Any Big Bear Riders?!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

9/5/2011 1:56 PM

Hey there are barely any one in Big Bear to ride with, are there any riders on here from Big Bear lake, Big Bear City, Sugarloaf, Baldwin, Boulder Bay, or Erwin Lake???

|

Kaizen Custom

Official PayPal Seal

Ref: Trentydoo, the balt, Duane_Priest1
Purchases: Trentydoo- Frame, Chain, Bottom Bracket, Seat Post, the balt- Shadow Stem

9/25/2011 9:07 AM

I go up there once in I while Im pretty sure last time I went they had a skatepark there? And I think theres a a bmx track or some kind of abondon track in big bear lake. Side note: you might find some more ridders by maybe checking a mx track out there to see if anyone there also rides. Its just a thought, but Id imagine there would be some nice trails hidden somewhere out there. & If you dont find anybody, build some trails they will come.. haha

|

2/6/2012 2:54 PM

My Dad lives up there, rode that little pre fab park a few times. Locals claimed that BBPD would give tickets though.

|

2/7/2012 12:22 AM

russellonabike wrote:

My Dad lives up there, rode that little pre fab park a few times. Locals claimed that BBPD would give tickets though.

Yeah its true, two bmxers were arrested for refusing to leave the skatepark... They are supposed to build us our own bmx park but are months behind schedule...

|

Kaizen Custom

Official PayPal Seal

Ref: Trentydoo, the balt, Duane_Priest1
Purchases: Trentydoo- Frame, Chain, Bottom Bracket, Seat Post, the balt- Shadow Stem

2/7/2012 7:42 AM

Well if the police asked me to leave I would just leave, they were probably mouthing off.

|