New trails in progress.

Related:
Create New Tag

4/9/2014 12:23 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/9/2014 12:26 AM

Just found this spot by a local who showed me this spot near my house the other day. So I decided to get to work. I don't know how long this place will last, on the fount of all the trees recently cut down but, decided to build anyways cause my usual spot is dry and this dirt at the new spot is still moist. Here's what I got done in two hours. A lot of damn Mosquitos at this place!

Roller into first double of many to come..

Photo
Photo

|

4/12/2014 9:10 PM

Careful with those mosquitoes, they're known to transmit diseases.....

|

4/22/2014 1:56 AM

If these are located anywhere near Camarillo / Simi / Thousand Oaks. Email me at kylechaffee921@gmail.com
I'd help out.

|

2/3/2015 10:02 PM

Yah buddy, it might be the "forest" its been around for decades but it gets torn down every few years. 99% sure

Ill check it out this weekend, i'll bring a shovel too

|

2/4/2015 5:50 AM

mxcombust2 wrote:

Yah buddy, it might be the "forest" its been around for decades but it gets torn down every few years. 99% sure

Ill check it ...more

10 month old post buddy

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

2/4/2015 8:32 AM

Unfortunately these already got torn down, but now we have a new spot which seems to be going better, except its not as hidden so we already had some high school kids destroy some of the jump faces.

|

3/8/2015 12:45 AM

The New Trails in Progress... Is the latest effort by D and Friends to make a nice fallbrook track...

after this year JAyJay (myself) will start my private track and by 2017 it should be a public epic track..
cheers!

|