Edited Date/Time: 1/4/2018 10:16 PM

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Snagged this Volume Bermuda for 220$ ? 20.75 TT , 13.5 CS slammed , and 7mm dropouts with chain tensioners which are a dream . Stoked to be back on a frame with more stable geometry , and a shorter toptube . Tensioners seriously are going to be a must for me , if I ever get another frame .

Only 35 frames of this colourway were made , too .

SPECS :
Volume Bermuda
WTP Switch forks
WTP Sterling 9.5 bars
Cult Salvation V2 stem
Cult headset
Premium Fat seat
Ceneca 200mm post
Animal Akimbo 165 cranks
Primo Guard sprocket
Deity pedals
Volume halflink

Wheels : Odyssey Anti /Clutch V2 / Hazard Lites . Odyssey guards . Éclat Venom pegs .

For some reason picture quality is crap , excuse the poor lighting . They must have been lowered when transferred .
|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/5/2018 4:48 AM

I really like the colour. And the headset cap for some reason.

|

Hmmm

1/5/2018 5:26 AM

damn talk about a steal, that bike is nice as hell for the price

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!

1/5/2018 5:45 AM

Badass! I'm diggin' the color/stickers. Looks custom AND professional but unique.!

|

1/5/2018 6:58 AM

DIVER DOWN!! Nice work man. This is retro as hell. I remember doing a splatter paint job on my bike when I was a kid.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

1/5/2018 2:28 PM

Thanks everyone . Forgot to mention that the paint job is based off Van Halens guitar , it’s not just random . Frame is normally 475$ CAD , I got a sick deal . Was never into colourful bikes but wanted to switch things up , I love it .
Photo

|

My Cult 2 Short

1/5/2018 3:06 PM

Very nice. I like volume a lot. I had mystery machine for a little while, and I kind of regret selling it. It felt really good.

|

1/5/2018 3:43 PM

This things sweet

|

1/5/2018 9:59 PM

ggallin422 wrote:

Very nice. I like volume a lot. I had mystery machine for a little while, and I kind of regret selling it. It felt really ...more

Ya man that thing was sick . Pat Casey was and still is one of my favourite riders , it’s cool how it was a split signature with Stevie as well . Stevie’s chrome and red bike is one of my most favourite builds ever ! Volumes team and image is something I really like . A local Tristan Sweet who is a demon on a bike , he got flowed Volume parts through a local distribution.

|

My Cult 2 Short

1/5/2018 10:51 PM

That's awesome! Love the paint scheme, real unique!

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

1/6/2018 5:21 AM

Looks rad, Holy front end! Im starting to feel old, becuase i've been lowering my front end.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

1/6/2018 7:55 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/6/2018 8:00 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Looks rad, Holy front end! Im starting to feel old, becuase i've been lowering my front end.

Yeah I'm gonna have to agree with this. I think you have one too many spacers. combine that with your 9.5" bars, and that's a lot of leverage force your putting on your stem and headtube. I'd be worried about bending your steer tube. It's way up there. Otherwise it's perfect. I love it. Btw I had the blue version, which was Pat's, if I had Stevie's chrome frame, I probably would have never sold it. I want a chrome frame so bad. Tom Dugan has a nice chrome frame right now.

|

1/6/2018 1:12 PM

My stem and steer tube will be fine . My previous frame had a 5” headtube , this one is smaller , which is why I need the spacer . I’m never cutting my forks haha .

|

My Cult 2 Short

1/7/2018 3:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/7/2018 3:54 PM

Ah you snafued up that last one at 3ride eh? Nice score! I really like volume for what its worth? Do you like it better than your bonesaw? Isn't it the "hot for teacher" colourways?

|

1/8/2018 3:59 AM

Really, really, really like that frame. I don't like the look of a long head tube, this looks so much better.

|

If I could go a tenth as high as Larry Edgar goes, then I would still be blasting super high.

1/8/2018 10:18 PM

@BCBMX ya dude !! I’ve been eyeing it for a whiillleee , but it was never my #1 choice . Then I saw it for 250$ and used a code and got it dirt cheap. When I got it , it was way better than pictures , even the ones I posted don’t do any justice . Stoked I snagged it , and ya Hot For Teacher ! Only 35 made .

@Aitken thanks ! If the headtube was hourglass shaped it’d be perfect but it’s 99% what I wanted !

|

My Cult 2 Short

1/10/2018 1:20 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

@BCBMX ya dude !! I’ve been eyeing it for a whiillleee , but it was never my #1 choice . Then I saw it for 250$ and used a ...more

Sweet, I'm still waiting to buy my new frame.. I was eyeing it too, glad it went to a rider who loves it. My barcode is still fine. I'm just trying to find an excuse to buy a new bike lol.

|

1/23/2018 5:36 AM

How do you like the deity pedals? I want to get some thinner profile pedals

|

@coupd_tat

1/23/2018 2:33 PM

Photo

Photo

Little bit higher quality images I hope . And for the comment above , Deity pedals are sweet . 75$ here , but they grip amazing and feel good as fuck . Plus they’re fairly light too .
|

My Cult 2 Short

1/23/2018 8:25 PM

Looks killer

|

1/23/2018 10:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/23/2018 10:29 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

man, i'm 16 and half the time i'm rockin my 8.25's with a frontload, and the other half of the time they're attached to a topload with a small amount of rise.

That's a real badass build dude, the solid sprocket looks great and the white grips are a nice touch. glad to see you've finally got a frame with thick ass dropouts and chain tensioners

|

2/13/2018 10:23 PM

Ordered some small bits I’ve been wanting for a LONG time . Will be shipped tomorrow from Ontario , but will update when received . I think these small things will greatly add to the bike !

|

My Cult 2 Short

2/14/2018 2:34 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

I know how you feel over the last few years i went from a 36mm rise stem and 9.5 bars to my now 30mm rise stem 9 inch bars

|

2/14/2018 1:40 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

blizzbikes wrote:

I know how you feel over the last few years i went from a 36mm rise stem and 9.5 bars to my now 30mm rise stem 9 inch bars

9.5 is a sweet spot for bars , keep in mind I’ve rode from 8.25” - 10” before . I got a new stem that lowered it slightly , and a spacer that’ll lower it by a millimeter too . I think I’ll leave it at that . I’m tempted to try WTP Dan Kruk bars that are 9.25 but can’t afford them , so I’m just going to keep using these .

I actually cruise around more often than I go and try to learn tricks , so having bigger bars helps when I’m riding around town for fun , keeps my back feeling good .

|

My Cult 2 Short

2/22/2018 7:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/22/2018 7:26 PM

Photo

Photo

finally got the pathfinder sprocket , been wanting it since it was released , and it shaved off a ton of weight and looks way better too . Ordered a carbon fibre headset spacer but it was too small , so I swapped it for some black one . Also lowered my stem a tad , couple people mentioned it earlier , and I listened . Has way better clamping now . New Make Death Hand is super light , but it didn’t come with stem bolt washers so I’m worried it’ll pinch . Only hand tightened , not even forcing it too much and it’s already pretty close to pinching it seems . Also 4 pegs back on ..
|

My Cult 2 Short