Sprocket-Profile Imperial
Pedals-Animal Hamilton Sealed
Seat-Shadow Conspiracy Crow
Seat Post-Animal pivotal
Chain-Shadow Interlock V2
Bottom Bracket-Stolen Revolver
Pegs-Animal Butcher
Tires-Animal GLH R Folding, Front 20X2.25,Back 20X2.1
Wheels-Odyssey 7KA Rims(Black),Sapim Black 14g Spoke,Profile mini hubs(9T cassette Rear),Blue alloy nipples
Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

Yours truly, Ahren

7/19/2012 7:28 AM

Nice bike but if I were you I would get Hub Guards.

|

7/19/2012 7:46 AM

Looks sick man! Can't wait to ride with ya!

|

7/19/2012 3:24 PM

Fucking sweet. I've got a grand blue with red parts

|

REFS: Superstar DK

7/19/2012 3:49 PM

Photo
|

7/19/2012 5:52 PM

cassledank wrote:

Fucking sweet. I've got a grand blue with red parts

thanks man...mines bout opposite of yours then.

|

Yours truly, Ahren

7/19/2012 5:58 PM

The blue and red scheme looks pretty nasty

|

Startin a new team of BMX lesbians called Bikes N Dykes

7/19/2012 6:00 PM

hub guards are a must and shorten that brake cable too.

|

7/19/2012 7:06 PM

sbc785 wrote:

hub guards are a must and shorten that brake cable too.

yea im gonna i just got tired of playing with the brakes that night and said screw it

|

Yours truly, Ahren

7/19/2012 7:07 PM

Mr.Buck Nasty wrote:

The blue and red scheme looks pretty nasty

thanks...im glad somebody likes it other than me, at first a lot of people were hating on it when i first started building it

|

Yours truly, Ahren

7/20/2012 4:51 AM

Great great parts, im just not feeling blue and red, i've never liked it. only spiderman can rock it.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

7/20/2012 9:44 AM

Not bad looking at all man dig the color scheme

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109

pcoco ticaleb

7/20/2012 10:25 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Great great parts, im just not feeling blue and red, i've never liked it. only spiderman can rock it.

spidermans not half black...and yes in the future some of the blue will be coming off so its not as strong

|

Yours truly, Ahren

7/20/2012 1:02 PM

yea, not diggin the color scheme, BUT it is different, bet this things stands out at spots/ the park. Id say spray the frame black if it wasn't beautiful trans red, maybe trade for a black BTM? Either way id rock it on the parts list alone, STACKED.

|

7/20/2012 1:44 PM

supremelylazzy wrote:

yea, not diggin the color scheme, BUT it is different, bet this things stands out at spots/ the park. Id say spray the frame black if it wasn't beautiful trans red, maybe trade for a black BTM? Either way id rock it on the parts list alone, STACKED.

thanks man...yea i do love the trans red it looks so good in the sun! but i think in the future i will be deleting some of the blue parts...and just have a couple things blue to stand out a little bit

|

Yours truly, Ahren

7/20/2012 2:00 PM

ahren.hays wrote:

thanks man...yea i do love the trans red it looks so good in the sun! but i think in the future i will be deleting some of the blue parts...and just have a couple things blue to stand out a little bit

with spray paint that day could be TODAY!!! j/k, but someone on here did a KILLRER trans-red spray job, you'd have to raw the parts first though.

|

7/20/2012 2:55 PM

my last bike was orange and all black so i thought id give something else a try other than all black (even though theres nothing wrong with black) ive never seen one with these colors and thought id see how it turned out...eventually ill probably paint some stuff...after i scratch it up a little bit first...i got a couple friends that do auto body work that im sure would hook me up! but for now its just to new and clean

|

Yours truly, Ahren

7/20/2012 3:08 PM

love the red dope ride lilbrotha

|

7/21/2012 6:04 PM

sick

|

Fuck u

7/27/2012 12:55 PM

hookjrclc wrote:

sick

thanks dear...you might see me in denver sometime im there quite a bit!

|

Yours truly, Ahren

7/28/2012 6:58 AM

awesome build and the color scheme looks pretty good too but if i were you i would have got a lhd profile and some hubguards
it's ok to ride like this but usually the best thing to do is to put the sprocket/hub on the opposite side that you grind even if you ride 4 pegs because you will obviously use your right ones more (but thats just me)

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"