fit Lurch new and kinda improved

Related:
Create New Tag

2/24/2014 8:23 PM

got my frame back from repairs at FIT. i repainted it trans blue.im trying out these new cranks with a fit 25t sprocket and got a new headset from my previous check
Lurch frame i repainted it trans blue 21.5
Stolen s.i.c. cranks
fit 25t spkt
thermolite pedals
fit fork
cult mind control stem
shadow headset
currently riding s and m grand slams 8.25 not picturedPhoto

Photo

|

HEAVY bikes METAL music

2/24/2014 8:27 PM

Photo
|

HEAVY bikes METAL music

2/25/2014 3:42 AM

I like this good paint job as well you use metal cast paint?

|

Fuck u

2/25/2014 11:24 AM

hookjrclc wrote:

yea metal cast.it looked better in raw.i also have used trans black. its made for tail lights but it works great

|

HEAVY bikes METAL music

2/25/2014 12:01 PM

I really like it... Those Cranks are an interesting design & I can GUARANTEE they would be more popular if they weren't made by Stolen! Look at the Fiend Cranks, VERY Similar design & people are all over those likes Flies to Hot Shit! The Trans Blue job You did, super well done! It looks factory actually! What do You think of the 21.5" Top Tube? I may or may not wink have one on the way! Are they really as big as people make them out to be? I mean a shit ton of people told Me 20" were absolutely tiny & I'd hate it & well I LOVE them haha. I seem to get on with most Frames it just has to do with Geo around the Top Tube. I guess being a little older & slightly broken You wont be able to Ride a BMX that hunches You up & bends You all sorts of crazy forever! grin

|

2/25/2014 1:03 PM

Topsey wrote:

I really like it... Those Cranks are an interesting design & I can GUARANTEE they would be more popular if they weren't ...more

thank you,i wanted it to look likethe newer bf.fit gave a bunch of stickers too soo i decked it out. i like it better than the 20.50 i rode before. i like the geos from trail frames alot.im short too 5ft8in. id like to try 20.75 or 21 just to see. but i know i like a 13.6 chainstay or higher too.with the low bars i like it alot. the cranks are cool i may put my profiles on later though. along with the 28t sprocket

|

HEAVY bikes METAL music

2/25/2014 2:25 PM

Nice

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

2/25/2014 4:28 PM

T-rider wrote:

Nice

thanks

|

HEAVY bikes METAL music

2/25/2014 4:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/25/2014 4:28 PM

hookjrclc wrote:

i didnt knw people write in co. thats cool

|

HEAVY bikes METAL music

2/25/2014 7:15 PM

Pretty cool, too many stickers for me!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

2/25/2014 7:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/25/2014 7:30 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Pretty cool, too many stickers for me!

yea looks like fit barfed all over it. i fixed the headset lol heres better pics of the paint. i love this bike im not selling it.gonna slap on my profiles and 28t mugatu and profile top load cuz its dope

Photo

Photo

|

HEAVY bikes METAL music