Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

2/27/2015 9:53 AM

Yeah! I like it .

|

2/27/2015 1:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/27/2015 1:56 PM

How does it ride? The geo on this frame is pretty wild. Also what's the clearance like with the short back end and the 2.4 T/A?

|

Chris

www.bmxtransition.com
Canadian BMX Mailorder
Instagram: @transitionbmx

2/27/2015 2:30 PM

Such a clean bike with a dialed parts list.

|

Support your local bike shop.
Instagram:gobeil4130

2/27/2015 6:11 PM

Sick bike and great photos man

|

2/27/2015 6:18 PM

Seriously how does that frame feel? Is the backend really nuts???

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

2/27/2015 9:38 PM

What happened to your key guard?

|

2/28/2015 4:36 AM

very nice but i think the tires kill it, maybe some tan walls

|

You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start, to be great...

2/28/2015 4:55 AM

transition_chris wrote:

How does it ride? The geo on this frame is pretty wild. Also what's the clearance like with the short back end and the 2.4 ...more

This is actually a homies bike, i just took the photos. but hes got it pulled back at 12.7 because the 2.4 T/A was super super close he was afraid hed go to pedal and it rub.

The geo is mad nuts, my 360's came around so quick and mannys were super awkward. He loves it but its not for me.

|

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

2/28/2015 4:56 AM

Ahh skeet skeet wrote:

What happened to your key guard?

Still got it, just a freinds whip.

|

2/28/2015 4:57 AM

SteezOnLock wrote:

very nice but i think the tires kill it, maybe some tan walls

He had tans on it first day and looked awful, he might get some blue BSD's when these tires die.

|

2/28/2015 5:16 AM

Did you green screen that pic?

|

2/28/2015 9:42 AM

NewAndImprovedClancy wrote:

Did you green screen that pic?

No?

|

2/28/2015 10:22 AM

Loving it, a time where i see galaxy setting off colors nicely. But something i like a little more is your camera game.. damn dude, photos came out incredible.

|

-swedish fish-
MOTW 05/31/10 - 06/06/10
Refs- Brandonbrown

2/28/2015 6:51 PM

those grips are my favorite, ive been running them exclusively since they came out

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

2/28/2015 11:25 PM

Ok. Tell me. How do you get the bike to stand?

|

3/1/2015 4:13 AM

biggybuggy wrote:

Ok. Tell me. How do you get the bike to stand?

This.

|

3/1/2015 9:30 PM

Good looking bike!!!

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

3/2/2015 2:51 PM

NomNom wrote:

Loving it, a time where i see galaxy setting off colors nicely. But something i like a little more is your camera game.. damn ...more

Thanks man, i always try and take the photos to the best of my ability, wish i had a cooler background but oh well.

The bike stand trick is super super simple.

|

3/3/2015 2:34 AM

NomNom wrote:

Loving it, a time where i see galaxy setting off colors nicely. But something i like a little more is your camera game.. damn ...more

Brokenbmx wrote:

Thanks man, i always try and take the photos to the best of my ability, wish i had a cooler background but oh well.

The bike ...more

Tell me how, master.. T_T

|

3/3/2015 7:38 AM

NomNom wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

The bike ...more

There is a person standing just outside the photo that was holding the bike 1/2 a second before i took the photo.

|

3/3/2015 5:17 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

The bike ...more

Brokenbmx wrote:

There is a person standing just outside the photo that was holding the bike 1/2 a second before i took the photo.

are you fucking serious, been trying to figure this out for ever lol

|

My FBM bike check

3/3/2015 10:00 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Flea wrote:

Yes sir that is how i do it. hahah super simple

|

3/3/2015 10:48 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Flea wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

Yes sir that is how i do it. hahah super simple

I tought you were using the force...

|

3/3/2015 11:49 PM

It goes.

|

3/4/2015 5:27 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/4/2015 5:30 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

The bike ...more

Brokenbmx wrote:

There was a contest in RIDE back in like 08 for who could guess how it was done. I think only one person guessed it right

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

3/9/2015 7:45 PM

how are those tires? im tempted to grab a pair of the tans with black walls when my current ones kick the bucket

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

3/12/2015 9:36 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

how are those tires? im tempted to grab a pair of the tans with black walls when my current ones kick the bucket

Every dude at the shop rides them, when my speedballs go i have a full black set of 2.4's to ride next.

|

3/12/2015 10:04 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

Every dude at the shop rides them, when my speedballs go i have a full black set of 2.4's to ride next.

my speedball is on its last legs so ill probably order a pair of ta's this week
do they last a decent amount of time?

|

3/12/2015 10:06 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

bmxsteve99 wrote:

my speedball is on its last legs so ill probably order a pair of ta's this week
do they last a decent amount of time?

From what i understand longer in black then gum. but a good amount of time for sure.

|