Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

Instagram: MrDannyLeo

9/2/2013 10:11 AM

incredibly nice bike, but i hate the blue on it and the black face plate on the stem, but other than that this bike is badass as fuck

|

What are your thoughts on abortion?
refs: ouykcuf, KingCityBikeco, I like too bike, MrHavoc1988, Jared42069, agcrx, ecuadevil

9/2/2013 10:28 AM

Im trying to faze out all the blue except the hubs

|

9/2/2013 10:44 AM

looks dialed bud! keep the blue hubs and pedals and get black pegs it'll look perfect! put some height on that seat!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

9/2/2013 10:55 AM

Great looking bike! Really nice!

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

9/2/2013 11:15 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

looks dialed bud! keep the blue hubs and pedals and get black pegs it'll look perfect! put some height on that seat!

It's 9inch stand over lol,its almost above my knees.

|

9/2/2013 8:47 PM

I like it. Take off the fox sticker on the DT, just my opinion. And those tires are fat AF!

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

9/3/2013 3:31 AM

how can you stand that front tyre? i ran it up front and i was constantly sliding out, even on tarmac! get another glh and put it up front

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

9/3/2013 4:15 AM

EddiMundo wrote:

how can you stand that front tyre? i ran it up front and i was constantly sliding out, even on tarmac! get another glh and put it up front

Ive noticed that, I might just get a fit faf as it was the grippiest tyre I've ever run on the front

|

9/5/2013 5:05 PM

I want one. w00t

|

Refs: Scramhype x3, IRideAFly, Tomdon x2, HateBreeder x2, AndrewPeakmanBMX, TrendyDoo

For faster reply text me at 7024964706

9/6/2013 6:42 PM

Yooo I've been thinking of getting this frame, how's it feeling? This is the second nice bike youve posted...you've got good taste

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

9/7/2013 4:21 PM

hmuifulikefriedchicken wrote:

Yooo I've been thinking of getting this frame, how's it feeling? This is the second nice bike youve posted...you've got good taste

its a beast to ride its so responsive with the short chainstays and the BB height is very stable for me anyway.id buy it if I were you.

|