Any trails in Norcal?

Related:
Create New Tag

11/23/2013 4:46 PM

Hey all, I'm originally from the Binghamton/Ithaca area of upstate New York. I've been living in Yuba City, CA(slightly north of Sacramento) for about 4 years, and recently got the itch to ride again so I built a new bike and hit up a few parks around here. Yuba City btw has a pretty good skate plaza that says no bikes allowed but I have yet to get any grief from anyone.

The thing I've really been missing from NY though is trails, are there any good ones in the Norcal area? I have no problem with picking up a shovel.

|

11/28/2013 2:36 PM

im down in socal, we have a few pretty nice trails, but its obviously too far away, so id ask bikers you run into if they know of any, or do a google search

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5