this is my ride love it or else!!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

4/17/2012 8:57 PM

this is my ride jennis she rides like a dream she is ugly but is so friggin reliabe i know yall are gonna say shes ugly but i dont care i still love all of you smile

Frame : sunday frame 21tt (raw)
Forks: sunday nights (raw)
Bars : s&m perfect 10s (chrome)
Stem : shadow attack frontload (black)
Headset : odyssey head set (chrome)
Grips: shadow grips (purple)
Barends : shadow barends( black)
Cranks : profile GDH (chrome)
Pedals: s&m 101s metal sealed (black)
Sprocket : coalition 28tooth sprocket (black)
Chain : kmc chain (silver)
Seat : odyssey plastic seat (pink till i get primo fat seat)
Seatclamp : demolition clamp (black)
Rear Wheel : odyssey hazard laced to odyssey hazard cassette hub(black,black,PURPLE RAIN BITCHES)
Front Wheel : odyssey 7ka laced to gsport homer hub (black,blue,black)
Tyres : front maxxis holly roller back odyssey plyte
Mods:cut forks and one spacer
[img][LINK TO IMAGE][/img][img][LINK TO IMAGE][/img][img][LINK TO IMAGE][/img]

|

BLRBMX "Dee hos you need to stop being so butthurt. It's vital, we're dicks. Get over it"
LEGIT guys tinybikeride33,Tcbmx,BEASTASSdick,milou,spikes5,Dee hos,BrokenBmx,Tito24,Aguers

4/17/2012 8:59 PM

swag.

|

It's me, Dee Hos

>

30+ Refs!!!!!

4/17/2012 8:59 PM

front wheel is lovely.

|

4/17/2012 9:00 PM

i still love you man

|

BLRBMX "Dee hos you need to stop being so butthurt. It's vital, we're dicks. Get over it"
LEGIT guys tinybikeride33,Tcbmx,BEASTASSdick,milou,spikes5,Dee hos,BrokenBmx,Tito24,Aguers

4/17/2012 9:30 PM

So ratty lookin, love it man. All you need is a pair of pegs.

|

4/17/2012 9:39 PM

PBJSammitch wrote:

So ratty lookin, love it man. All you need is a pair of pegs.

yeah i have some just need gaurds im gonna run 3 pegs for a bit

|

4/18/2012 8:15 AM

yer you were right it is ugly, black front spokes and grips i would look pretty rad once you got your new seat.
its like dating an ugly girl, not nice to look at but she's great to ride and is very reliable so she isn't gonna cheat grin
also wtf is that picture in the middle picture? a headless dog perhaps? [LINK TO IMAGE]

|

parkrat.

4/18/2012 8:35 AM

i like when a bike has that rugged but dialed look. like you can throw her around and not give a shit.

|

selling refs: see profile
Instagram
bike check

4/18/2012 8:45 AM

ticaleb wrote:

i like when a bike has that rugged but dialed look. like you can throw her around and not give a shit.

Yeah that's how she is thanks guys and rstar it my bordercollies ass ha he photobombs most my pics haha

|

4/18/2012 12:32 PM

RiverSideRider wrote:

front wheel is lovely.

how so???

|

4/18/2012 12:36 PM

RiverSideRider wrote:

front wheel is lovely.

trentydoo wrote:

how so???

it does look nice, the spokes are cool, it just doesnt go with the rest of the bike sad

|

parkrat.

4/18/2012 12:39 PM

RiverSideRider wrote:

front wheel is lovely.

trentydoo wrote:

how so???

Rstar wrote:

it does look nice, the spokes are cool, it just doesnt go with the rest of the bike sad

i know i would delace it and put black spokes on it but its 48 hole >sad

|

4/18/2012 1:19 PM

I approve. I would paint a few things, but then the bike wouldn't have character. I've always wanted something purple rain on my bike!!

|

Life is like a Penis, simple, soft, straight, relaxed and hanging freely! Then women make it hard,.. \m/

4/18/2012 1:32 PM

Night Light wrote:

I approve. I would paint a few things, but then the bike wouldn't have character. I've always wanted something purple rain on my bike!!

yes now blake jsut needs to approve and im getting the rims and front hub maybe soon on purple rain haha im just gonna raw it rest of the way then decide on colors after awhile

|

4/18/2012 4:02 PM

fuck you man fuck your ugly bike!....do u still love me?

