exercise bikes...

Related:
Create New Tag

2/5/2016 1:55 AM

Hii all
I am Samara.I have two daughters. one has perfect body but second has bulky body, i don't know why but due to her excessive eating habit. she weigh 172. She getting married in June. and she wants to loss her weight fast so she can fit in her wedding gown. Actually she tried many things to get rid of her bulky body. she used many home made ingredients. she goes for walk daily. Even she doing yoga exercise daily but she lost just 6 pounds in 1 month. she feel so embarrassed when people make fun of her. she joined gym also .Well, she got her weight losed but as she left the gym she started gaining weight again. and now she wants that she lose her weight using any home exercise or remedies. so can you please help me and suggest me some tips to help my daughter???
Thanks in advance.
samara
Photo

|

2/5/2016 4:22 AM

A healthy lifestyle must never be stopped or given up! Cardio and veggies/water also. Consult a doctor about prescription drugs that can help manage weight gain/loss

|

2/5/2016 7:43 AM

Hard core cardio and other intense excersize. You can't lose lots of weight doing just yoga and walks. She has to really work snd diet. Little sugar. Low calorie. Lots of water.

|

2/5/2016 11:20 AM

food is the most important thing

|

2/5/2016 12:49 PM

Changing eating habits (avoid processed foods and fast food, no pop/soda etc) and EXERCISE. A bicycle is good for cruising around and it low impact, going to the gym, and walks and running all help a LOT. Even light weight lifting will aid in losing weight (without gaining bulky muscle) due to increased use of calories.

Basically she needs to get out, move, sweat, work hard, and change the eating habits FOR GOOD to maintain weightloss. Crash diets work temporarily at best, once they are stopped the weight comes back on. She needs to make permanent changes in her eating and activity habits.

This is not an easy task, but if she truly wants to lose weight and keep it off, she HAS to make the changes.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/5/2016 1:18 PM

wut

|

selling refs: see profile
Instagram
bike check