Did Luke Parslow 'retire'?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/28/2017 5:42 PM

Does anyone know what Luke Parslow is up to these days. Does he even do competitions anymore? Can't find anything recent only up to 2013-2014. Did he 'retire'?

|

3/28/2017 5:48 PM

I haven't heard anything from him in a long time. I know he moved back to Australia (from California) a number of years ago.

No real answer here, but Parslow was awesome. Super cool guy and amazing rider.

|

3/28/2017 7:01 PM

kylecarlson wrote:

I haven't heard anything from him in a long time. I know he moved back to Australia (from California) a number of years ago.

He had a rad style about him, definitely. I know it's been a number of years since I heard his name in anything and wasn't sure what he was doing these days. Hopefully he makes a comeback!

|

3/28/2017 7:33 PM

Maverick3240 wrote:

He had a rad style about him, definitely. I know it's been a number of years since I heard his name in anything and wasn't sure what he was doing these days. Hopefully he makes a comeback!

He's definitely not competing anymore, but hopefully he's still riding!

He's one of the guys who really brought the riding in dirt competitions to "the next level."

|

3/28/2017 9:30 PM

kylecarlson wrote:

Maverick3240 wrote:

kylecarlson wrote:

He's definitely not competing anymore, but hopefully he's still riding!

He's one of the guys who really brought the riding in dirt competitions to "the next level."

Definitely! That's cool he's back in Australia too? Yeah, I hope the dude is still riding, his tricks were sick!

|