Brakes: fly

Lever: ody

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

7/16/2011 7:23 PM

Quite a bit of rust on your downtube.

Looks great also! How come you went to brakes?

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

7/16/2011 8:07 PM

You dont ride a frame???

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

7/16/2011 8:11 PM

future FBM wrote:

You dont ride a frame???

the take ivy

|

7/16/2011 8:59 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

Quite a bit of rust on your downtube.

Looks great also! How come you went to brakes?

i hit too many trees on my trails

and thats a couple of dents, im going to clearcoat it in a little

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

7/16/2011 9:07 PM

Hhaaha i see you edited

|

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

7/16/2011 9:12 PM

future FBM wrote:

Hhaaha i see you edited

yeah i don't know how that happened because i keep my parts list on a sticky note on my mackbook

|

Bike check?

7/16/2011 9:44 PM

Hhahaha i thought you were too good for a frame wink

|

7/16/2011 9:59 PM

So stoked cant wait to get my the take frame!!!! im actually getting an ivy 4 because theres a built in seat post clamp and im gonna raw it still. Nice bike though!!!

|

Cool.Story.Bro.

7/17/2011 7:49 AM

future FBM wrote:

Hhahaha i thought you were too good for a frame wink

i am. i don't even ride a frame.

|

Bike check?

7/17/2011 9:46 AM

sick bike man i think you should replace or spray the purple parts though. other than that it's sick

|

7/17/2011 9:53 AM

Ben_Holland wrote:

sick bike man i think you should replace or spray the purple parts though. other than that it's sick

why?

|

Bike check?

7/17/2011 12:40 PM

Ben_Holland wrote:

cupovjoe wrote:

why?

i dunno just i could imagine it and i think it would look better

|

7/19/2011 12:31 PM

looks great.

|

7/19/2011 12:40 PM

i love the bars.... yeah fuck yeah

|

SUNDAY OG
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

7/20/2011 8:10 AM

Oh and why did you go back to cassette? sad

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

7/20/2011 9:57 AM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

Oh and why did you go back to cassette? sad

i broke my coaster, don't worry though. i have plans for another one but its not out yet.

|

Bike check?

7/20/2011 10:01 AM

try matching rims?

|

Refs: Stolen Boy

7/20/2011 10:02 AM

ezra fc?

|

look at cupovjoes signature ~bike check~ i love shadow smile

7/20/2011 10:29 AM

Nice bike, miss you dude

|

twitter

PROBZ

7/20/2011 10:31 AM

Gabe_Cantolina wrote:

try matching rims?

my front rim has a twin in my bedroom. im just waiting for the hub i want to come out.

|

Bike check?

7/20/2011 10:32 AM

BJ Tomczik wrote:

Nice bike, miss you dude

thanks man, come back to charlotte some time

|

Bike check?

7/20/2011 10:37 AM

i jizzed.

twice.

|

7/20/2011 11:51 AM

Good shit

|

7/20/2011 11:55 AM

I got my the take all put together!!

|

Cool.Story.Bro.

7/20/2011 12:26 PM

Good looks man. Is that Fly Brake worth the cash?

|

[LINK TO IMAGE] 
Just for the record, when I got my BTM... It wasn't "Trendy"

7/20/2011 12:43 PM

traviswooten727 wrote:

i would say yes but i only paid 40 for it. so yes it was worth what i paid, but the full 80, im not sure.

its really nice and stiff though.

|

Bike check?

7/20/2011 2:31 PM

traviswooten727 wrote:

every penny

|

twitter

PROBZ

7/20/2011 2:47 PM

That wall begs to be ridden

Cool bike too

|

7/20/2011 6:04 PM

traviswooten727 wrote:

BJ Tomczik wrote:

every penny

Why?

|

[LINK TO IMAGE] 
Just for the record, when I got my BTM... It wasn't "Trendy"