ANY TRAILS IN NORCO RIVERSIDE CORONA AREA

Related:
Create New Tag

6/21/2015 6:03 PM

Havent rode in like 10 years and its time i get back on the saddle. If any info available on trails would be nice....

|

7/10/2015 6:48 AM

There are some in corona ..gotta be down to help dig

|

7/10/2015 6:53 AM

Photo

|

12/4/2015 4:52 PM

There's some trails in Old Town Norco that've been there for almost 20 years(the old ones, the new ones off to the side haven't been there for more than a couple years). There's also trails in Norco Hills, but they were pretty beat the last time I was up there, so they're basically unrideable. Norco's trail/bmx scene almost died out about 15 years ago when Pedley field was torn down to build the houses in what's now Norco Hills. That was a sad day to say the least, cuz they were there for years and just gone the next morning when me and the friends showed up for our daily runs before school. Same story with 29 Palms and the other trails that were over there off Van Buren I think it was like 15 years ago. I know there's Blue Bench on the edge of Riverside/Jurupa, but I don't know if the locals(aka the Saavedra's) would let you ride there without putting in work and knowing them because those trails are their pride and joy. Can't say for sure tho as I've never been there. There's a few good trail spots in southern IE around the Elsinore/Murrieta areas as well. I'd tell you where they all are, but I've learned my lesson about posting trail locations online. My advice is go to skateparks and meet locals for more info. Herada skatepark in Eastvale usually has a few bikers that should be able to help you out. The bike/skatepark at Perris Lake fairgrounds has trails(if it's even still there, behind the dirtbike tracks), and anyone riding there should know the southern IE spots. Personally I can't believe that mx parks don't build bmx trails on there properties. It would help out the bmx community a ton and also bring more business to them while hardly taking up any space(compared to an mx track anyways), so it's kind of stupid not to, imo. Plus then they'd be professionally maintained and can thrive on private lands without fear or something happening. I think alot of kids get out of bmx because every time someone builds good trails, they end up getting trashed by asshole locals/kids or the city bulldozes them, so everyone ends up heartbroken and loses their determination/will to ride. I've seen this happen several times all over So Cal and it's really sad tbh...

|

12/7/2015 5:52 PM

Yesterday I went up to the first trails I mentioned, and they're definitely still there, but need to be groomed and the brush cleared. Spent the afternoon at Herada and is was pretty fun as usual. Sucked cuz I thought I had the park basically to myself other than the couple people that were there, then a group of skaters showed up the a couple minutes after I did, so I had to share the park with quite a few more people. Oh well tho right. Lol.

Hey HighTimes, what area of Corona are you located? I'm always down to help dig if I'm in the area to help the cause!

|

1/8/2016 8:03 AM

South corona. .near citrus city cycle. We could use extra hands stacking dirt

|

1/9/2016 1:44 PM

South corona. .near citrus city cycle. We could use extra hands stacking dirt

|

1/13/2016 9:55 PM

Ah nice. Pretty far for me to travel to build. Been helping the homie lately with his trails coming up in the hills in Corona, and have been cleaning up/riding the cemetery jumps in Norco for the last week. On the subject of Norco, has anyone on here hit those trails on Norco Dr/Broken Feather Dr? Not gonna lie, they scare the shit out of me! Haha. Gonna be a while before I can shred those to say the least

|