Vital's greasiest bike challenge

Related:
Create New Tag

3/27/2014 5:40 PM

name says it all, lets see some haggard, beat to f*ck and back, and overall well ridden bicycles haha!

|

3/27/2014 7:11 PM

this thread has great potential...

|

"Of course theyre compatible theyre cranks"

3/28/2014 5:34 AM

thats what i thought haha, ill get some pics of my sunday up in a minute! the 1/4" deep dent in the tt makes it fit in the thread, and the other 20 dents are just more eye candy :p

|

3/28/2014 1:01 PM

Mine ;-)

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/28/2014 4:51 PM

I have a T-1 that's purposely rusted out, It's not exactly wrecked but it has potential!
[LINK TO IMAGE]
Blurry As Foook Photo!

This is what I jokingly call the Scumday Second Wave. It's pretty old & beat up. Raw'd It & It sat in a shed for a while. I learned a whoooooole bunch of shit on this beast!
[LINK TO IMAGE]

My Ivy 3 ST, It's getting on a little bit! The Frame may well be for sale next week if Zenith doesn't get back to Me by Sunday night!
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

3/28/2014 6:03 PM

Not too bad but the dent pretty much fucked that whole side (not my current ride anymore)
Photo

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

3/29/2014 7:55 AM

Seriously, when my bike will be with 2 gum tires will look amazing!

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/29/2014 1:09 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Not too bad but the dent pretty much fucked that whole side (not my current ride anymore)
Photo

maaan thats bad aha, i looked at it and thought.. eh not bad, looks good. then that big ass dent made it perfect haha

|

3/29/2014 1:18 PM

Topsey wrote:

I have a T-1 that's purposely rusted out, It's not exactly wrecked but it has potential!
[LINK TO IMAGE]
Blurry As Foook ...more

First off, i gotta say i love that t1, purposely rusted bikes just look right to me haha! Secondly, that scumday is to die for! i fucking love that thing lol (it might just be the inspiration i needed for my next build:0, gonna keep it super quiet besides the words sunday, freecoast, cats, and flatland). Thirdly, ive never seen a built up The Take anything, but that looks superb; do you know what frame will be replacing it yet?!

|

3/29/2014 1:28 PM

T-rider wrote:

Seriously, when my bike will be with 2 gum tires will look amazing!

all too true

|

3/29/2014 1:49 PM

A journey into the greasy mind of my og sundogg funday!
Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

3/29/2014 1:49 PM

the stem is cracked on the bottom front bolts on both sides haha, photos didnt do that justice!

|

3/29/2014 5:54 PM

It's not much, but my OG Sunday had some dark days.

Photo

Photo

Ugly ass stickers everywhere, ripped up stickers too on the downtube, stem bolts were rounded off so a 6mm would barely fit in it, plenty of rust & dirt, cranks wobbled like all hell, grips sliding down the bars.. drag the images into a different tab to be able to zoom & see the ugliness haha

|

3/29/2014 6:22 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

It's not much, but my OG Sunday had some dark days.

Photo

Photo

Ugly ass stickers everywhere, ripped up stickers too on the ...more

YES! haha she looks even more beat up close! i love it!

|

3/29/2014 7:12 PM

sunny.noble wrote:

First off, i gotta say i love that t1, purposely rusted bikes just look right to me haha! Secondly, that scumday is to die ...more

smile Thank You Man! I'm kinda keeping the New Build under wraps a little, but under Doctors orders I was told if I wanted to stay on a 20" Bike, then I need to get a MUCH Longer Frame & Taller, Wider Bars! I'd planned on getting a New Bike this year anyway as I'll be getting back on a BMX for the first time in over a year this year! So I'm kinda going a little crazy with the New Rig! American Made Frame, 21.5", Fully Brakeless, Raw Gloss Clear Coat & That's All You're Getting! grin
|

3/30/2014 7:29 AM

I will post a really nice bike later.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/30/2014 8:10 AM

T-rider wrote:

I will post a really nice bike later.

