what frame should I ride, this Cult, or this FBM Stairmaster?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/18/2013 7:23 PM

"FIRST OFF IM NOT UNGRATEFUL AT ALL JUST CONCERNED! So I got a frame, fork, bars, stem, and grips from Rob Morales at Cult Crew but oddly the frame has brake mounts like the completes do. I just dropped a $500 pre-order on parts to make it bad ass from the best people in Texas, Empire BMX but don't want to spend all that cash for the frame to die within a week. But before Robbie sent me the frame like a day before, and I didn't ask but Im grateful that to get a package from Cult. Dolecki said he would hook me up with his FBM Bikes Stairmaster which is Aaron Ross' old signature frame. With Profile Racing 3 piece, an Animal Bikes 30 tooth, and headset. Now the question is do I risk it with the Cult? Or go with old faithful and shred the FBM? I ordered 4 Lino Gonzalez pegs and Federal Bikes free coaster with Sun Ringle Big Baller rims. I know the FBM won't even get a dent I just don't want to be rude or ungrateful but what if this is some beginner model Cult and I die riding it? Im asking you for some advice, and sorry I moon you towards the end. This is worth watching for the Serpent Throne-Brother Lucifer soundtrack in the background."
|

Check out my blog, "The Mont". For daily tunes, updates,babes,bmx,film, and fun. http://bmxassassin85.blogspot.com/

10/19/2013 7:02 AM

dude.FBM for days yo

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

10/19/2013 11:02 AM

I guess i'd ride the FBM but you could email cult with the serial number or whatever maybe they will be able to tell you what it is.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

10/19/2013 12:49 PM

doleckis stairmaster all day

i had one (was a second owner) previous owner and myself both ran four pegs on it for a total of three years time between us, and it then went on to a few other kids. still around to this day haha. grab that!

|

10/19/2013 12:57 PM

I'm pretty sure the Cult completes are the only ones with welded on brake mounts.

|

10/19/2013 2:40 PM

I wouldn't put a good gesture over my own life.
Stairmaster it is.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

10/19/2013 9:39 PM

Hook us up with photos of the dropouts, and Seat/chain stay bridges.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

10/21/2013 12:29 PM

andyferly wrote:

Stairmaster it is.

They both are good gestures from friends, all I need to do is pay off what I owe to Empire and I'll be riding again. I ordered a Federal V.3 freecoaster a BSD Street Front Hub custom wheels built to Sun Big Baller Rims with Odyssey spokes, a Bone Deth leopard seat and seat post, and 4 Lino Animal Pegs. Im gonna ride the Cult Bars/stem and forks on the FBM since the FBM already has the cranks and sprocket put on I just gotta make sure the Cult chain is big enough.

|

Check out my blog, "The Mont". For daily tunes, updates,babes,bmx,film, and fun. http://bmxassassin85.blogspot.com/

10/22/2013 1:40 AM

andyferly wrote:

Stairmaster it is.

Adam_Schnellenbach wrote:

They both are good gestures from friends, all I need to do is pay off what I owe to Empire and I'll be riding again. I ordered a Federal V.3 freecoaster a BSD Street Front Hub custom wheels built to Sun Big Baller Rims with Odyssey spokes, a Bone Deth leopard seat and seat post, and 4 Lino Animal Pegs. Im gonna ride the Cult Bars/stem and forks on the FBM since the FBM already has the cranks and sprocket put on I just gotta make sure the Cult chain is big enough.

Sounds good to me.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

10/24/2013 6:49 AM

Pretty sure they did an odd amount of frames with welded mounts coming out of the solid made ones. Post pics you I can tell the complete from the aftermarket.

|

10/24/2013 9:24 PM

fuck way to not show a damn thing in that video. From what I saw(not much), it is a deathrow with brake mounts.
bas has one with welded mounts.
here

|

10/25/2013 12:44 PM

ScramHype wrote:

Pretty sure they did an odd amount of frames with welded mounts coming out of the solid made ones. Post pics you I can tell the complete from the aftermarket.

From Facebook:

Rob Morales- schnell the frame is a fully heat treated chromoly sample frame.

I'll take Robbo's word and ride the Cult and if anything happens I have the FBM Stairmaster as back up, its a win win situation. After I pay these parts off. I had to get a freecoaster and custom wheels. All in the game.
Photo

|

10/25/2013 1:05 PM

i have a very similar cult frame...sitting in the corner of my garage....cracked in half......

|

Refs

trades: Phocraken (beats for volume frame), The_bmxist (profiles for hollowbites), livefreeordie233 x2 (hollowbites for sd frame then noctis cranks for fit indents), Zachary_ (freecoaster for federal frame), Rascio (sold piv. seat), MaximusBikes (sold s3.5 frame)

10/25/2013 1:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/25/2013 1:20 PM

RiverSideRider wrote:

fuck way to not show a damn thing in that video. From what I saw(not much), it is a deathrow with brake mounts.
bas has one with welded mounts.
here

In that video Im high as fuck, just listen to my voice. I wasn't trying to make Lord Of The Rings, But Robbie claims its a Sample frame: " Rob Morales- schnell the frame is a fully heat treated chromoly sample frame."

Here are photos of the mounts and the frame kids:
Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

I put all the stickers on myself, and I cut myself and made it drip on the Cult face making it bad ass! The frame came sticker less and Im pretty sure they gave me a pair of Trey Jones Signature Bars (look at the size of them) and its a Mind Control stem no doubt, two Cult tires and a Cult Half Link Chain.
Photo

"dmx24 wrote: i have a very similar cult frame...sitting in the corner of my garage....cracked in half......"

Robbie and I have been friends for over a decade now, Im not sure why he would lie to me about it being 4130 and heat treated. He did me a favor and Im not gonna be a dick about it, yeah I wanted to ride the FBM but Im gonna try the Cult out first and see what happens. I have 2 custom wheels BSD Street front hub built to a BIG Baller to save money since the Federal V.3 Freecoaster is why my tab is $500. The coaster is built to a big baller rim as well both with ODYSSEY Spokes, a Bone Deth Leopard Skin Vibrator seat and Bone Deth seatpost along with some Twisted pedals again to cut down on the price and it still cost me an arm and a leg.

|

10/25/2013 3:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/25/2013 3:13 PM

Photo

Even without wheels Im shredding the gnar and keeping it GUTTER!

GUTTER SQUAD Promo Vol.2 Delco Brand from adam Schnellenbach on Vimeo.

|