DIRT JUMPS IN THE INLAND EMPIRE

Related:
Create New Tag

4/26/2019 12:01 AM

Looking to find some spots to ride out in the Inland Empire! Also looking for some people to ride with on my days off ! Lemme know

|

4/28/2019 6:13 AM

This step up i fixed might still be up & running in Riverside..gonna go check it out today
Photo
Photo

|

4/28/2019 6:35 AM

hightimes wrote:

This step up i fixed might still be up & running in Riverside..gonna go check it out today
Photo
Photo

Where is this located ? That thing looks gnarly !! I’ll cone check it out today

|

4/28/2019 9:40 AM

hightimes wrote:

Photo
Photo

Are these the ones in menifee?

|

4/28/2019 10:04 AM

hightimes wrote:

Photo
Photo

celliic wrote:

Are these the ones in menifee?

No

|

4/28/2019 11:12 AM

Where is this located ? I am at Milestone MX in riverside right now about to ride their bmx jumps . I’d like to stop by after

|

4/28/2019 11:14 AM

Where is this located ? I am at Milestone MX in riverside right now about to ride their bmx jumps . I’d like to stop by after

|

5/3/2019 1:29 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/3/2019 1:31 AM

Think I know where these are, am within riding distance from the spot. Haven't been there in a long time though. Here is an old picture of the one. Was a super secret devil spot.

Photo

|

5/3/2019 7:49 AM

elytron wrote:

Think I know where these are, am within riding distance from the spot. Haven't been there in a long time though. Here is an old picture of the one. Was a super secret devil spot.

Photo

Have you been there recently ? I’d love to check it out .

|

5/3/2019 11:21 AM

elytron wrote:

Photo

Yea thats it..i gave it a much needed facelift lol..i believe its gone now tho..the other trails there got torn down by a tractor..and they blocked the entrance ..the owner doesnt want people up there

|

11/4/2019 9:18 AM

elytron wrote:

Photo

hightimes wrote:

Yea thats it..i gave it a much needed facelift lol..i believe its gone now tho..the other trails there got torn down by a tractor..and they blocked the entrance ..the owner doesnt want people up there

If I had a dollar for every time I heard this story.. So Cal sucks for riding..no support aside from milestone

|