then i won't be happy, suprisingly this isn't that bad at the moment though, the back wheel rubs a bit but with the gearing it doesn't matter. It was set-up nice once but didn't touch it for a few months so it got thrown about and trashed learning pegless crooks hahaha, haven't had time/don't want to mend it because of engine swap in the golf. Atleast the car works properly hahaha

|

I got refs

2/2/2014 8:54 AM

Peglass crooks, thats fucking crazy.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

2/2/2014 9:00 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Peglass crooks, thats fucking crazy.

Hell of a lot easier with a few washers by the axle bolt and a guardless N4FL, friend wanted the hub back though so I to re-lace my profile, works alright.

|

I got refs

2/2/2014 9:08 AM

I can dig this.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

2/2/2014 10:02 AM

I thought my front wheel was bad..... but nice. Looks homy, like its not perfect but it shouldn't.

|

2/2/2014 10:33 AM

Love the bike, love the car more. I was trying to get ahold of one but Its way to hard to get a solid one here

|

text-2485052073
email- kylenotkyle@gmail.com
refs i remember-sessionpro, beastassdick, joe green, scott p, zachery dallesa

2/2/2014 10:44 AM

Bike looks great, it looks well ridden which is a good thing. Car is nice as well, if you don't mind me asking how much did you pay for it?

|

2/2/2014 2:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/2/2014 2:31 PM

Yeah, I had a look on some american sites to see what they were like over there and they seemed scarse, the US spec westy front ends are worth £300 odd over here though. The bike was well ridden, the weathers delayed most things though, should brighten up in sunny Wales soon enough though. I got the car for £1200 which I thought was a bit much but reading through the history and all the details it was really well kept by a mechanic, it'd been passed down his family then before he sold he put a new carb, manifold, exhaust and the best part, 2.1 TSR race spec block, it will eat cupras and new GTI's for brekkie but isn't that great top end. Still decent economy with the 4e box though. Cheers all.

|

I got refs

2/2/2014 4:28 PM

Have you thought about doing a "Pleg Mod" for the Rear Hub to keep it safe from Grinding Damage? I'm going to see if someone on here can hook Me up with an old Pleg Sleeve, Basically You just cut it to length & slide it between Your Drop Out & Hub Flange & It protects Your Hubs Collar & If You wanted Maximum Protections You can add in a G-Sport Gland too!

|

2/2/2014 6:34 PM

I was expecting a standard.....but that's a nice looking bike

|

2/2/2014 8:27 PM

Dude, Where in Wales are You? I've got Family in Merthyr, Cardiff, & 2 Places I can barely pronounce let alone Fucking type out!!

|

2/3/2014 9:31 AM

A standard would be nice.

Nah, never thought about that, I put my last mix through hell and back and it survived fine until I swapped for a ratchet which was fucking stupid, so this one which is fresh from some park rat with a gyro should last me a while. Chepstow mate, just the other end of the Severn Bridge. 30 odd miles from Cardiff.

|

I got refs

2/3/2014 1:58 PM

rust build? also lovin that GTI

|

REFSREFS: Four, agfracing, bmx4life121303, Austin_Read, the balt, handlebar-to-face, Murtaugh, killjonken, Bmx&volkswagens, TCbmx(x2), spikez5, A08, SuperstarDK, blizzbikes, ecuadevil, BMX4Lyfee, Kroller, 2283kdogg, ShadowBmx1995, WeAreFucked, killedglamour, Showtime402, ScramHype, Prophet, 2wheelguy, ugot2dewitt, Sancheezz, tomdon five16-207-nine457

2/3/2014 2:19 PM

nshs2010 wrote:

rust build? also lovin that GTI

Lots of rust, stripped it back from black a few months ago, rebuilt it, then rode trails ever since so it's really rusty in places and fine in others.

|

I got refs

2/9/2014 2:01 PM

There's now another GTI, mk3 however. Got it cheap to use around the trails and eventually break, should be fun to set on fire.

Photo

|

I got refs

2/9/2014 9:03 PM

looks beat to fuck! i love it! as for the car, she look mint... for now haha are you going to raw that too?

|

2/10/2014 5:46 AM

sunny.noble wrote:

looks beat to fuck! i love it! as for the car, she look mint... for now haha are you going to raw that too?

I was actually thinking about rawing the mk3 hahaha, the mk2 is staying painted for show season atleast.

|

I got refs

2/10/2014 3:58 PM

sunny.noble wrote:

zenith111 wrote:

I was actually thinking about rawing the mk3 hahaha, the mk2 is staying painted for show season atleast.

OMFG lol do it!!! especially if the mk3 is just your rip around and fuck shit up car, definately do a car check if this happens haha

|

2/11/2014 12:25 AM

sunny.noble wrote:

OMFG lol do it!!! especially if the mk3 is just your rip around and fuck shit up car, definately do a car check if this ...more

Haha, well i'm bringing it down to my house later today but it's pissing down with rain so we'll see, I will if I do though haha

|

I got refs

2/11/2014 8:00 AM

Today I bought this for £300, it may be a mk3 but it's a GTI with a pipercross filter and some high-end coilies and a few other things which are cool. Only bought it for the engine which I may eventually put into a mk2 and scrap the rest of it. In the mean time this will be used around the trails and to fuck around in.

Photo

Photo

|

I got refs

2/12/2014 5:27 PM

Equivalent to a rat rod, looks awesome, reminds me of my first bike

|

2/13/2014 10:36 AM

That was the idea, cheers mate

|