Create New Tag

9/24/2011 8:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/3/2011 8:05 AM

soooon

UPDATED 12/2 paridise pics

Frame- subrosa villicus 21
fork- oddy cloassic race forks
bars, subrosa pandora 8.5 black splatter by mee
stem- oddysey ctl, last one odyssey had, discontinued to make room 4 the new stems
headset- oddy
grips- flatware thumbtack- odis now
cranks- profile SD bossless (raw polished cleared) with 8+ YEAR OLD SOLID CHROMO SPINDE, brand new. this thing is tough
sprocket- Tree heat treated 4130 in 28t
pedals- jcpcs
post- painted black animal
seat, old suede subrosa
chain- bluebird
WHEELs
hazard lites with DT swiss spokes to dusted purple profile hubs
tire- 2.25 and 2.10 faf K tanwalls
pegs- coalation alluminum, or mk3s painted black now
profile ageis rear hubgaurd, and ageis front guard

mods-chopped odis smaller, cut pivitol bolt, drive side rear axle cut flush, and a mtb chain slap sleeve on the grind side cs because im a big pussy and dont want to scratch it all up (off now)

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

older pics

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

and 1 pic with a fatty learned barspins like this then switched back

[LINK TO IMAGE]

added peg pics

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

rawed and polished mk3 pegs (black now)

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

9/24/2011 8:42 PM

sir. are you high?

|

Lol. Xzibit plz
Shakesman69: Seeing a girl on a bike is like seeing a unicorn walking down the main street.
Brokenbmx: i pooped butterflies once.

Bought from: Ridebmx456 TCbmx(x2) Wade., Ticaleb
Sold to: Sprocket: Mike - E, Front Hub: Kroller, Back wheel: imgoingtohavetocuthere
Local deal for a rear wheel with: bmx

9/24/2011 8:45 PM

poor

|

Refs : ninjacat33

9/24/2011 8:47 PM

.... im crying!!!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

9/24/2011 8:48 PM

lol no im not high, thats what the sticker says on the ST of my subrosa, pics up soon

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

9/24/2011 8:50 PM

oh lol

|

Refs : ninjacat33

9/24/2011 8:54 PM

Whip wrote:

oh lol

yea i guess the way i put it is a good way to start some confusion

uploading to photobucket as we speak

|

9/24/2011 9:04 PM

pics

|

9/24/2011 9:10 PM

SEXXXXXXXXX. im in love. opinion on the sprocket??

|

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

9/24/2011 9:11 PM

Hell Awaits!

|

Refs: mtorres14, BMXer10, Iridefly, veggie is hot, spikez 5, pythagoras, Blake El Gingero, pcoco, eclat. I have way too many refs to list.
wolfiecatfu@yahoo.com

9/24/2011 9:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/5/2012 9:01 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

good so far, have about an hour on it, 28t treats me well

the one thing is it was a totall bitch to get on, tree normally has there spline drives pretty tight, hard to get on but this one didnt want to go at all, maybe cuase its steal, or maybe cuase of the ti spindle, but it took me like 30 minust of pressing, hammering, ect to get it on where i wanted it, thank god the alighnment was on point

also the girl in ur pic is hot

|

9/24/2011 9:32 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Warchol2 wrote:

the one thing is it was a totall bitch to get on, tree normally has there spline drives pretty tight, hard to get on but this one didnt want to go at all, maybe cuase its steal, or maybe cuase of the ti spindle, but it took me like 30 minust of pressing, hammering, ect to get it on where i wanted it, thank god the alighnment was on point

i want one for my 26"!

|

9/24/2011 9:32 PM

Reminds me of mattix'es but with different colors.. check it out.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

9/24/2011 9:34 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

i want one for my 26"!

o cool, ya solid so far feels preety stiff, i just want to see how it will take it when i clip the coping once

|

9/24/2011 9:36 PM

Spenlard wrote:

Reminds me of mattix'es but with different colors.. check it out.

link me? not on first or second page

|

9/24/2011 9:40 PM

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

9/24/2011 9:43 PM

o yea in a wway, matte colors and chrome rims, i like that red

|

9/24/2011 9:44 PM

Warchol2 wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

i want one for my 26"!

Warchol2 wrote:

o cool, ya solid so far feels preety stiff, i just want to see how it will take it when i clip the coping once

keep me updated!

|

9/24/2011 9:49 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

keep me updated!

u got it, i think it should take some abuse, they go so small becuase the heat treated 4130 probly makes up for it, tree normally has legit products so i would think this is good

and only 40 bucks! S&M stopped makeing there cuase they said it was to expensive, so i wonder how tree does it.

o wait probly cuase there oversees now

|

9/24/2011 9:51 PM

Nice, Id put some breaks on the thing tan walls with out them look out of place. But the bikes still damn clean, thanks for posting!

|

9/25/2011 9:05 AM

Kylekyle wrote:

Nice, Id put some breaks on the thing tan walls with out them look out of place. But the bikes still damn clean, thanks for posting!

tan walls are releavent to brakes? idk i have a set of fire engine red evo 2s that look sick with all this blue, but i dont run brakes

|

9/25/2011 9:23 AM

haha i was just confused up there!^^ very nice bike. hows the villiscus and the exo?

|

Lol. Xzibit plz
Shakesman69: Seeing a girl on a bike is like seeing a unicorn walking down the main street.
Brokenbmx: i pooped butterflies once.

Bought from: Ridebmx456 TCbmx(x2) Wade., Ticaleb
Sold to: Sprocket: Mike - E, Front Hub: Kroller, Back wheel: imgoingtohavetocuthere
Local deal for a rear wheel with: bmx

9/25/2011 9:32 AM

aw wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

9/25/2011 9:37 AM

BmxRida4lyfe wrote:

haha i was just confused up there!^^ very nice bike. hows the villiscus and the exo?

villicus is great i love it and it feeels great for everything

i havent had any problems with my exo at all, except right now with my new sprocket all the force is on the teeth ontop of the chainwheel, everywehere else the chain is just sitting there is noe force on the whatsoever, so i think my chain is stretched wierd or something i might get a different one soon

but great chain

|

9/25/2011 9:40 AM

mccarthy04 wrote:

aw wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

awwwwwwwwwwww thanks, probly the best setup ive had

|

9/25/2011 10:00 AM

Looks great now that its finished. I want to ride it next time we meet up.

|

Refs: Wade. Beastassdick. ScramHype Lee_Rager(x7) Spikez5 TCBmx Dolphin
With seller feedback and ref on Bmx-forum.com and PBNation.com. WhiteKinght

9/25/2011 10:08 AM

Droogskull wrote:

Looks great now that its finished. I want to ride it next time we meet up.

as long as i can ride the bone death, i need a new chain

|

9/25/2011 10:36 AM

i would like to see a picture of said seat tube sticker.

nice bicycle mayne, she is a shredder, along with the rider

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

9/25/2011 11:35 AM

Raise your seat

|

9/25/2011 1:06 PM

Kylekyle wrote:

Warchol2 wrote:

tan walls are releavent to brakes? idk i have a set of fire engine red evo 2s that look sick with all this blue, but i dont run brakes

Not directly no, but tan walls and any wall'd tire were a big retro thing, it caught back on, and its weird to me because you'd never see a retro bike without breaks. & tan walls remind me of them so.. haha

|