|

jimmyi.salcedo@yahoo.com
txt: 3233816668
ride.get high, fuck and die

4/18/2012 4:35 PM

420bmx wrote:

fuck you man fuck your ugly bike!....do u still love me?

yeah ill give ya a wink and some reach arounds

|

4/18/2012 4:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/18/2012 4:50 PM

thas cute yo is it good for whullies???

|

crystal meth

4/18/2012 4:51 PM

Harry95 wrote:

thas cute yo is it good for whullies???

yeah it is better for nose wheelies im putting brakes on it soon guys

|

4/18/2012 5:23 PM

How is that front tire working, I have one in my shed that I thought about putting on my front and my fit faf 2.25 in the back, do you think a faf 2.25 is smaller than the holy roller in 2.20. Also what kind of style do you ride like park or street?

|

Anderson IN

4/18/2012 5:55 PM

loudsilence96 wrote:

How is that front tire working, I have one in my shed that I thought about putting on my front and my fit faf 2.25 in the back, do you think a faf 2.25 is smaller than the holy roller in 2.20. Also what kind of style do you ride like park or street?

i ride street and some trails and put fit in front and holly roller in back street tire in front dirt in back i want another one of these actually

|

4/18/2012 5:59 PM

I'm running the faf in the front now which has no tread left so I need to get it replaced and a aitken 1.95 in the back lol. Do you know if having skinnier/fatter back tires have anything to do with rolling our of fakies?

|

Anderson IN

4/18/2012 6:00 PM

If you want to buy mine or trade for anything it's a 2.20

|

Anderson IN

4/18/2012 6:03 PM

loudsilence96 wrote:

I'm running the faf in the front now which has no tread left so I need to get it replaced and a aitken 1.95 in the back lol. Do you know if having skinnier/fatter back tires have anything to do with rolling our of fakies?

no not rlly im running the 2.20 holly roller in front and 2.10 odyssey plyte in back and fakies are ok just bigger tires fornt and back when your learning 180s you have more room for error than with rlly skinny tires

|

4/18/2012 6:24 PM

dude i would ride this my best bike i ever had was all colors and it looked like shit but it was a sad day when it got stole

|

REFS= jakesalbert(x2), ride stoned(x2), ron44ald, fsearles, Warchol2(x2), the Balt(x2), jb07(x4), Riverside rider, Truebikerface, Droogskull, sandysik6six(x2), ryanxanimalbmx(x4), ScramHype(x5), CustomS&Mryder, Perkins94(x4), milou, ecuadevil(x9), Dee Hos(x5), Bmxryder2001, Netty Speghetti, Superstar DK(x7), Bstick(x3), iibmxii(x2), trentydoo, A08(x4), White Knight, Tito24(x2), Piffery, Pcoco(x2), Patriotsfan11, 562_rider, blaine80, joe dirt, ninjacat33, tinybikerider33, Bmxscout48, fly for life, Mnsketch, Night Light, Creativebmx, Verdecustom, KWC92, louie101202(x2), lilrider187, calirider89, EatMyButt, asilva23, kurtnut, motogrizz, disdiqqq, adam1234, four, Zackhendrix....txt 402-659-414three......... my most valued possession is my dark black past

4/18/2012 6:27 PM

loudsilence96 wrote:

If you want to buy mine or trade for anything it's a 2.20

what would you want trades wise for it?

|

4/18/2012 6:29 PM

Showtime402 wrote:

dude i would ride this my best bike i ever had was all colors and it looked like shit but it was a sad day when it got stole

ha yeah been riding it today its friggin amazing and 1000 post yyyyayayysayayayayayaf smile im wanting brakes for it just need lever and the cable

|

4/18/2012 6:39 PM

I guess I would like another tire that I could put in the front and then maybe I can put the faf in the back or something. I'm open to anything I also need a fork screw and a long stem screw that would go in an eastern choker.

|

Anderson IN

4/18/2012 7:43 PM

loudsilence96 wrote:

I guess I would like another tire that I could put in the front and then maybe I can put the faf in the back or something. I'm open to anything I also need a fork screw and a long stem screw that would go in an eastern choker.

how much? and i have that back odyssey plyte tire but its 2.10

|

4/19/2012 3:24 AM

I think I would need something bigger than that but how much is shipping for a tire do you think?

|

Anderson IN

4/19/2012 10:07 PM

loudsilence96 wrote:

I think I would need something bigger than that but how much is shipping for a tire do you think?

8 or 10 bucks

|