Peck Skatepark in San Pedro

Related:
Create New Tag

3/20/2019 1:06 PM

|

3/21/2019 9:35 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/21/2019 9:36 AM

Nice man! The 180 to fakie to 180 out was dope, and the 360. Been tryin to. Throw 360’s for years and just can do it haha. Getting close tho! Where is this park at? Haven’t seen a skatepark that allows bikes and it’s super crowded ever in San Diego. Thanks for sharing man

|

3/21/2019 9:37 AM

Cryptkeeper127 wrote:

Nice man! The 180 to fakie to 180 out was dope, and the 360. Been tryin to. Throw 360’s for years and just can do it haha. Getting close tho! Where is this park at? Haven’t seen a skatepark that allows bikes and it’s super crowded ever in San Diego. Thanks for sharing man

Never mind, your a ways north of me. Seems like the farther south you go the less spots there are to ride

|

3/21/2019 9:59 AM

Cryptkeeper127 wrote:

Cryptkeeper127 wrote:

Never mind, your a ways north of me. Seems like the farther south you go the less spots there are to ride

Ya man if you were in Oceanside I'd hit you up I think I'm visiting people in north county sometime soon.

That park is a bit of a weird one. It's in an old school pool skater town so I basically can't go at rush hour. That said, there was on skater just posted with his dog and he was chill af. That's why I go in the morning. Quick hitter one hour solo mission and I'm out once all the little dickheads wake up/get out of school.

I'm just getting back into riding so my homie and I might be driving around someday. Would love to come down and dig with ya someday or chaperone you at a Long Beach event if you make it up. Follow us up he's PedalGrinds on IG and my ig is Lepigpen

|