mURDERER_rOBBER

Related:
Create New Tag

12/1/2011 7:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/27/2012 9:02 PM

edit: just added premium slim metals, aitkens, tree lite sprocket, bsd guard, ratchet guard, MK3 pegs and a volcano bolt
At some point i'll get some daylight photos, this bitch is blacker than fuck. the flash can't fade her. should name her Lateisha or whatever.
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
Frame: S&M ATF 21.25"
Forks: Bluesix Bolo
Bars: Shadow Vultus 9"
Stem: Tree Collet
Grips: Cult Vans
Cranks: Profile
Pedals: changed to premium metals from Stolen
Sprocket: changed to tree lite 25t from S&M L7 28t
Chain: Mechanik hollow half
Seat: Shadow
Rear Wheel: Ratchet/Rollcage/Ratchet Guard
Front Wheel: Marmoset/Rollcage/BSD Guard
Tires: changed to Aitken k-lyte 2.25 from FAF tan 2.25"
Pegs: Animal MK3 Light

|

selling refs: see profile
Instagram
bike check

12/1/2011 7:35 PM

nice what parks do you ride?

|

brakeless maniac

12/1/2011 7:39 PM

Joe_Martinez wrote:

nice what parks do you ride?

i occasionally ride the park here in boulder but its the only park i've ever ridden. i mostly ride street. boulder has sum fun fuckin spots. where is salida?

|

Instagram
bike check

12/1/2011 8:29 PM

salida is about 2 and half hours southeast of denver small town lil skatepark hahaha if you hit up the colorado skatepasrk guide it shows how to get here and shows the lil skatepark but i usually like to go to colorado springs and ride memorial park havent rode any in denver or that area but want to met a bunch of riders from the front range. Hows the boulder park?

|

brakeless maniac

12/1/2011 8:57 PM

Joe_Martinez wrote:

salida is about 2 and half hours southeast of denver small town lil skatepark hahaha if you hit up the colorado skatepasrk guide it shows how to get here and shows the lil skatepark but i usually like to go to colorado springs and ride memorial park havent rode any in denver or that area but want to met a bunch of riders from the front range. Hows the boulder park?

its mediocre at best. small and packed with 4 year olds and their mommys. i've seen one park in denver, it was fuckin epic. yea, i don't even know one person who rides in this town. kinda lame

|

Instagram
bike check

12/1/2011 9:34 PM

solid bike

|

12/1/2011 10:17 PM

memorial park up in springs in fun you just gotta go on weekdays when school is in its crazy in the summer and weekends to many dam kids to ride it.

|

brakeless maniac

12/1/2011 11:59 PM

both your bikes are sick lucky doe

|

refs: moyboy5, Gucci Mane La Flurr, jbeaton13, tinybikerider33, Lee_Rager,TCbmx, ultra blade, TerrorCrew, ~Stolen Boy~, bstick, ScramHype, AO8, Austin_Read
Albe's nigglets..

12/2/2011 12:36 PM

Flocka Myers wrote:

both your bikes are sick lucky doe

thanks. i eat ramen and spend my paychecks on bike shit. i just got a digital camera so im gonna put up better pictures tonight

|

Instagram
bike check

12/2/2011 12:42 PM

Sweet ATF!

|

Refs: mtorres14, BMXer10, Iridefly, veggie is hot, spikez 5, pythagoras, Blake El Gingero, pcoco, eclat. I have way too many refs to list.
wolfiecatfu@yahoo.com

12/2/2011 12:58 PM

I'm diggin that stem

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

12/2/2011 2:04 PM

catfish95 wrote:

I'm diggin that stem

the next time you're in the market for a stem, GET IT. no slipping ever and the way it goes together is fukin genius.

@Wolfen - Thanks. i still haven't had a chance to ride it. i hope i like the geo

|

Instagram
bike check

12/2/2011 2:07 PM

They both look fantastic.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

12/2/2011 4:55 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

They both look fantastic.

ahhh thanks

and bump please, as pictures are now million times better quality

|

Instagram
bike check

12/2/2011 6:15 PM

wow, those are some beautiful bikes

|

I'm a mom that still rides lil kid bikes - old/midschool GT BMX guru
refs: TCbmx(x3),Ecuadevil(x2), Ron44ald, Spikez5, The Balt, Pleasedontdeleteme(x2), Aguers(x2), Effigy(x3), Warchol2, Dees Hos(x2), ScramHype, Showtime402, Sancheezz, Phocraken(traded), pcoco, Nike ID,1of1547,aw123412,BEASTASSDICK(x2), mike_1033,russellonabike, Fad3r, Chuck8273, verdecustom,FreddyDapice, bmxscout48

12/2/2011 6:27 PM

both are sick! whats the black and white one?

|

Lol. Xzibit plz
Shakesman69: Seeing a girl on a bike is like seeing a unicorn walking down the main street.
Brokenbmx: i pooped butterflies once.

