cleaned up/update

Related:
Create New Tag

5/19/2014 11:23 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/19/2014 7:27 PM

so after messing around with different set ups, getting new bits and pieces, switching stuff, throwing tools at the wall, im finally at a place where i dont feel like working on shit anymore and the bike is done for the season...hopefully.
either way, enjoy yourselves.

frame: Fit Mac 20.875
fork: Pitchfork XLT-T
stem: Enduro 52mm
headset: Animal
bars: Hoder High
grips: Merritt Crosscheck (yes, they are amazing)
seat/post: Animal Broadway/Animal
cranks: Fit 24's Bossless 165mm
sprocket: Fit Key Drive 28t
chain: KMC Kool
pedals: Animal BPE
front: Fit TA 2.30/Animal RS/Marmoset
back: Animal TWW 2.20/Animal RS/Ratchet

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

5/19/2014 12:20 PM

That looks CLEAN, the hollow cranks are great too! and is that fit tire as grippy as it doesnt look cause im deciding between that and a mac park folding

|

5/19/2014 1:03 PM

for me, the fit tire is fine. it hasnt seen a ton of riding time so far, couple wall rides, pedal grinds,etc. slides good out of 180. they say since the tire is more smooth, that means more surface area traction, so yeah so far its not bad. plus looking down at a tire that is clean and simple and not ultra ridiculous looking helps too.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

5/19/2014 2:41 PM

W...O...W

|

5/19/2014 2:46 PM

merritt crosscheck, never going to another grip again. Nice build, nice and clean

|

5/19/2014 2:56 PM

@bikect - crosschecks are the real deal. I was kind of iffy on them by what they looked like, but yeah, I already ordered 2 more pairs. They are flawless.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

5/19/2014 3:00 PM

T/A tire update: just just got back from riding again today. Just messing around, nothing huge, wallride fest though....for anyone who is into the whole tire "squeak" thing, T/A chirps like a motherfucker on walls. As far as traction, I was carving low, hard fakies and it stuck to the ground nicely. Great rubber products released this year. I'm psyched.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

5/20/2014 10:53 AM

That bike is sick, it makes me really want a fit. i feel you on the crosschecks... They are by far and away the best grips ive ever ridden.

|

5/20/2014 11:35 AM

@kerrigan They are definitely one of the best. Even if I'm sore and exhausted, I want to keep going just so I can hold onto the bars. The grips are seriously that good. But yeah, Fit won't do you wrong. Updated version of the Benny L frame is something to look into. Wifi is nice too, it's just everyone has them.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

5/22/2014 1:37 PM

Real y nice and dialed bike!

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

5/22/2014 11:40 PM

What are Your thoughts on the Cranks? I've decided I'm going to get them with a Key Guard Sprocket, just waiting on the Chrome ones to drop! How easily did the Sprocket slide on? Easy to line up & slot the Arm on & off?

Cheers Buddy!

|

5/23/2014 4:10 AM

Nice, add this to the bike check section on the main site if you haven't already!

|

5/23/2014 12:29 PM

Topsey wrote:

What are Your thoughts on the Cranks? I've decided I'm going to get them with a Key Guard Sprocket, just waiting on the Chrome ...more

Cranks are really nice so far. No more tight-then-loose chain nonsense. Sprocket goes on extremely easily, no hammering, just slides right on. Arm went on fine too, just use grease you'll be all good. I definitely recommend them. I'm pretty much only using these or akimbos from here on in.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

5/23/2014 9:55 PM

bike looks sick!

|

Refs: ecuadevil, superstarDK ,Brian_Griffin ,howlerfbm,ScramHype,Ricked_Em,BMXPOSER

text me for a faster response 2016681770

5/24/2014 8:07 PM

Like this setup

|

Text Me For Faster Response (770)572-6425
Refs]: AllDayErrday.JakeSalbert.FunkyChicken.SuperstarDK.Genesis.ilovemybike22.blainep80.
Tommyboy.1of1547.oscar5788.Wade.Droogskull.TCbmx.Showtime402.nettyrspeghetti.theprophet.Kurtnut.
aw1234512.ScramHype.KnightLight.Tito24.Obiwanchromoly.Spikez5.BEASTASSDICK.Tjthemaxx.Areanfsl.
_brendan.Penman166.J.r Faw.SK1611.DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou.nshs2010.martinnn1004.
Warchol2.milou.Shutta.asilva23.a08.faiilz.HowlerFbm."FLORIDABMX"Dogbones.The Balt.Bdk1313.Jeez123.
Broughton.vin93.ticaleb.Hooligan703.dream.Element4all.skubasteve.Kymike.Andynahnah.Killawolf.Bmx-junkie.T-1 517.BmxKitten.Jaekass.Mario.villegas90++++++++++MANY MANY MORE

6/5/2014 8:57 PM

Nice clean smooth look bro love it

|

REFS= jakesalbert(x2), ride stoned(x2), ron44ald, fsearles, Warchol2(x2), the Balt(x2), jb07(x4), Riverside rider, Truebikerface, Droogskull, sandysik6six(x2), ryanxanimalbmx(x4), ScramHype(x5), CustomS&Mryder, Perkins94(x4), milou, ecuadevil(x9), Dee Hos(x5), Bmxryder2001, Netty Speghetti, Superstar DK(x7), Bstick(x3), iibmxii(x2), trentydoo, A08(x4), White Knight, Tito24(x2), Piffery, Pcoco(x2), Patriotsfan11, 562_rider, blaine80, joe dirt, ninjacat33, tinybikerider33, Bmxscout48, fly for life, Mnsketch, Night Light, Creativebmx, Verdecustom, KWC92, louie101202(x2), lilrider187, calirider89, EatMyButt, asilva23, kurtnut, motogrizz, disdiqqq, adam1234, four, Zackhendrix....txt 402-659-414three......... my most valued possession is my dark black past

6/6/2014 8:39 AM

Nice bike dude

|