Odyssey hazard lite laced to odyssey antigram
Odyssey vandero 2 hub guards x2
Odyssey antigram hub guard
Fit FAF-K 2.25 F/R
Éclat chain
Mechanik 48s cranks 175mm

Pictures when rest of the stuff comes in. wink ahahaahah

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

6/21/2013 8:17 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/21/2013 8:20 AM

BASTARD!! I was reading those specs thinking God Damn Freddy your bike is fucking DIALED i cannot wait to see this & then "Pictures when the rest of the stuff comes in" Hurry the fuck up dude bro!!!! grin

Oh & i think you reeeeally need to get Animal Tyres, Cranks & possibly Fly forks to go with the frame(?) & an Odyssey Hollow Pin Key Chain when it comes out to go with the Odyssey wheels. I would've said Animal Barretts but the steerer tube is fucking long with not a lot of room to cut down! Or possibly wait & see what the new Animal forks are like?

Ordering some new stuff next week! I'm not letting on till i have the bike fully built but its gunna be DOPE!

|

6/21/2013 8:34 AM

Topsey wrote:

BASTARD!! I was reading those specs thinking God Damn Freddy your bike is fucking DIALED i cannot wait to see this & then "Pictures when the rest of the stuff comes in" Hurry the fuck up dude bro!!!! grin

Oh & i think you reeeeally need to get Animal Tyres, Cranks & possibly Fly forks to go with the frame(?) & an Odyssey Hollow Pin Key Chain when it comes out to go with the Odyssey wheels. I would've said Animal Barretts but the steerer tube is fucking long with not a lot of room to cut down! Or possibly wait & see what the new Animal forks are like?

Ordering some new stuff next week! I'm not letting on till i have the bike fully built but its gunna be DOPE!

Yeah man, and if I get new forks they'll be animal. I had no idea animal is coming out with new forks? And yeah, my éclat chain is shitting out , so I'm planning on a bluebird or key chain. I'm trying to keep everything animal and a little bit odyssey and whatever my frame is. I'm really killing for a moose.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

6/21/2013 8:36 AM

And yeah, next big item are akimbos, I think my bb shit out anyway. I'm bad with bbs for some reason

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

6/21/2013 9:04 AM

Sounds good to me! Check out Jeff Kocsis' newest bike check on Animals site. New Forks, Sprocket, Updated Hubs & Guards too! I think you need to go...

Guerra Moose Frame...
New Animal Fork - Nick @ Animal said they're hoping for release November/December time (Worth the wait me thinks!)
Animal PC Mid BB
Animal Akimbo Cranks
Animal TWW (R If you can afford them)

Then you pretty much have a complete Animal bike! TBH i think the Odyssey Wheels are better than the Animals anyway so good choice on those! Guerra Frame, Animal Components & Odyssey Wheels. That is one BAD ASS bike! I'd Ride It!!

|

6/21/2013 9:13 AM

Topsey wrote:

Sounds good to me! Check out Jeff Kocsis' newest bike check on Animals site. New Forks, Sprocket, Updated Hubs & Guards too! I think you need to go...

Guerra Moose Frame...
New Animal Fork - Nick @ Animal said they're hoping for release November/December time (Worth the wait me thinks!)
Animal PC Mid BB
Animal Akimbo Cranks
Animal TWW (R If you can afford them)

Then you pretty much have a complete Animal bike! TBH i think the Odyssey Wheels are better than the Animals anyway so good choice on those! Guerra Frame, Animal Components & Odyssey Wheels. That is one BAD ASS bike! I'd Ride It!!

Oh, I thought the new forks were macneils, sweet. Well I think I'm gonna get the new animal fork and akimbo cranks for Christmas. And yeah, it pisses me of that animal only makes mid bb, I have a Spanish... I guess when I get the moose sometime.

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

6/21/2013 9:22 AM

Sounds good to me Buddy! New Forks & Akimbos for Xmas & Get saving for the Moose frame & as you said Mid BB for the Moose! I know how unbelievably frustrating it is having to wait & save up every spare penny you have to get parts. But believe me when you finally get the money & purchase the parts all the scrimping & saving & shit loads of time waiting is worth it! I cant wait to see your bike finished i know you have your ideal image of it & I'm pretty sure you'll get it all in the end. It will be a bike you can keep for a LONG time. Dialed right?!

|