Bought from: Ridebmx456 TCbmx(x2) Wade., Ticaleb
Sold to: Sprocket: Mike - E, Front Hub: Kroller, Back wheel: imgoingtohavetocuthere
Local deal for a rear wheel with: bmx

12/2/2011 6:30 PM

dude love the black beauty! I have the same grips, hubs, and sprocket. they all rock except the grips wernt my fav. I like the Premium Counterfits the best for grips

|

12/2/2011 6:35 PM

BmxRida4lyfe wrote:

both are sick! whats the black and white one?

thank you. its a macneil deuce deuce. see the bike check in my signature

|

Instagram
bike check

12/2/2011 6:36 PM

SoCalShreds wrote:

dude love the black beauty! I have the same grips, hubs, and sprocket. they all rock except the grips wernt my fav. I like the Premium Counterfits the best for grips

yea, im not too sure about the grips, i took off my edwins which i like a lot but i wanted to try these. i havent gotten to ride em yet but just feelin them so far, they seem kinda uncomfortable

|

Instagram
bike check

12/2/2011 8:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/2/2011 8:14 PM

siiick bikes, i loved my vultuses, and i really want a collet stem.

u barspin alt, i got rid of my vultuses cause i wanted to bar easier, but now i sorta want them back

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

12/2/2011 8:25 PM

Those bikes are clean!!! Yo do you ever come down to Denver? I see you're at Boulder

|

/ / /M POWER (OO=[][]=OO) /O==[][]==O\

12/2/2011 8:31 PM

Warchol2 wrote:

u barspin alt, i got rid of my vultuses cause i wanted to bar easier, but now i sorta want them back

i love my vultuses and the collet. i have the collet and vultus on both my bikes. i cant barspin...yet. but i cut my bars down to 28. 30 is way too long

|

Instagram
bike check

12/2/2011 8:33 PM

shuves Penissin wrote:

Those bikes are clean!!! Yo do you ever come down to Denver? I see you're at Boulder

thanks. nah, i want to tho, ive seen one of the parks down there that looks crazy and ive rode every street spot in boulder a million times. i'll get around more once i get this ankle monitor off in january. you ever come up to boulder?

|

Instagram
bike check

12/2/2011 8:35 PM

datz fuking SEXY! as fuk i love it dude

|

YEAH IM BLACK SO WAT?
KIDS = KICKIN INCREDIBLY DOPE SHIT
MYRIDE http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/The-1st-2012-SuperStar,1258577

12/3/2011 4:08 PM

Warchol2 wrote:

ticaleb wrote:

i love my vultuses and the collet. i have the collet and vultus on both my bikes. i cant barspin...yet. but i cut my bars down to 28. 30 is way too long

u must tell me moe about the stem, ive benn looking at it all day i want to get it. the topload is out now to but imo its kinda ugly, in ur oppinion how good is the design and how easy it is to assemble

and if you look at my bike should i get another silver stem or the black one?

and if i ever get vultuses again thats probly what i will do

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

12/3/2011 7:35 PM

Warchol2 wrote:

u must tell me moe about the stem, ive benn looking at it all day i want to get it. the topload is out now to but imo its kinda ugly, in ur oppinion how good is the design and how easy it is to assemble

and if you look at my bike should i get another silver stem or the black one?

and if i ever get vultuses again thats probly what i will do

the collet is light (like 8oz i think) and i've never had it slip. its not as easy to assemble as most stems but its not hard either. when i got it and was putting it on, i was like "damn, tree is some fuckin geniuses." shit is crazy.
is the bike on your profile, with the red stem, the bike you're talking about? if it is i'd go with black personally but silver would look good too. can't go wrong either way

|

Instagram
bike check

12/3/2011 7:43 PM

The tan walls look good though!
put the gum vans grips on maybe too with it?

Both your bikes are boss.

|

Boldly going nowhere.

BIKE CHECK.

12/3/2011 7:46 PM

ticaleb wrote:

the collet is light (like 8oz i think) and i've never had it slip. its not as easy to assemble as most stems but its not hard either. when i got it and was putting it on, i was like "damn, tree is some fuckin geniuses." shit is crazy.
is the bike on your profile, with the red stem, the bike you're talking about? if it is i'd go with black personally but silver would look good too. can't go wrong either way

nah thats my old bike if you click on the pic under these words it will take you to my recent, and i just oredered the silver, they also have a bunch of color now to i think they JUST added

|

12/3/2011 7:48 PM

NOGOODNAME wrote:

The tan walls look good though!
put the gum vans grips on maybe too with it?

Both your bikes are boss.

why thank you. The tan walls are startin to grow on me. i shoulda got some gum grips, that would be tight. i dont know if ill end up keeping these grips, they feel kinda uncomfortable. did you like these grips after they broke in?

|

Instagram
bike check

12/3/2011 7:51 PM

Warchol2 wrote:

nah thats my old bike if you click on the pic under these words it will take you to my recent, and i just oredered the silver, they also have a bunch of color now to i think they JUST added

oh yea, duh, ha. i think silver was a good choice. where'd you order from?

|

Instagram
bike check