Rear hub- quando
Front hub- quando

?feature=player_detailpage
|

10/14/2012 3:39 PM

BUMP

|

10/15/2012 6:37 PM

What's the point in posting a bike check when your bike is 95% stock? it looks ugly as fuck btw haha.

|

Instagram= suckmydeeeck
Tumblr= http://benkingyo.tumblr.com/

10/15/2012 7:10 PM

NebLikesBMX wrote:

What's the point in posting a bike check when your bike is 95% stock? it looks ugly as fuck btw haha.

wow don't you feel tough putting down a young rider that actually would like to be involved in the sport and improve at it. Everyone clap for this ass hole.

|

10/15/2012 7:33 PM

NebLikesBMX wrote:

iGoDirtBMX wrote:

wow don't you feel tough putting down a young rider that actually would like to be involved in the sport and improve at it. Everyone clap for this ass hole.

Young rider? i'm probably the same age as you aha, i'm just saying you could of waited a bit till you got new parts haha

|

Instagram= suckmydeeeck

10/15/2012 7:39 PM

NebLikesBMX wrote:

iGoDirtBMX wrote:

NebLikesBMX wrote:

Young rider? i'm probably the same age as you aha, i'm just saying you could of waited a bit till you got new parts haha

yea 13 is young and new parts came in today

|

10/15/2012 8:00 PM

iGoDirtBMX wrote:

NebLikesBMX wrote:

iGoDirtBMX wrote:

yea 13 is young and new parts came in today

I'm 14 on Friday.....

|

Instagram= suckmydeeeck

10/15/2012 10:56 PM

Good bike to start out on... Quit spending money on dub shit though, those pedals and grips are fine. Get some pegs, save up for a set of forks, bar, and cranks etc.

|

11/10/2012 7:40 AM

andrew rs wrote:

Good bike to start out on... Quit spending money on dub shit though, those pedals and grips are fine. Get some pegs, save up for a set of forks, bar, and cranks etc.

for Xmas im getting forks slam bars stolen team cranks and some better parts i hope.

|