opinions

Related:
Create New Tag

8/25/2014 3:53 PM

Photo

can someone offer me opinions on if i should lace my back wheel all black or also have the rasta themed front wheel
aslo comment on the bike would be nice

frame-mankind forward v3
bars-s&m perfect tens
stem-demolition of some sort
seat-fit pvc re cushions and cover with bsd
crank -salt plus
back wheel - primo remix laced to vs
front wheel -salt valion stock -.-
headset-vocal
forks-snafu magical harry main signatures
grips-fit originals
seat post -salt

thats it i think thanks in advance
|

8/25/2014 4:07 PM

i would lace it black, because rasta parts basically label you as a swagfag whether you are or not

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

8/25/2014 4:10 PM

thanks , can assure you im not laughing ive had mixed opinions on the concept and very swayed towards the black at the momment

|

8/25/2014 5:30 PM

I would get all black spokes. But two rasta wheels with perfect tens is ultimate swagalishisness if you wanted to be like that. Hahaha

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

8/25/2014 5:35 PM

im not going for the swag look i genuinely ride perfect tens to stop back ache because 6"3 need the rise you see

|

8/25/2014 6:38 PM

jack_spuds wrote:

im not going for the swag look i genuinely ride perfect tens to stop back ache because 6"3 need the rise you see

I feel you bro, I'm 6'2

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

8/25/2014 6:41 PM

jack_spuds wrote:

bmxfromma wrote:

I feel you bro, I'm 6'2

first pair have bars i haven't got back ache from but still feel hunched,investing in elevenz soon

|

8/25/2014 8:31 PM

jack_spuds wrote:

bmxfromma wrote:

I feel you bro, I'm 6'2

Yooo I too feel this

|

Insta: @thenoahrolf
Refs: Hatebreeder, vinum
Bike Check

Wrong! Russia doesn't even have gays! America is 80% homosexual! - mantaymark

the word n****r actually means ignorant in its original definition it wasn't until the internet became popular and it was changed to mean black people - OneGuyIlluminatiEye

8/26/2014 12:13 AM

Your rear wheel isn't all black ?
We cannot see the hub...

But if you want opinions, i think your bike is really cool as it is, but... may a chrome crank could be nice.

|

8/26/2014 3:10 AM

no black hubba rasta spokes dude

|