new ricany ballast

Related:
Create New Tag

6/26/2015 9:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/26/2015 10:52 PM

Just retired my colony teddy 21" and got this trans black ricany 21" frame from dans. I am really impressed by the quality and craftsmen ship of stranger. This frame is really responsive and the geometry is alot different than my colony. The stand over height is what I noticed first and all I can say is I can't wait to put in some miles on this bike. Here she is. One pic with my chrome bottom feeders and the other with the mutiny wands v3, still undecided which I like better.

Photo

Photo

Frame - stranger ricany ballast 21
Fork - bone deth bottom feeder chrome/mutiny wands v3 black
Stem - colony (have a primo ricany front load on order in blsck)
Bars - fit vandlebar 9" gloss raw
Grips - merritt cross check black
BB - tree
Front wheel - cinema vx front black AR 777 rim
Tires - Donnasqueak 2.40
Cranks - fiend clear raw 175mm 22
Pedals - eclat slash
Sprocket - sprocky balboa 28t black
Chain - cult half link black
Rear wheel - haro lineage 9t rhd
Pegs - primo plastic sleeved
Seat - stranger ricany
Seat - post primo black

My next purchase here shortly is a new wheel set. I'm thinking merritt final drive coaster in blsck laced with silver spokes to a black primo vs rim and a merritt non stop front hub with silver spokes and primo vs in black.

|

6/27/2015 5:10 AM

Looks solid

|

6/28/2015 11:31 AM

I like the build, i dislike Ricany but his riding is sick.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

6/29/2015 6:45 AM

Just out of curiosity why do you dislike him?

|

6/30/2015 7:51 AM

Chrome forks look better to me. dope either way homie!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

7/14/2015 8:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/14/2015 8:35 PM

I agree, I took the chrome forks off and listed them for sale on here. $85 shipped bone Deth bottom feeders, brand new condition, if anyone wants them. I have the black mutiny wand v3 on now. Also I got this in the mail today from empire bmx, primo freemix 9t coaster, odyssey aerospace rim with stainless steel spokes and nipples. I've never ridden a coaster before and so far I love it. I'm gonna order the matching front wheel from empire next week, thinking about the n4fl hub or the madera, anyone have any suggestions or expirence? That and another aerospace rim with stainless spokes and nips

Also I can't remember the dude that asked me abouty colony teddy trans gold frame but if your reading this I have that for sale finally if you wanna scoop it up

And I have a haro hypno 9t cassette complete rear wheel I just took off if anyone wants to purchase it, once I get my new front wheel build I have a almost new cinema vx complete front wheel for sale 3/8" all black everything except the nipples they're stainless color

Photo

Photo

Photo

|