10/2/2013 12:26 AM

Photo
|

10/2/2013 12:29 AM

Photo

Photo
|

10/2/2013 9:10 PM

That's cool man. I love seeing kids with supportive parents. Idk how more people done ride though. Lol

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

10/3/2013 7:59 AM

Thanks ive been waiting for someone to respond. These lil Punks today with there striped tanktops amd purple bikes could give 2 shits about kids today getting into the sport. All I hear in my area central florida is no one rides. No ppl ride its just these kids wont get off there ass and find ppl to ride with...im 29 my oldest son is 9 we ride in wauchula skatepark with is lame, sebring which is lame to and get kicked out from the police.we still try to ride and I tell my son never to stop. Problem os these kids today start getting into a car chase alil pussy and quit riding. If u notice the bmx community in Europe and Australia are blowing up. USA the kids are blowing up or blowing the xbox up. For the riders in my area ive worked on the bmx track being re-opened and having a more freestyle attitude cause racing is really dead so instead suggested dirt jumps and dirtpark. Also im building a big mini in my backyard with flybox, hip and basicly H shaped mini but npt so mini ramp

|

10/3/2013 8:00 AM

Sorry for the long response but gotta get it out there

|

10/3/2013 8:03 AM

We need help in this area with kids wanting to ride...I started racing on a hot orange mag wheeled kmart bike not a 1000 dollar mini seems if these kids today dont have everything they want or feel even alil bit embarrassed they wont do it. But if somehow if your reading this and live in the same area no matter if your a parent with a kids wanting to ride or anylevel rider your self hmu

|

10/3/2013 12:56 PM

allgoldfit wrote:

Thanks ive been waiting for someone to respond. These lil Punks today with there striped tanktops amd purple bikes could give ...more

Bmx is just a trend here. I dont like any of the locals who ride. bunch of swagfags. but i gotta question? whats wrong with purple frames?? theyre not even trendy like raw frames. tanktops are indeed gay. looks like your lil dude has a good bike though.

|

10/3/2013 1:22 PM

All I see os purple frames with gay colors and stripped tanks with slip on shoes everywjere we ride and when approached to talk or when my son wants to ride and talk these lil fags act like u dont exist...until I ride out and pull a 3 whip or flare then then come running up and are like damn man I didnt know you could do that...then instead of giving the same tude they did I talk and let em know that this sport will die out if you dont have friends and build together like we did back in the day. Its jis all these kids look like tom dugan and ride like a noob on a 1000 bike. My son earned his fit but of his friends dont wanna ride and play xbox then what? Thays the point to all this, kids his age dont wanna do shit but play mine craft and veg out. Just looking for ppl in our area that wanna ride

|

10/3/2013 4:48 PM

I want that ramp just to nose manual it.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

10/3/2013 7:39 PM

allgoldfit wrote:

All I see os purple frames with gay colors and stripped tanks with slip on shoes everywjere we ride and when approached to ...more

You just got too realize some people are ass holes. Minecraft get's old after a while lol and i know how you feel though i don't really ride with anyone either. The bike looks sweet though.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

10/4/2013 11:51 PM

I started jumping on a Huffy Stu Thompsen. The old cinder block and a board. I moved into a neighborhood where kids were jumping out of drainage ditches. I broke my Huffy frame, one of the guys pulled an old Raleigh frame out of the garage and we built that up. I had a set of araya rims with ABS hubs, w a 13t freewheel, and I was running a 46t front sprocket with only 3 bolts holding the spider to the chain wheel. Traded those wheels for a coaster brake set of Motomags, and immediately turned the rear into a "freecoaster". That was the last junker BMX I had. When my mom saw me ride, she saved money and bought me the best Mongoose BMX bike the store had, a 1988 Californian Pro. We didn't have the Internet or super sweet bikes. We jumped bikes that would get us hurt. We patched them together out of shit parts our friends had laying around to keep us all jumping. We got in trouble for turning picnic tables into ramps. What I wouldn't give to be that age again, especially if I could take my bike now. Sure, some of it would be too big, but it's lighter and stronger than anything I had in the early 80's!

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.