What $530 gets you from Dans Comp

Related:
Create New Tag

6/2/2015 5:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/3/2015 12:22 PM

Pretty pumped on my new parts I just got in. I went with Fit vandlebar 9 inch bars in gloss raw finish, black merritt charlie Crum grips, polished colony squareback stem, bone deth bottom feeder forks in chrome, fiend 22mm clear raw crank set, black primo 22mm bottom bracket, black sprocky balboa 28t with black cult half link chain, BSD Donnasqueak 2.40 tires,few dans comp tubes, some stickers and shirts. And can't leave out the valve stem caps I ordered off ebay, 40 caliber casings. Sweet touch. I love the new look of my bike. Alot.

Photo

Frame, 2014 21" colony teddy, trans gold
Bars, Fit vandlebar 9 inch gloss raw
Stem, Colony squareback
Grips, Merritt charlie Crum
Headset, Cult
Cranks, Fiend clear raw 22mm
Pedals, Fit Mac
Bottom bracket, Primo 22mm
Sprocket, Animal sprocky balboa 28t black
Chain, Cult half link, black
Seat, Primo camo pivitol
Post, Primo black
Front wheel, Cinema 777 laced to Cinema VX hub
Rear wheel, Haro complete 9t rhd
Fork, Bone deth bottom feeder chrome

|

6/2/2015 5:32 PM

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

6/2/2015 5:36 PM

That's beautiful! I have those bars in black they feel super stiff and strong but i switched them out because 9" is too big for me.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

6/2/2015 5:39 PM

Thanks man that is the very first thing I noticed when I hopped on the bike and went for a ride. The bars are very stiff,and so are the new tires. I can't wait for some nice weather to really test the thing.

|

6/2/2015 5:43 PM

looks bad ass. i like the mix of raw and chrome. i think your chain is on backwards though

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

6/2/2015 5:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/2/2015 10:31 PM

ironmaiden666 wrote:

looks bad ass. i like the mix of raw and chrome. i think your chain is on backwards though

Yea I noticed that in the picture too haha, I'll fix it tonite. Yea I really love raw stuff, looks really awesome, especially with trans gold.

|

6/2/2015 5:50 PM

nuclearbike wrote:

Yea I noticed that in the picture too haha, I'll fix it tonite. Yea I really love raw stuff, looks really awesome, especially ...more

every time i'm excited to put on new parts i always end up putting a tire on backwards or something! and that trans gold is definitely killer.

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

6/2/2015 6:04 PM

While we're talking about things being backwards, you might want to flip those cranks around too. Your pedals are facing the wrong direction.

|

Bike Check

Instagram @tkeck74

6/2/2015 6:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/2/2015 10:20 PM

Yep I was I a hurry and excited few things were put in wrong

|

6/3/2015 6:11 AM

That bitch is a beauty. Love the colors.

|

IG: therealclintvessey

{\_/}
( • .•)
/-🚲

6/3/2015 10:08 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/3/2015 11:17 AM

Updated photo now that the cranks are on right and the chain. Excited for the rain to quit so I can ride this steed

Now I just need a polished head set, polished seat post, some different pedals, i have fit mac pedals on there now with the gum swirl, and I've been thinking about buying a new wheel set. I have cinema vx front hub with 777 rim and the rear is a cheap haro $99 complete I got a whole back. I'd like to replace them both with cinema vx front and vx2 rear both hubs in gold color with the black AR 777 rims and stainless spokes, not black spokes, I think the silver accent would look wicked on this bike. First time using a bolt drive crank set, i can already tell the difference in trueness with bolt vs spline drive. My sprocket has a slight wobble to it. Is that normal? Anyway here she be

Photo

|

6/3/2015 11:29 AM

Photo

|

6/3/2015 11:34 AM

One last one with the final stickers added. I'm pretty excited how the colony turned out. Photo

|

6/3/2015 11:39 AM

Very nice, sir! Well done.

|

Bike Check

Instagram @tkeck74

6/3/2015 11:42 AM

TKeck wrote:

Very nice, sir! Well done.

Thanks man

|

6/3/2015 11:58 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/3/2015 12:02 PM

I really like this new squareback stem. The lines and contours stand apart from alot of the other stems out there on the market. It almost looks chrome from how well it was polished. the clear coat on the fit bars look really good too. I was worried they'd be raw tubing. but they had them wrapped up really well with plastic wrap and look amazing. I am just extremely happy with my dans order and how fast it was shipped to me. Although bike parts now adays are very over priced since when I was a teen. But it is what it is.

Photo

|

6/3/2015 12:44 PM

And here is a before photo of my parts I just took off, demolition rig 9 inch bars and 2.40 tires, mutiny wand v3 fork, mutiny spline drive cranks and sprocket, demolition gum pedals. Cult salvation stem. Pretty sure I'll use these parts on grind bike when I decide to buy another frame. Unless someone on here wants them.

Definately like it more with the raw and chrome Photo

|

6/3/2015 7:07 PM

Those raw cranks are cash

|