Tires Fit FAF-K Folding - 2.25” & 2.30”
Seat Custom Odyssey X Powers Bike Shop Aaron Ross Pivotal
Seatpost Odyssey Pivotal
Seatpost Clamp Custom Pink Boi
Pedals Odyssey Twisted Pros
BB Custom Pink Bois
HS Odyssey Conical
Chain Shadow Interlock Supreme

This bike is a nearly-identical replica of my previous bike that I still ride. The main differences being the Freecoaster and the color scheme.

Heavily inspired by the Sunday Aaron Ross Watermelon bike, with custom parts powdercoated by KDM Powder, and a one-off Odyssey Ross Pivotal Seat with a Powers Bike Shop patch sewn on.

Big thank you to Powers Bike Shop for supplying all of the parts for this beauty. I couldn’t be more stoked on it🙏🏻
|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

12/25/2019 11:20 AM

Pimped, straight up!

|

12/25/2019 6:45 PM

Super epic, colors are so fresh.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike. Instagram: @scootereyn // YouTube: Reyn Honbo - RH MEDIA

12/25/2019 6:52 PM

Love ya Tim. Just screw-in on some peds you sent across the Atlantic to me. Love this setup too. Only sad part, just tiny tho, is that yr ideal geo isn’t on a Sunday that isn’t one of the glow S/W’s. A United is boss glow but thinking Aaron Ross’s glow ghost rides a Sunday. Not that I’m even their biggest fan. Long as you’re enjoying it all. Peace T. Well done.

|

1/31/2020 11:38 AM

kinda jealous of this also that seat is FRESH

|