Wait, What?! Another Bike Check!

Related:
Create New Tag

6/4/2013 3:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/4/2013 3:31 PM

Yup another one! I spent the day working on this. I love the parts on the Benny, I like the Benny frame & the Primo Strands but i just wanted to go back to something longer & more "stable" Sooooo... Here it is! The T-1 SFA, i have had it since they first came out & i rode it for a little while but it got put to one side till i had the parts i wanted, well i do now! So i will be getting a new chain tomorrow & riding this as & when i can whilst i save up for the new bike!

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Basically the same parts as the Benny. I was going to use the Twombolts but i don't have a F&*King 22mm Spanish Bottom Bracket so the Profiles are on for now!

|

6/4/2013 3:33 PM

very nice. i like this more

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

6/4/2013 3:35 PM

looks sick

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

6/4/2013 10:05 PM

Yes

|

It’s all bmx

6/4/2013 10:10 PM

Nicest bike on vital?? I think so.

|

6/5/2013 12:57 PM

i liked it before..... sad

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

6/5/2013 1:40 PM

I liked the idea of having a bike i could ride both Street & Flatland on but it just didn't work out. I'm going to hang the Benny on my wall along with my Custom FBM & Fit Marv. I have a Flatland bike in the works too..

The Consultant at the hospital basically told me that if i do have to have the nerve removed from my shoulder it could take 8 months of rehab before i could even contemplate riding a bike again. I sent him a couple of video links of some street riding & he said its a BIG no/no! Basically he said that if i did ride street properly i could reverse all of what they had done & all the rehab i went through. However i have been told that the consultants want to cover their own ass's just in case they say yeah whatever go for it & it all goes wrong & I'm fucked & back to square one. He said that gentle Flatland riding would actually be quite good for me using muscles & pumping with my arms & shoulders so i am going to put the BSD plans on the shelf & get my Flatland bike finished then once i am doing the rehab & can actually talk to the physio & see what He/She thinks i might well be able to ride street again so the BSD will be built next year!

|