Whip game proper

Related:
Create New Tag

11/3/2011 1:09 PM

Here's my current set-up, i'm sure most of you will hate it.

Frame: Mutiny Sinister, 21" top tube, Shadow Conspiracy edition
Fork: Shadow Conspiracy, whatever one came with the frame
Bars: Terrible One 8.25" rise
Stem: Primo Aneyerlator
Grips: ODI longneck
Barends: ODI
Headset: Colony
Seat Post: Primo Rod w/S&M Marvin guts
Seat: Odyssey Senior
Seat Post Clamp: Shadow Alfred Lite
Brakes: none
Cranks: Fly 2.5pc (v1, 175mm)
Bottom Bracket: Animal PC
Sprocket: Mutiny Etheral 30t
Chain: Shadow Conspiracy half-link v2
Front Tire: Odyssey Path 2.1"
Rear Tire: Odyssey Path 1.95"
Front Wheel: Cinema Tungsten hub laced to a Cinema 777 rim (36 spoke)
Rear Wheel: Primo Mix Cassette hub laced to a Primo Hula Hoop rim w/an 11t driver (36 spoke)
Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC
Pegs: front is an og Kink peg, rear is an og Animal Lite (just happened to be what was laying around)
Mods: Cut bars, seatpost was but when it was givin to me, back wheel is slammed so nothing bigger than a 1.95" tire will fit.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

R.I.P. Chenga World skatepark: 1995-2005

11/3/2011 1:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/3/2011 1:19 PM

You need better pictures but that thing is DOPE! (minus the red/pink wink )

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

11/3/2011 1:35 PM

Yeah, my phone kinda sucks right now. The pink is actually red, it just looks pink due to the crappy pics. And I'll probably change the colors up when I order my new frame later this month.

|

R.I.P. Chenga World skatepark: 1995-2005

11/3/2011 2:03 PM

would look alot better with smaller gear ratio, fit lo-bolt kevlar seat, black chain, red sprocket (or what ever colour your wheel is) and a red stem :D

|

parkrat.

11/3/2011 4:09 PM

black grips + 30/9 whould be sex!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

11/3/2011 4:23 PM

My friend will possibly buy your frame. He had one but he did this big gap, his stem slipped like a motherfucker, and he lost like 3 teeth, broke his nose, and got a concussion. So he got mad at his bike and took it to a scrap metal place. But how much would you want for it IF you sell it, that is.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

11/3/2011 5:36 PM

i wanted that frame so bad when it came out, stoked to see someone riding it. solid bike man

|