my new set up

Related:
Create New Tag

7/6/2011 10:32 PM

hi all.. almost finished putting together my new bike, just gotta change the cranks and sprocket. have a broken arm at the moment so havent ridden it properly yet, im sure it will be sweet.
frame: TREE, lil buddy
forks: WTP, helium
bars: BSD, too loose bars
front wheel: alienation deviant laced to pilgrim hub
rear wheel: alienation 440 rim laced to pilgrim hub
headset: FBM
brakes: snafu lever, cables and mobeus detangler and odyssey evo 2 calipers.
pedals: odyssey twisted
grips: ODI longneck XL
chain: YBN half link
stem: FIT DLR
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

7/6/2011 10:36 PM

Very.... colorful. Decent build. Keep working on it.

|

Refs: Shadow.Conspiracy
My Lean, Mean, Sex Machine.

7/6/2011 10:38 PM

Nice setup bro, but blue pedals and black grips, i think would fit well.

|

I asked God for a bike.
But I know God doesn't work that way.
So I stole a bike and asked God for forgiveness.

7/6/2011 10:42 PM

not much more to do on it.. should get my twombolts tomorrow and ill grab a sprocket while im there then its done.

was thinking blue pedals, or clear with a blue axle.. the gusset ones with metal pins

|

7/6/2011 10:44 PM

Nathan_Krohn wrote:

not much more to do on it.. should get my twombolts tomorrow and ill grab a sprocket while im there then its done.

was thinking blue pedals, or clear with a blue axle.. the gusset ones with metal pins

Question, why does it look like your bike shitted a rainbow? so colorful ^_^

|

Refs: Shadow.Conspiracy
My Lean, Mean, Sex Machine.

7/6/2011 10:54 PM

it did, couldnt find the pot of gold in it though..
i dunno really, thats just how it ended up.. i like it aside from the orange seat post

|

7/6/2011 10:58 PM

i love your frame man, its soo beautiful, im either thinking of this or a skavenger frame

|

check profile for refs

email: r-alejandro-b@hotmail.com

7/6/2011 11:00 PM

im no expert, but i love this frame.. havent really ridden it much yet but it feels sweet, and nice and light.
and its a TREE! cant go wrong

|

7/7/2011 3:32 AM

im think about running a gyro... idk if i want to drop the money for it yet

|

refs: moyboy5, Gucci Mane La Flurr, jbeaton13, tinybikerider33, Lee_Rager,TCbmx, ultra blade, TerrorCrew, ~Stolen Boy~, bstick, ScramHype, AO8, Austin_Read
Albe's nigglets..

7/7/2011 3:57 AM

im just bored at the moment, swapping things around trying different things.. cant ride it yet though (broken arm)

|

7/7/2011 4:46 AM

Nathan_Krohn wrote:

get profiles,better warranty and stronger,just lik how twobbolts crack off,profiles bend when they get old like 2-4 years old.twombolts usually crack.so yea.get profiles gdh,awsome warranty and get a profile spline drive sprocket same time too.nice build

|

FREE WI-FI FROM FIT?!?! BIKECHECK DUDES!
refs- TCbmx(x2), bmx4life121303, mohawk, iridebmx2122, louie101202, loco_for_riding, daniel21, BMX2LIV(x2), supremelylazzy, lirider187(x2).

7/7/2011 4:52 AM

nah, am getting brand new twombolts for $100.. they wont break, im shit.. ha ha

|

7/7/2011 7:43 AM

i have the skavenger,,,its really nice ,,,,,360s on it are so easy,,,,i love my frame,,u should get the bridge it looks sexy,,

|

7/7/2011 1:25 PM

trim you cable housings, looking a little a wild there.

|

7/7/2011 10:56 PM

nah, they are not in the way and they feel sweet so im not too worried..
all finished.. got an animal BB, sunday sprocket and twombolts..
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

7/7/2011 11:05 PM

i love it

|

i cracked my b-rad therefor i am a cool kitty cat!
facebook

my baby deliyla

7/8/2011 5:08 AM

they'll feel the same if not even beter if you cut off a inch n a half to 2 inchs

|

FREE WI-FI FROM FIT?!?! BIKECHECK DUDES!
refs- TCbmx(x2), bmx4life121303, mohawk, iridebmx2122, louie101202, loco_for_riding, daniel21, BMX2LIV(x2), supremelylazzy, lirider187(x2).

7/8/2011 5:01 PM

i might make something to run them through along the top tube soon.. as i said im not too worried at the moment.

|

7/9/2011 7:10 AM

ahhhhh! I love it no joke. blue is now my favorite color btw. I saved these picturres because i decided my next bike will look like this. hhaa hope you dont mind

|

ILIKEDIRT

7/19/2011 12:43 AM

latest addition to the beast..
[LINK TO IMAGE]
and turned my stem upside down. still cant really ride so dont know how it actually feels.

|

7/19/2011 2:12 AM

i think it looks good even though it's so colorful like it looks great! that thing'll be sweet one you're able to ride it.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

7/19/2011 3:55 AM

I'm not easily satisfied with very colourful bikes, but this one looks really great. Hope you can ride it soon?

|

7/19/2011 4:22 AM

i went for a roll on the weekend, did a few manuals and small stuff but my elbow is still weak, supposed to be in a sling for another 2-3 weeks so i cant complain.
hopefully wont be too long.. and cheers!

|

7/19/2011 8:23 AM

Not really digging it

|