Updated Topseywagon!

Related:
Create New Tag

6/3/2013 10:52 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/3/2013 10:53 AM

Switched out the Animal forks for my Primo Strands, Dropped a spacer, adjusted the handle bars a bit, put on the Cush seat & put on some OSS stickers!
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

6/3/2013 11:41 AM

Very nice mr turvey!

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

6/3/2013 2:01 PM

Looks great. I have it's twin.....but with a black Shiv II and Black Benny Bars.

|

Legit

Oscar5788,Scramhype,SuperstarDK,Howlerfbm,AlexDanielP,KilledGlamour,notorious NIG,KYMIKE

6/3/2013 2:38 PM

Quality Hatebreeder! Post it up, i'd love to see it. I'm working on another bike for the when my shoulder is fixed! Totally different to this though.

|

6/3/2013 4:11 PM

Looks like a fun ride to prowl around the streets with. I know someone who would fall in love with that setup, it's got a sweet nostalgic vibe to it. Love it bro!

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

6/3/2013 4:16 PM

I want them Barrett's! Aha

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

6/3/2013 7:48 PM

need to get that tree sprocket asap!!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

6/4/2013 5:48 AM

I know! I'm properly fed up of waiting, i keep emailing Ken every couple of weeks. He said he's making more Animal V3 sprockets soon & will get the Tree done then. I'm waiting but i keep thinking about buying a Killington for it but i can guarantee if i do Ken will send the Tree haha.

|

6/4/2013 5:57 AM

gimme them strands, haha!
sweet looking bike though bro, is it beast weather in your part of england or what?

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

6/4/2013 6:03 AM

Yeah its sunny & WARM!! Yesterday it was a little too hot where i am! (I REEEEALLY shouldn't complain though!) Its great today though, sunny warm & a cool breeze. I'm not supposed to ride atm but I've been pottering around the back garden haha.

|

6/4/2013 6:07 AM

Topsey wrote:

I know! I'm properly fed up of waiting, i keep emailing Ken every couple of weeks. He said he's making more Animal V3 sprockets soon & will get the Tree done then. I'm waiting but i keep thinking about buying a Killington for it but i can guarantee if i do Ken will send the Tree haha.

thats kinda poop, how long has he had it?? i wanted to have them counter sink my stem but i found a local who can do it and not make me wait so long.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

6/4/2013 6:11 AM

February i believe its been MONTHS, he did my headset bits & got them sent out, he sent me a shit load of the sprockets that is on my bike in all the different sizes but hasn't had time to do the sprocket yet. If you want him to do the work make damn sure he is doing bike parts before you send your stem & money! Kens a really nice guy but he has a separate job outside of Zodiac & is doing the Zodiac stuff in his spare time which he doesn't seem to have a lot of! He said he's doing the Animal V3 sprockets soon & will do the Tree sprocket then. Just waiting sucks!

|

6/4/2013 5:00 PM

Looking good. I have that smaller OSS sticker on my frame ha

|

Golf Wang

The Montaña Bike Check

Cult Sticker Hatred

Benny Fucking L

Refs: Showtime402, Mybike1986