0_o doo it aha

|

3/30/2014 8:16 AM

Topsey wrote: smile Thank You Man! I'm kinda keeping the New Build under wraps a little, but under Doctors orders I was told if I wanted to stay ...more

Right on dude! this is gonna be a bike for the ages by the sounds of it! good to hear your getting back into riding too, ive never not been able to ride for over a month so i cant imagine what youre going thru aha! I love throwing together a completely fresh bike after not riding for a long time, its honestly one of the best feelings lol! Can i suggest directors for this new beast aha? that'd be the coolest thing ever!

|

3/30/2014 8:26 AM

sunny.noble wrote:

Right on dude! this is gonna be a bike for the ages by the sounds of it! good to hear your getting back into riding too, ive ...more

Forks are already ordered! Should be with Me next week with a whooooole load of other Parts! Forks are 26mm Offset, Investment Cast & Chrome! If You have a little search around on a certain Mail Orders Instagram OR Facebook Page You'll find My 1st order whistling The Bike is being built in 4 Orders.

1. Frame - Check
2. Front End/Seating - Check
3. Wheelset - Ordering April 16th
4. Crankset with Chain! - Ordering May 14th

Apart from the Frame, It's ALL one Companies Parts! They've really & I mean REALLY stepped up their game since I first started Riding 13 years ago & if You'd said when they first started I would be building a Bike with all Their Parts I would've said some profanity & laughed at You! I saw all Their new Parts at Interbike last year & I was blown away! Contacted them & the Build was planned! smile

Bike Should Be Built & Ready To Ride In What 7 Weeks-ish? Possibly 8 with Shipping etc.

|

3/30/2014 9:27 AM

The frame has more dents than the surface of the moon and my last attempt at painting didn't go too well.. due to these things i feel my bike has a spot in this thread.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

3/30/2014 11:38 AM

Thomas_Kerrigan wrote:

The frame has more dents than the surface of the moon and my last attempt at painting didn't go too well.. due to these things ...more

Greasy with a side of french fries haha! that's awesome, those bars are the best too! ive wanted a set since i seen em in Ride like 100000000000000000 years ago

|

3/30/2014 11:58 AM

LOOOOOOOOOVE My V.3's!! Really, Really wish I could run them, but they're just too small & narrow for My Back/Shoulder Issues! :-'( One of those things I guess! I'll sit on them & My OG Top Load! They're pretty sought after now! Few years time I'll be sitting on a Gold Mine! wink

|

3/30/2014 12:19 PM

Not in vital but looks awesome anyways.Photo

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/30/2014 7:26 PM

sunny.noble wrote:

A journey into the greasy mind of my og sundogg funday!
Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

I like the way you set up the pics, with the logs in the background... nice.

|

Refs: Four x4, Dolphin, BrokenBMX, Tomdon, ecuadevil...

3/30/2014 9:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/30/2014 9:32 PM

sunny.noble wrote:

Greasy with a side of french fries haha! that's awesome, those bars are the best too! ive wanted a set since i seen em in Ride ...more

Yepp! Thats just the way i like it. I used to be all about having a perfect bike but then i got over that.. too much work. I love my bobs too, i had a set of big fours on my old bike that i loved and this bike just didn't feel right until it had a set of 4-piecers.

|

3/31/2014 2:36 AM

Bought this bike for the rear wheel, bars and brakes. It was rideable but was pretty much fucked.

Photo

The frame was going to be thrown out but i used it temporarily while i waited for paint to dry on my other frame.

Photo

|

3/31/2014 8:40 AM

Trev wrote:

Bought this bike for the rear wheel, bars and brakes. It was rideable but was pretty much fucked.

Photo

The frame was going to be ...more

I'd say 100% worth it haha! that thing turned out great!

|

4/1/2014 3:29 AM

shit bro, i think i might have a little something for this thread...

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

4/1/2014 3:43 AM

Photo
Photo
Photo
used to love this scrapper!!
|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

4/1/2014 11:04 AM

THose colors tho

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER