2012 Verde Prism... Mehh

Related:
Create New Tag

6/4/2013 6:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/4/2013 6:55 PM

I bought this Verde Prism a few months back and i must say... its not the best complete bike you can get.... but that's expected when it comes to completes. Mind the flat tire and no chain, parts currently in the mail.Photo

I took off all the decals because I'm thinking of painting it. The only custom part i have so far is the pedals (Odyssey Trail mix pedals) Its around 25. 5 LBS

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

6/4/2013 6:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/4/2013 7:01 PM

Cranks: 170 MM 3-PC tubular
Bottom Bracket: 19 MM Sealed mid
Front Hub: 3/8" axle with Loose ball bearings
Rear hub: 14 MM axle with semi sealed 9 tooth driver
Front rim: 333 single wall
Back rim: 333 Double wall
Front/rear tire: Duo SVS 2.25
25 tooth sprocket.
Odyssey Trail mix pedals
25.5 pounds not including pedals

Sorry for no names of the parts.. Verde doesn't really specify what they are.
I only updated the pedals, everything else is stock

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

6/4/2013 9:43 PM

Looks cool, i'd just get a new seat.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

6/4/2013 10:32 PM

It's alright, but seriously get a new Seat. And with your Flat Tyre, you say you are waiting for something to arrive; If it's a Tyre, you definitely don't need a new Tyre just because you got a flat, if it's a tube, just buy one from a local shop or walmart or something, you will get it quicker and it will be cheaper too.

|

6/5/2013 5:32 AM

What was on your order? why didnt you go local or did you order from empire?

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

6/5/2013 7:42 AM

How long did break the pedals take to you?

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

6/5/2013 4:49 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

It's alright, but seriously get a new Seat. And with your Flat Tyre, you say you are waiting for something to arrive; If it's a Tyre, you definitely don't need a new Tyre just because you got a flat, if it's a tube, just buy one from a local shop or walmart or something, you will get it quicker and it will be cheaper too.

No i ordered a heavy duty tube and a chain from dans comp.. i live in the middle of nowhere so i dont have many choices.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