What to do??

Related:
Create New Tag

8/18/2014 3:59 PM

I've had mixed reviews on my bike and I don't know what would make it look better...
I'm riding:
Proper ttl bars
Proper stem
Odyssey r32 forks
Odyssey vandero 2 hub with hazard lite rim
Odyssey twombolt cranks
Kink sprocket
Shadow conspiracy seat and post
Cinema 777 rim with primo re - mix hub
And the best till last United mothership vs frame custom paint.

Photo

|

8/18/2014 4:04 PM

Good parts and it looks pretty good to me. Only thing that really matters is if you like it.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

8/18/2014 4:15 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Good parts and it looks pretty good to me. Only thing that really matters is if you like it.

It just feels there's something missing :/

|

8/18/2014 4:22 PM

ok

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

8/18/2014 5:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/18/2014 5:20 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

bmxerboy1 wrote:

more pegs,raised seat,fat seat,brakes, colored wall tires, fully colored tires,top load stem, grips with flanges,coaster, hub guards, black front rim to match the back or chrome rear rim to match front. try random things until it feels complete to you. There are probably a million options I'm failing to even notice so just try until it feels the way you want it to. Mine felt like it was getting tired out so I changed my sprocket size ands threw on brakes and it feels reborn to be honest.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/19/2014 9:14 AM

tomdon wrote:

more pegs,raised seat,fat seat,brakes, colored wall tires, fully colored tires,top load stem, grips with flanges,coaster, hub guards, black front rim to match the back or chrome rear rim to match front. try random things until it feels complete to you. There are probably a million options I'm failing to even notice so just try until it feels the way you want it to. Mine felt like it was getting tired out so I changed my sprocket size ands threw on brakes and it feels reborn to be honest.

More pegs and brakes were the first things that came to my mind.

|

Support your local bike shop.
Instagram:gobeil4130

8/21/2014 9:37 AM

bmxerboy1 wrote:

A brake !

|

8/21/2014 9:43 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

bmxerboy1 wrote:

Francky wrote:

A brake !

and a seat post

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

8/21/2014 10:08 AM

paint

|

selling refs: see profile
Instagram
bike check

8/21/2014 11:36 AM

Yeah, there's really no reason to worry about whether or not your bike looks good or not. If you like the way it feels then it's a great bike! If you like the way it looks as well, that's just a plus.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)