murdered out forecaster! bike check.

Related:
Create New Tag

1/28/2011 1:41 PM

I had my purple forecaster powdercoated about a month ago, and traded my primo rims for odyssey hazards with my friend. check it out!

[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

part list:

Frame : Sunday Forecaster 20.5
Forks: Fit Blade Lite
Bars : Fly Tierra 8.25 ride
Stem : Shadow Attack TL
Headset : FSA impact
Grips: odi longneck
Barends : fly
Cranks : Profile BMX-GDH 175mm
Pedals: Odyssey twisteds
Sprocket : WTP supreme? 28t
Chain : KMC 410h
Seat : Premium fat
Seatclamp : sunday, original paint haha
Rear Wheel : Primo mix rhd 9t, laced to an Odyssey Hazard lite
Front Wheel : Demolition bulimia, laced to an Odyssey Hazard lite
Tyres : Odyssey aitken p-lyte in the back, Fly Ruben in the front
Mods: cut the bars down to 27.5, white out so i know the grind side of my pedal

|

1/28/2011 1:46 PM

pretty sick. im not a big fan of all black bikes but this is sweet

|

cocain is a hell of a drug
reppin the RATCHET!

1/28/2011 1:48 PM

A.M.P UP! wrote:

thanks, i just wanted to keep it clean and dialed. ill eventually add some more colors in probably, but for now im stoked on how it looks, and more importantly feels

|

1/28/2011 1:51 PM

really makes me miss my black frame. im probably gonna end up painting my frame black during the summer, iot just looks so good.

|

1/28/2011 1:57 PM

collin86 wrote:

really makes me miss my black frame. im probably gonna end up painting my frame black during the summer, iot just looks so good.

yeah, i had the chance to get better wheels in black, and the purple paint on my frame was sooo messed up, so i just went for it and i love it

|

1/28/2011 2:02 PM

collin86 wrote:

JKbmx09 wrote:

yeah, i had the chance to get better wheels in black, and the purple paint on my frame was sooo messed up, so i just went for it and i love it

yeah i was digging the purple and red. but i mean, gotta be a street boss and murder it out. and i sure hop you followed peters how to,

|

1/28/2011 2:02 PM

this bike looks really good!

|

im alex, and i like to ride my bike.
MOTW 5/24/2010 - 5/30/2010.
BOTM february 2011.

1/28/2011 2:27 PM

collin86 wrote:

JKbmx09 wrote:

collin86 wrote:

yeah i was digging the purple and red. but i mean, gotta be a street boss and murder it out. and i sure hop you followed peters how to,

hahaha of course, i ride with peter sometimes actually lmao! but hes cocky, and nobody likes him haha

|

1/28/2011 2:27 PM

vanillseatbmx wrote:

this bike looks really good!

thanks dude!

|

1/28/2011 6:15 PM

like it bro! good trade on the hazards, id personally go them over primos anyday.

|

1/28/2011 6:24 PM

aznsbmx? wrote:

like it bro! good trade on the hazards, id personally go them over primos anyday.

same, i was so sick of them. theyre good rims, but i just think they required too much maintenance, my spokes came loose wayy too often, and i dont have that problem with these. tripple walls hell yeah!

|

1/28/2011 7:40 PM

Where you get those two stickers ? The ride to live live to ride one ?
Lovin' your bike bro ! wink

|

I NEED A MIND CONDOM BECAUSE IM BEING MIND FUCCED
[url=http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/My-bike,1224883][b]CHECK OUT MY BIKE CHECK

1/28/2011 8:35 PM

Sweet, except for that hideous seat

|

1/28/2011 8:56 PM

Not a fan of all black bikes, but it's still clean.

|

1/28/2011 9:18 PM

JKbmx09 wrote:

hahaha of course, i ride with peter sometimes actually lmao! but hes cocky, and nobody likes him haha

he seems like a douche. is he any good?

|

1/28/2011 9:21 PM

collin86 wrote:

JKbmx09 wrote:

S1CKLY SK1LLED wrote:

he seems like a douche. is he any good?

go look at his youtube, i think its petersportiello or somethin. i know he can do shit whips, and bar

|

1/28/2011 10:09 PM

everyone at my park has black frames withchrome kink lynx bars and freecoasters and theyre dialled just like your bike

|

ryan says: oi!Tobi can you do me a favour
tobi says:yeah what
ryan says: tag me as your bsd ghetto forks on facebook

1/29/2011 8:17 AM

bobPA wrote:

Sweet, except for that hideous seat

hideous? I think fat seats look decent, but theyre sooo comfortable to ride with, and when u slip the pedals you dont break your balls on a stylish slim seat

|

1/29/2011 8:20 AM

iRIDE FUNDAY wrote:

everyone at my park has black frames withchrome kink lynx bars and freecoasters and theyre dialled just like your bike

haha thanks, nobody has freecoasters by me

|

1/29/2011 8:21 AM

JasonxTran wrote:

thanks dude, i got them from my dad, hes big on mountain biking. he was at some two day mountain bike festival, and they had a bunch of free stickers and shit, and he grabbed those. it was for another company, but i cut the logo out

|

1/29/2011 10:43 AM

JasonxTran wrote:

JKbmx09 wrote:

thanks dude, i got them from my dad, hes big on mountain biking. he was at some two day mountain bike festival, and they had a bunch of free stickers and shit, and he grabbed those. it was for another company, but i cut the logo out

That is too sick. Im trying to look for some now haha

|

I NEED A MIND CONDOM BECAUSE IM BEING MIND FUCCED
[url=http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/My-bike,1224883][b]CHECK OUT MY BIKE CHECK

1/29/2011 10:49 AM

JasonxTran wrote:

JKbmx09 wrote:

JasonxTran wrote:

That is too sick. Im trying to look for some now haha

good luck finding it, i think it was for a company called intense cycles, if that helps

|

1/29/2011 1:49 PM

A.M.P UP! wrote:

this

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

1/29/2011 2:19 PM

Very nice...how do you like the Primo Mix? Is it loud, good engagement?

|

Check Profile for 24 Refs!

Chicago BMX Video!!

1/29/2011 11:54 PM

~Stolen Boy~ wrote:

Very nice...how do you like the Primo Mix? Is it loud, good engagement?

I honestly don't know if its loud, a lot of people seem to be interested in the sound, but when im riding I never think about it. but yeah, its not quiet. but theres probably louder.

but engagement wise, its amazing. its skipped maybe 3 times in all the time ive had it (6 months) and stil haven't taken it apart and greased it (opps). and the engagement is really quick, never skips, the only thing that bothers me is the lock nuts. they come loose easily for some reason, but u just have to make sure theyre tight every once in a while. i think if u take it apart, and put locktite on the threads of something it fixes it, but i dont trust myself enough to completely disassemble the hub

|