Seat. Eastern slider

Post. : Mankind

Grips black: label.

Brakes. : odyssey. Evolution

Lever. : odyssey mono lever

Pedals. Animal Hamiltons

Tires. Odyssey Aitken front 2.25
Odyssey Aaron Ross rear. 2.00

I built this bad boy for my boy and gave it to him on his birthday. ItS a solid build. But wayyy to short for me

Let me know what you guys think thanks !

Photo

|

1/12/2014 1:04 PM

Its a good gift.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

1/12/2014 1:10 PM

Thanks he was super excited. I wish I had more money to build it. with all new parts. Slowly coming along

He's passionate about bmx and loves his bike. And every time we hit the skate park his confidence goes up and his skill as well. Shows real potential. . ! Lol

|

1/12/2014 1:35 PM

giggity30 wrote:

Thanks he was super excited. I wish I had more money to build it. with all new parts. Slowly coming along

He's passionate about bmx and loves his bike. And every time we hit the skate park his confidence goes up and his skill as well. Shows real potential. . ! Lol

Thats really cool.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

1/12/2014 2:10 PM

Its funny how a child makes you want to relive some of your best memories ! I got out of ridind for a while. Due to my bike begin stole than joining the military. Than beating cancer. But when I met my gf and her son. who was almost 8 at the time. Shared a common interest in bmx! And the rest is history!

|

1/12/2014 5:51 PM

Is that his first bmx bike?

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

1/12/2014 6:01 PM

Nah his first was a 16 inch tony hawk . Than for Christmas a couple months after I met his mother I got him a diamondback grind from dicks sporting goods. I worked there and got it cheap. He helped me build my Sunday. And he instantly wanted a custom . I finally had some extra $$ so I thought I'd surprise him .

He's not spoiled at all so when I can do I lil bit extra i say let's go to the bike shop lol

|

1/13/2014 4:49 AM

Haha that's pretty sweet for his first real (not from a department store anyway) bmx bike

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

1/13/2014 3:15 PM

Thanks. He's had it since October and has a fans comp catalogue circles with all the parts he wants lol

|

1/13/2014 3:31 PM

I had a grade one frame, lasted me 5 years, no issue. I replaced it because I wanted to. Then a buddy borrowed it and got it stolen.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/13/2014 3:42 PM

Its deff a sweet riding bike. It was that or a fly three amigos. This frame just spoke to me. I chose correctly lol. He wanted black and its a short top tube! I wish the weather was nicer I he's been beg
gin me ride haha

|

1/13/2014 7:26 PM

giggity30 wrote:

Thanks. He's had it since October and has a fans comp catalogue circles with all the parts he wants lol

you should post the list of parts he has circled! we will tell you yay or nay

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

1/14/2014 6:44 AM

May bee I'll do that. ! Its a big list lol. When I get the $$ its gonna be a nasty setup .

|

1/14/2014 7:54 AM

I wish my dad would buy me a bike like that. My mom helps me get new parts sometimes though. That's really nice of you to do that.

|

I haven't rode in forever so I suck and I have 2 Hondas. Follow me on Instagram @softtop2k.417

1/14/2014 10:17 AM

Sortdude
Its not really all about having the best parts. In highschool I'll I had was hand me down parts. From all my friends ! Its all about riding just giveing it your all and having fun! I'm not as "good" as i was and my bike isn't as good as some . I do it cuz i and my boy have fun!
Some friendly advice if your looking for anything special. Trade or buy decent used parts and your bike will be solid! Good deals are always out there .

I built this one for less than 300 bucks!

|

1/14/2014 11:45 AM

well done, dad! This reminds me that I need to update the bike check for my kids' rides (cult link below)

|

United0Cult0

1/14/2014 2:37 PM

Kill for that frame. Nice build, cool colouring too,

|

bicycle more like bikecycle

1/14/2014 6:06 PM

Thanks for all the positive comments! First thin that's changing is the front wheel! Orange seems like a hard color to find!

|